Black Goku got BTFO'd by a regular Super Saiyan Goku

Black Goku got BTFO'd by a regular Super Saiyan Goku

wew

He was ssj2 you putz

Surprisingly realistic, no Beerus around to train him into god levels.

Super Saiyan strength is completely dependent on your base form strength. Goku's is waaaay higher than Trunks so it's fine

Is Trunks the weakest SSJ2 level?

Gohan is

Black isn't even a Saiyan, he told Goku it was an honor to fight him in that body, he's basically a Ginyu on steroids

but how did he get goku's body? goku died in the original time line and by the looks of it, black's body has heart problems too. I haven't seen the sub yet, so I can only guess

Dumb writing, probably.

Is Trunks even SSJ2? I thought he could only get up to the super muscle but low-speed SSJ1.5 version.

>dumb writing
>Cell's time machine isn't so impressive

Are you literally dumb or did you miss the last episode?

In Cell saga. Trunks, unlike Gohan, kept training. He managed to beat Dabura.

No one said it's Ginyu

Does that make it any better?

obviously it's not ginyu but some time god. still the question is to be answered.

>goku and black just fucking with each other at a stalemate.
>woops i gotta go now!

he's been sucked back to the future. did you switch off your brain while watching?

>implying he can even turn SS2 anymore
wew lad

No he didn't. He was sucked back. Have you actually seen the episode.

>not switching your brain off while watching super
While i agree that user is retarded for missing such basic info, it's alot easier to enjoy while not thinking about it too much.

YOKA DANCE

WHEN IS GOHAN GOING TO DO FUCKING ANYTHING JESUS CHRIST

I agree with anons saying it was largely because Black was being sucked back to the future, Marty.

But I actually prefer the idea Black was losing, and like Goku, he's going to heal up, level up, and wreck when he comes back.

I meant it as he had to leave. Neither goku or Black were really trying.

>black in base form manages to matched ssj2 goku
>all those remarks how the pain and fightstyle is getting engraved in his body

>Have a chance to make a decent storyline about a Goku who wasn't raised by a kind grandpa. Or a Goten who's plagued by loss, cuts his hair and ends up looking like his father using his name

>Cop out and go the safe pussy route we've seen a thousand times of 'muh alien in muh body'.

Fuck this series, again.

if you seriously thought black was going to be a threat, you were being stupid.

let's assume he was capable of taking on and even overpowering a super saiyan blue goku. there's still vegeta, beerus, and whis.

and while they both claim they'd rather die, fusion will always be a viable option.

unless black gets a powerup that allows him to just completely wreck the gods or lock them away somewhere, he will just be a minor speedbump at best. that's the direction super has taken the series.

idiots will say something like claiming only dbzfags will hate this, but the point is not even the original DB was this devoid of tension. yes, it was primarily a comedy, but it accomplsihed this without shitty forced pilaf gang scenes awkwardly jammed into otherwise emotional moments. it didn't have to use product placement out the ass where it didn't belong. yeah, goku essentially remained unchallenged by villains... until Tao showed up. Things got plenty serious back then and it was better that way. Super is so fucking boring as it is right now because it keeps ending the same.

"lul we are so silly this is so stupid hey we are having fun. oh no this guy who acts like he's a serious villain shows up. let's pretend this guy can actually hurt us for like 3 episodes and then just swiftly deal with him. ok now that we've done that, let's spend 4 episodes showing goku and vegeta eating featured japanese food with beerus and whis. oh and ed, edd, and eddy are trying to scam bulma for her jawbreakers yet again. SO SILLEH! XDXDXD"

fucking cancer. save for the shitty dancing brothers, GT was better than this and its insulting that anyone would suggest otherwise.

Does any of the time travel actually make sense? I'm assuming this goes by multiverse theory right? But Whis seems to act as though it isn't multiverse. Is it just bad writing in the end?

This series gave up it's potential years ago.
Did you really think that you were getting something better than GT? Don't let the Superfriend's hype betray you.

>there's still vegeta, beerus, and whis.
I really don't like Beerus and Whis.

