Why are dominant women so uncommon in anime? Truly dominant ones...

Why are dominant women so uncommon in anime? Truly dominant ones, not the kind that become submissive housewaifus after getting the dick once.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v10622
vndb.org/v11963
vndb.org/v9721
vndb.org/v12145
vndb.org/v17634
vndb.org/v17626
vndb.org/v7070
vndb.org/v3930
vndb.org/v14760
vndb.org/v14014
vndb.org/v6712
vndb.org/v767
vndb.org/v3560
vndb.org/v13945
vndb.org/v4259
youtube.com/watch?v=7vV_ukw4f0g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because anime is supposed to be enjoyable.

cultural reasons

NEETs don't like a woman that bosses you around and try to control your life, and honestly, neither do normal men

If you want that go find some 3D whore and never come back here.

Why are dominant women so uncommon in real life? Truly dominant ones, not the kind that become masochists who want to be choked after getting the dick once.

Do you even watch anime

>Truly dominant ones, not the kind that become masochists who want to be choked after getting the dick once.
Wow, wow, you're making it look like "masochists who want to be choked after getting the dick once" is a pretty common thing.

And you're making it look like it's not.

It isn't!

because deep down all women want a reliable man that takes control over them

>sjw

Playfully dominant is god tier.

You have to be careful when going beyond that, though. No one likes genuine controlling bitches.

>be otaku
>no power over anything in life, especially over women
>watch anime for escapism

Now you know why. Why would a fish-faced otaku ever want to see a dominant woman in anime? It would just accentuate his helplessness. This is also why faceless fat men and rape doujins are so popular, the otakus are the ones throwing money at merchandise and prints.

It's realistic. Women don't like taking charge.

This.

>Why would a fish-faced otaku ever want to see a dominant woman in anime?
Because
1. They can give direction to directionless men
2. They're often motherly figures who, unlike most women, don't care about how much you earn (in 2D at least)

You could apply the same logic for the opposite side too

>be otaku
>afraid of taking charge of anything, especially relationships and women
>read femdom doujins to fulfill the fantasy of a woman doing it for him

No, that's not logic.

Ok.

Because, simply put, Japanese people (and especially otaku) are extremely set in their ways, and anything else literally triggers them. They believe that "woman turns into submissive housewife after experiencing the D" is just How Things Are, and if it doesn't happen they're left feeling as confused as you'd be if you tried to post on Sup Forums and your keyboard turned into an anteater and flew away.

I'm sure this hurts your special snowflake feelings, but there is a difference between reasoning and logic, especially when you already know the answer and it differs from the result you "logically" reached.

The whole "power of the cock" follows this. It's not the power of the guy fucking or anything it's just because he's got a dick. Which means the otaku gets to imagine he has power by simply having something he was born with, no need to actually be good at it or earn it.

This is also why women in hentai always sound like ambulances. Otaku are just too brainwashed to imagine anything else, and can't fap without them. Anything close to a realistic moan would make them lose their boners.

>your keyboard turned into an anteater and flew away

Because anime is a mistake.

>Satsuki was pretty popular though.

>Listening to NEETs
>Listening to normies

Best couple

Why are submissive women so uncommon in anime? Truly submissive ones, not the kind that are emotionless or act cold/hostile to MC.

>normies
Fuck off.

>Why are submissive women so uncommon in anime?
What planet do you live on? How do I get there?

In a planet where every single anime girl has to be tsun/yandere, tomboy, slut, soulless doll or moeblob that never get any romantic relationship because muh purity.
There is no love for danderes.

I feel you, your feeling I can feel deeply!

>yfw dominant women are always paired with ultra beta MCs

Because

Women

Aren't

Dominant?

Nor do they wish to be?

And only defective men are submissive

Because deep down every woman wants to have a strong men bossing her around. That's just how woman were made to be.

>normies

Mods, can we get a filter that turns every instance of ie into fag?

Fuck off r9k

Dominant women are very common in anime though. They always take the initiative with the beta MC. In VNs and hentai they'll then become submissive when they get the dick, but that isn't relevant to anime, so they're pretty much dominant all the time.

>implying 3D women are relevant to 2D
>implying the entire point of anime isn't to pander to defective people

I like girls who seem submissive and docile on the surface but are actually sadists. Even better if they speak in keigo while they bully you. Any girls like that in anime?

Agreed, that's great. The opposite, on the other hand, is the worst kind of false advertisement - it's like she pretends to be interesting, but in truth she's just another moeblob.

That happens all the time in eroge. It's extremely annoying when the girl suddenly loses her personality as soon as she gets the dick. I can only name a few nukige where this doesn't happen. Wish it was more common where they had a route or game proper dedicated to them instead of cheap doujin games.

>I can only name a few nukige where this doesn't happen.
I'm interested.

Not enough GFD in anime and manga.

Guess who buys most manga? Guess who funds the industry?

Relatively normal japanese people

And guess what?

Japanese people aren't cucks like westerners

Dominant women are much more common in anime than they are in real life you fucking retard.

