CIA user AMA

Hey Sup Forums CIA user here
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/p/CIA-Central-Intelligence-Agency-Federal-Government-Lapel-Hat-Pin-Tie-Tac/1331797333
store.nwtmint.com/product_details/2237/Central_Intelligence_Agency/
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/tripcode/!!yvm0QrHZZJQ/page/1/
archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/tripcode/!!yvm0QrHZZJQ/page/7/
ia800807.us.archive.org/1/items/MetalGearSolid1/metal gear solid 1.ogv
voat.co/v/tribenet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf are those damn metal towers?

Is that a fucking paper weight?

Do you glow in the dark?

Y'all doing a better job vetting contractors yet? How's that bitch print something off in the first place?

How do I get a job at the CIA? how did you do it?

Are things getting spicy enough for a major happening any time soon?

Q: Are you an actual CIA nigger?

Apoligise for 9/11.

yo

7 dollars on eBay.

Fuck off larper.

ebay.com/p/CIA-Central-Intelligence-Agency-Federal-Government-Lapel-Hat-Pin-Tie-Tac/1331797333

whats the good word CIA user?

why hasn't australia been nuked yet?

What Halloween store did you buy that from?

Nice souvenir from China.

Somebody hit the gift shop at Langley. Fuck off larper

can I have some money?

cant tell you
It's a challenge coin faggot
No
I'd like to say we're doing a better job at vetting

Also can y'all "Allah akbar" Herr Merkel please?

EU irritates me as an organization.

kek

WW3 anytime soon? I'm getting tired of nothing ever happening. Need some fire and fury!

okay serious question time. Can you guys start naming the Jew.

Is POTUS going to declassify the JFK files this month?

top kek

Do you not know about the metal towers or are you just not at liberty to say?
If you're not going to leak anything of interest, why should we be interested?

please annex canada

>You'd like to say....

So in other words bureaucracy still strong huh

Request: institute new torture technique using platypus venom on nerve clusters. Just small amounts. But excruciating pain. Or possibly use as new tier 2 death sentence for severely heinous crimes. Thoughts?

Why won't you hire more Trump supporting white males? Together we can wrestle control of the CIA away from the (((powers that be))) and work to restore America.

wow another larping faggot who bought a challenge coin online
store.nwtmint.com/product_details/2237/Central_Intelligence_Agency/

are you working for Soros?

Do you glow in the dark nigger?

Go to Carnegie Mellon, the CIA recruits from there. Try asking around in Wean Hall.

Why work for an establishment which wants you and your family dead?

Can I work for you guys

California only hires Mexican chicks

I'm white
You think this is a game? I got this for protecting the roach minister of intelligence in NYC
We don't control That's KGB, they're trying to weaken Europe
No
I can't say much about the metal towers. They're really not malevolent, they're used to jam potential jihadists

I hope so.
Heard they are nuclear detectors. Not sure. How much trouble would be get in if we took one apart and took photos?

Forgot pic

how does it feel to work inside of a dying machine and nothing you do matters?

>t. Real CIA agent
I'm just saying, you did find OPs exact pin awful quick...

Are things really as bad as we think or worse?

are you guys enjoying the chans though?

>why the tripcode?
>first visit?
>any proofs that isnt the coin you can just get off ebay?
>know of robert david steele?
>what position?
>overseas?
>security clearance?

yikes
you're at LANGLEY goddammit whyteboi

Worse.

No, they're not Geiger counters. We took all numbers of suspected jihadists from NSA
We're expecting an Isis attack in NYC sometime in the near future

that coin looks pretty cool

I hate CIA Niggers so much!
Terry sends his regards.

CIA NIGGERS

would you fuck my wife?

Any truth to the narrative that the KGB promoted radical islam by sending 4000+ operatives to the muslim world? Spreading anti-west ideologies.

Op is fake. Not even people at the top know who's working for who. But it's unlikely to be anyone known who can be named. So to put your mind at ease. It's probably not anyone as dumb as the jews.

Come meet me on 123 fite me IRL you CIA Nigger.

Can you see my dick right now?

Why are you working for an organization working for plutocrats who want your race slowly exterminated?

Your kids are going to be gang raped by niggers and arabs and hispanics pretty soon if demographics continue the way they are. And you help protect the pedophile kikes who do it.

Quit the job while you still can. Get a real job that has meaning.

Are we going to false flag a preemptive attack on ourselves to hit North Korea?

The NSA / CIA / NSA will soon fall.
Trump will release the JFK files.
Hulsey will prove wtc 7 was a demolition.
There will be a peoples revolution.
The Federal Reserve will be dismantled.
You are powerless to stop it.
It's never too late to confess, just in case you're not a larper.

We will forgive but we will never forget.

"The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if your driving. you just run them over, thats what you do. Fucking CIA niggers"

America is an evil country, founded by heretical Protestants and deists. Are you religious, user?