As long as they're around and still that much more stronger than everyone else, there's not going to be any tension in the series.

I don't like Beerus because everyone has no problems with being friends with him even though he's a petty genocidal asshole ("It's his job" isn't an excuse). They should hate him, he's a monster.

goku black is much better than goku

if black WAS strong enough to destroy them all then and there (minus whis/beerus) the two gods wouldn't have stood up and fought him, they've made that perfectly clear multiple times that they couldnt give a toss about the Earth.

black seems to know beerus and wasn't shitting himself like frieza

That is something

Though goku playing along with him probably just made him stronger

Black didn't even transform yet

Nigga is almost mystic tier in base form

>Mystic is stronger than ssj3
>Base black got fucked by a playing around ssj2 goku

I just want more Android 18 damnit

he is getting there by being a masochist

With the training he's done SSJ2 goku would be stronger than Mystic/.

Will the Supreme Kai of Time show up?

Why are all of Goku Black's fans cuckold fetishists? IDK why but they constantly act like Goku Black is african american.

>villain who gets stronger every time he feels pain
>starts out relatively weak
>WOW WHAT A PUSSY VILLAIN AND THAT GUY IS SUPPOSED TO BE A THREAT??

Why are DB fags such absolute retards?

Irony of all ironies, Black Goku does have a darker tone of skin compared to the actual Goku.

You can actually notice this when they exchange punches through their hands, unless he's just like that due to not bathing.

Son Goku easily could have vaporized that Black if he felt like it.

But Goku is a retard as usual and just basically sparred with Black a bit.

Well, it's sealed now pretty much.

Neither Son-Goku nor Vegeta will defeat this guy.
Not because they cannot do it, but probably Beerus and Whis won't allow it.
It would cause too much trouble with the time stuff.

I bet 2 coins that Trunks is gonna train and also tap into God powers, travels back and defeat Black.

Only way

>villain who gets stronger every time he feels pain
>Villain who gets stronger with each minute passing

Reminds me of someone.

literally best pure saiyan dad

how can one compete?

so vegeta is keit ai ?

Has Vegeta gotten the most character development over the series? Isn't the Buu Saga basically "Vegeta has a mid-life crisis"?

>Vegeta has a mid-life crisis
>Probably not even 1/3 of his life passed

from enemy to an asshole to a mid level asshole with a son to a slightly asshole who slightly cares for his son to a asshole family man.

yeah he have a lot of deveopment

>Gets more powerful with every hit, like he has some kind of zenkai on steriods ability
>Black states this outright
>Goku still doesn't go godmode and kill him as fast as possible

This won't end well.

Anyone else surprised that the didn't make a filler episode of finding the old time machine?

Speaking of which, there should be another time-machine in the future too.
Because

A, Future Trunks time machine that's smoldering hot like ASHLEY from ME1.
B, Cell's time machine from the, well, aborted timeline, and
C, Future Trunks' dopplergänger timemachine, the one his timeline's Cell wanted to use.

If that isn't the case, i'm fucking surprised Bulma from the future didn't think of including THE TIME MACHINE DESIGNS in the fucking notes.

Oh well, it's anime, and it's DB. It's toriyama related, so it's fucking pointless anyway.

Have to agree here.

>Hey, i just arrived in the time machine, let's LEAVE IT OUT IN THE FUKCING OPEN WHERE EVEN PILAF COULD STEAL IT.

Riight.

don't forget he has a thing for making his powers perfect just like cell

Wasn't he in his late 30s? Shit, Goku dies at like 64.

Goku's skin gets lighter when he turns super saiyn

Vegeta totally forgot about the whole immortality thing didn't he?

Nope, according to Super, and what we've known before, is that Saiyan lifespans are pretty much triple/double of an average one.

He didn't have a mid-life crisis, he had a pre-matured crisis. Consdier that he was going to through his own saiyan-emo years while fighting Goku and such. Then matured, and had that crisis in the Buu saga. He turned 18/25 depending on how you want to look at it mentally/psychically.