We aren't going to pander to your tastes and remove quiet submissive girls from all the anime.

vndb.org/v10622
Tsumugi-sama no Hanamuko Nikki. The beginning of this game is among my favorites. A yamato nadeshiko takes her fiancee to her private estate and turns him into her slave. It gets really fucked up later on when the girl ends up treating MC like a dog and auctioning him off later. Those parts were a bit much for me, that's why I prefer the beginning to midway of the game. Also, there isn't vaginal penetration until the last scene.

vndb.org/v11963
Mediocre art and terribly boring common route but the short haired girl makes it worth it. She's a bullied underclassmen who's afraid of men, you teach her to gain more confidence by letting her sexually harrass you. The ending was extremely strange but that's how most of these games are. I can't remember if there was penetration or not.

vndb.org/v9721
vndb.org/v12145
Do-M Otoko Tantei ga Iku 2. This is interesting in that one of the heroines (middle in vndb picture) is futanari. If you are into that stuff you will love this series. The art leaves a lot to be desired but each girl has an interesting gimmick.

vndb.org/v17634
Kangoku Hime. Some good femdom stuff with a younger girl.

vndb.org/v17626
Kangoku Joou. I wasn't a fan of any of the girls and it didn't hit most of my fetishes but still worth mentioning for the great art.

Also I apologize in advance if my English is bad or not understandable.

But if your English is not understandable, who will benefit from your apology?

Thanks for the list user. I am into that sort of thing.

I have a few of those on my queue, but very grateful for the rest. I'm into just about anything except guro, scat and ahegao so I'm sure I can enjoy most of those.

I'm afraid I can't bring up many examples of main heroines, but

vndb.org/v7070
Two heroines (with no route) experience the D and remain themselves. Overall a truly excellent title, I'd recommend it for a lot of reasons aside from this.

vndb.org/v3930
A certain character, again with no route, has one sex scene in which she mercilessly teases the MC with things like "you thought a virgin like you could give me an orgasm?" and it's overall one of my favorite H-scenes.

vndb.org/v14760
Plenty of non-life-changing sex, although the main heroine is the most egregious example of a truly, unrepentantly and disgustingly evil person in eroge.

vndb.org/v14014
Both pleasant and (really) unpleasant scenes, and the girls maintain their personalities. Also an excellent title, aside from that.

vndb.org/v6712
Lots of type C NTR, if you're into that, and for the most part they remain themselves.

vndb.org/v767
My favorite heroine maintains her personality after sex, she's the badass one. Spoiler: She's also the loli.

vndb.org/v3560
Lots of *really* brutal rape, often bordering on guro, but little to no mindbreak. Also a very atmospheric title.

vndb.org/v13945
The main girl is an experienced slut, but she's such a nice girl nobody can hold it against her.

Glad to help. I know I played hundreds of eroge for a reason.

Thanks user. I'm going to save this list so I remember to get these later.

>Japanese people aren't cucks like westerners
I don't think you're familiar with Japanese men at all

>yfw dominant women are always paired with ultra beta MCs

Here we go. Alpha male and alpha female who are mutually attracted to each other but vying for dominance. Comedy manga.

Already wishing the two of them would Just Fuck Already.

This.

You have to enter a relationship to be a cuck

>spoiler

dayum, that manga sounds like it's almost perfect

>alpha female
>no tits

>they're left feeling as confused as you'd be if you tried to post on Sup Forums and your keyboard turned into an anteater and flew away.

Now I remember why I come here, this site is GOAT tier for analogies

> girl loses her personality after being fucked

DROPPED

>watch hentai where succubus is doming a shota,
>shota suddenly turns into a man and doms her
I hate this

Lots of women like to be dominated.

I like Brandish too

I'd like to see an anime of a dominate woman and a dominate man couple as they keep their hardest to dominate each other.

does this really happen? I don't watch hentai but that sounds retarded

But socially awkward otaku can't self-insert into that.

I completely forgot to mention
vndb.org/v4259
my #1 favorite VN (not nukige, but more of a charage disguised as a scenarioge). All the heroines are well-written, and the sex is handled very well.

This girl is extremely cute, does she have a good route?

Indeed, she's my favorite, and she does. It's a very interesting route. She's both badass and really cute.
There's an enforced playing order for the routes though, so hers will either be third or fourth. It's worth it though, since no route is bad.

Also, it has an excellent OST.

>normies
Le normies get let out leeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :^)

Thanks, I know what I'm reading next.

You don't like your mom?

It was a truly unforgettable experience for me, I hope you'll enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vV_ukw4f0g
A sample of the beautiful OST, although the CGs shown contain spoilers.

Based Elements Garden.

Libtards/Redditors, please leave.

Why are women so rare in anime? Truly female ones not traps i mean.

I like female character that have small or flat chest but are clearly mature women with enough confidence and sensuality they often outhot the local titty monster.

>wanting normalfag over "normie" makes you a redditor
Fuck off.

>tfw my keyboard just turned into an anteater and flew away.

>tfw No Yukarin to dominate me

>Taiyou no Promia
Good fucking taste, my man. God that was fun ride.

iknorite.

Rino-Reno > Elegano > Flarerouge = Amarie = Giselle > Nina >>> the average VN heroine.

Also Promia is the cutest baby I've ever seen in animemangaVN.

Dominant vampiric loli-type if that's what you're into.

I'm not into lolis in that way

I read a Kantai Collection doujin with that premise. Not gonna lie it was pretty hot, but that's probably just because it was the first time I saw it and the novelty caught me buy surprise.