Who is Frank and what does he want?

I've recently finished reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and am in the process of reading The International Jew by Henry Ford.

Do Jews really exert that much control over the US government? If yes, are there any efforts to kick them out?

Can you give me a steady supply of cocaine and heroin?

>(((ISIS)))
>(((Jihadists)))

Shut the fuck up nigger; we all know ISIS is a jewish run organization for Greater Israel. You mean you know your kike overlords or going to attack Jew York again AKA you know you're going to attack yourself? Hahah! Wew laddie. (((((What a coincidntal surprise attack!)))) Just like those (((art students))) on 9/11

At this stage in my life, I'd probably fuck you.

>We don't control That's KGB, they're trying to weaken Europe

Europe is trying to weaken Europe. Those cucks have a self-hatred that is unparalleled.

Can I become CIA too OP?

Define bad?
Islamic terror really hasn't decreased
if you're referring To mueller' investigation, we already know what we need to know. This site has been monitored for years, and we've concluded it's mostly satire with obvious Russian subversion
>any "Russia is based!" Threads
Don't worry too much about it, but be cautious

Why do you guys traffic drugs?

HI steve

What is your motivation for conducting this AMA?

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/tripcode/!!yvm0QrHZZJQ/page/1/

archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/tripcode/!!yvm0QrHZZJQ/page/7/

>Xenofag
>your mother
>DoomWillBefallAll
>Champion of Nothing

Well you have been active. Please answer more questions

>Europe

When the fuck can we expect some disclosures and positive happenings

>efforts to kick them out.
As long as the federal reserve owns America, jews will own America.

Yes this is the first time this can in my house worked.

>Obvious Russian subversion

THIS GUY IS A TOTAL LARPER

How's draining the swamp going? Seems like Trump is making gains, but it also looks to be far worse and a lot more people involved?

Also, you're probably KGB if anything, so here's some questions on that front. How's the war going again the west? You guys are way too quiet for my liking. It seems you're just watching, how's did Putin take to NK blinking hard in a game of chicken with us? Does that make Putin nervous that we aren't taking this shit any more?

ia800807.us.archive.org/1/items/MetalGearSolid1/metal gear solid 1.ogv
>isis jew
not according to this iranian guy

You beautiful bastard...

>Muh Russia
Maybe he is a real cia nigger?
Tell us how the federal reserve and CIA are our friends please.

Yeah you and 50% of the fags lurking /pol are three-letter clerks. Whoopty fuckin do, why should we care if you arent going to give us anything interesting?

Again I ask you, degenerate piece of shit. Why are you working for an organization hell bent on defending the very disgusting kike pieces of filth working to make YOUR children live miserable shitty lives when we start to become minorities in our own countries.

Why the FUCK are you helping defend pedophiles and other freaks? Why did your organization torture people with lsd? why do you people torture experiment on children?

Explain yourself spook. Is the 70k a year worth selling out the potential futures for your family?

doesn't mention shareblue or media matters

doesn't mention JIDF

doesn't mention other lefitst groups

BUT SAYS RUSSIA IS SUBERTING THIS BOARD.

>Define bad?
You say you monitor Sup Forums for years but you can't tell what our definition of 'bad' is?

>obvious Russian subversion
I wanted to believe CIA wasn't as retarded as anons said, but damn. Way to go.

Because some people are bad and you need to ruin their life with crack cocaine before they do something bad.

>obvious Russian subversion
those russians are good goyim for theier version of kosher IC
mostly the russians thave bigger fish to fry (muslims, chinks, not enough investments in Siberia)

I hope by the end of the year. If the JFK files are released the (((shadow government))) is fucked.

Why do you do their bidding?

I want to help stop jihadists and antifa, is there any place specific to start?

Why has Mark Pincus not been arrested? He ran a pedophile social network (tribe.net) for a decade.
voat.co/v/tribenet

Cia niggers everywhere
Is there a happening incoming? So many people virtue signaling western intelligence lately.

Finally hiring all the shitposters?

>CIA agent
>can't write the time properly
Ok cool

This. So sick of kikes

Yep.
CIA confirmed.

This is most likely a larp.

Fuck off Jew.

jej

No.
Russia is trying to create internal chaos within the Euro zone via the migrant crisis, which is being enacted by useful idiots such as Soros. Why? So they can expand influence in their own backyard with little resistance from the busy EU nations
ISIS started out as our operation but eventually grew out of control. Idk man, I don't work in ME affairs
Look in to Fr Coughlin
Messianic Judaism is real
I'm a Catholic
>Trump will release JFK files lol

I don't think he's a larper, he could very well be CIA but he's yet another low key swamp shill trying to fool anons. Kek

Thank the old boyz at the CIA for helping my father and his people track down and imprison that commie terrorist Mandela.

>putting your head in the sand about Russian active measures because they happen to agree with your political leanings

You are quite literally a useful idiot.