>Nope, according to Super, and what we've known before, is that Saiyan lifespans are pretty much triple/double of an average one.

Not according to Toriyama. Goku dies in his 60s in DBO, which is supposed to be canon.

I don't think he actually wants to never die anymore. He's seen the afterlife and knows that it's nice. He knows that he and Goku will both go there one day and that they're rivalry will go on forever. That's what he wants.

>which is supposed to be canon

But it isn't and we all know that

He died twice, and it's not too fucking bad, Goku got better too. Why would he need immortality, when someone else is going to just cop out his death?

Pls no Golden Cell, he'd look like a grown up Golden Armor megaman.

Apparently Goku black can't turn Super Saiyan. This also plays into the !Goku aspect, and his darker skin can arguably because of his inhabitor. Or not bathing(Ew, shouldn't he have a beard like Vegeta and Goku did after long training periods?)

It's clear that whoever is using Goku's body is a body snatcher.

That means he's a couple years away from dying in Super.

>Vegeta totally forgot about the whole immortality thing didn't he?
nope, but toriyama totally did

Not even close. He's 30ish years off.

No, Vegeta is KyoAni.

>Goku who wasn't raised by a kind grandpa. Or a Goten who's plagued by loss,
Both shit ideas. God this fanbase has nothing but shit ideas for the series.

Well Super Saiyan 2 is around twice the power of a Super Saiyan last time i checked, So yeah it kinda does.

>Vegeta is the CEO of Kyoani

Too perfect

Plus 20 years of time chamber training.

Is he gonna get train by his daddy and become beyond a super saiyan?

That way when Beerus comes to his earth. He will be ready.

Wut.

That was really touching to me

I'm surprised the anime hasn't just used Broly given how bafflingly popular he is

His only competition is Goku, one of the worst dads in Shonen. That's not saying much.

If broly was a chick, would it change anything?

It would be a decent female villain.

Shout out to best dad in dragon ball

thanks doc

It would only change the sex appeal.

Do you have that pic of donald with a boner with a rainbow spiral on it?

I kinda need it.

That's exactly why I don't like them
They're so involved with Goku and Vegeta via training and Beerus being a brat and loving GOOD FOOD, hanging out with the cast and other bullshit, but then as soon as trouble comes along, you can just have them say "WELL, WE'RE GODS, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING, GO CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS!"

If they're not going to help out the cast, then don't make them so involved, especially for silly shit like GOOD FOOD

so did she remembered she have comic relief powers?

Don't tell me arale is gonna show up and beat the shit out of beerus soon

I actually forgot that the last 2-3 episodes, from trunks transporting back to the past to that scene, have occurred in like one half hour.

So Black is going to Garou his way to the top?

>goku jobs it up instead of killing black immediately
>he gets drawn back to the future
>destroys the timemachine
Some real shit writing going on. Feels like every cheap fetch quest in a kMMO.

Mid fuck you whisper Kakarot in her ear. She enters a primal rage state and completely destroys your pelvis. You just have to get over her screaming another guy's name.

Why are they all just watching? Why don't they run a gank squad on Blackoku?

the pain makes him stronger so yeah

Black shows up after 4 months of training as a super saiyan.

That would be rude.

>Retards are still trying to spam this meme
Please stop projecting your abandonment issues on to DB, Amerifat.

Evil Goku looks so much cooler than the "real" one

>gives him hope
>kills it
>gives him hope
>repeat

Yes, Goku will fight to protect his children (not that Goku needs much convincing for fighting). But at everything else about being a parent, he's pretty bad, abandoning his family for long periods of time.

I GET KNOCKED DOWN
BUT I GET UP AGAIN
AND THEN I GET KNOCKED DOWN AGAIN

the black clothes and the non retarded goku look made him cool

>But at everything else about being a parent
Wrong.

>abandoning his family for long periods of time.
He was dead retard and both times he died saving Gohan's live.

He could have come back to life if he wanted to, but he refused.

>not being angry all the time=retarded look
Wew retards a plenty in this thread