>We saved the world from them
>Care to explain yourself?

What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk
youtube.com/watch?v=2NuZiYqfN9s
youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well to be honest grandpa, the nazis as their political ideology go seem to offer an alternative to the current world we live in with a coming demographic winter and the (((big merchant banks))) running the world. As for World War 2, I wish those damn japs hadn't bombed us and gotten us into the war ;) if we didn't get involved at all the world may have been a better place

based grandpa realizes his mistake. he doesn't need me lecturing him on anything.

>What do you say?
Nice b8 m8... you know the wrong side won and you were played by the (((International Clique)))

"If you had known what winning the war would bring, you shouldn't have fought."

Are you high again, gramps? You're Finnish.

I wish for every American WW2 veteran to see their descendants get blacked.

>So, user, I heard you like niggers now?
>Me and my brothers sacrified so much fighting those evil basters
>save America from them
>Care to explain yourself

That's would more likely in Shartnited States.

thanks for fighting for ZOG so i can be a minority in my own country
truly the GREATEST GENERATION

>Sacrificed so much

Funny way of saying "sold your future out from underneath you" Grandpa.

You were duped grandpa into fighting against the same thing you swore to defend.

Why did you fight Nazi to only hand over world to the Soviets to spread communism and threaten us with nukes?!

grandpas in general hate niggers

Well grandpa, the nazis had discipline, whereas many people nowadays are degenerates who try to get hardworking men fired for exercising their free speech.

Also. the nazis were right about executing (99% of) Romas and severely disabled persons.

Hitler was a fucking idiot tho.

Nazis tend to be dumb, racist, and emotional. Critical thinkers are centrists.

Stop the immigration, globalists and multiculturalism and there will be no need for any of this to continue

You heard wrong, pops. I'm an Ascended Centrist.

wat

> Used to live with 87 year old grandpa
> Order Mein Kampf
> Show it to him
>" You know you could probably have found that at the library"
" One day I'm watching ww2 documentaries
> Grandpa comes in
> "They are always dressed so nice"
>Mfw

Can't read?

Here's a picture

(you have to click on it)

Yes my dear care assistant can you take my grandfather back to his room, thank you.

>lives the rest of his life in a room with other old fucks who never loved their kids and won't receive it back now that they are old

>saved you from them
>sacrificed

Lmao Hitler would use us as a fine exhibition as his desirable race, you only saved niggers kikes from them and you know it.
They where the last crusaders of suicidal, europes's degenerate Bolshevism, THEY PROTECTED YOU and your dirty backstabbing allies from them.

The US single handedly permanently disestablished Europe as a whole by thinking all along it was fighting for the morale good when their stupid fucking propagandized population fell for the electrical jew(literally) and actually believed nazis where eating and mutilating babies and using their own population as target practice, not even kidding go look back at what your TV used to utter about them.

But I still believe in the awakening of the current state of the Anglo, they shouldn't fall for Jewish trickery in entering wars for the Jewish banking interest. I mean look at the US and England, surely they couldn't have fucked us all up, fucked themselves and left us all remaining into whatever shitty image of a western civilization we have left, infact do we still have it?

OY VEY but at least my GOLDENBERSTEIN directed 500 billion dollar budgets American WW2 historically "accurate" movie keeps me in check 10 gorriolions!

Actually the American's weren't that bad in the war. At least according to my gramps. The Russians on the other hand...

You gullible Americans were tricked into destroying your German brothers by (((FDR))) and (((Eisenhower)))

Sorry grandpa but my life sucks. I have no achievements of my own, and my skin color is all i got. I need this in-group to hang out with as the alternative is suicide

u did wrong grandad, im a millenial and I know everything im breadpilled

ofc a leaf, who else

I worked in old folks homes both in US and AUS and overwhelmingly, veterans would admit to me they regretted WW2 and now believe they fought on the wrong side.

Checkmate OP

wrong pic

I also like to blame random groups for my problems, even though it's my fault i am going to die poor.

senility is a bitch eh

my WW2 vet grampa hated all foreigners OTHER than germans who he made good friends with

I tip my centrist fedora to you

As Churchill himself said: "We defeated the wrong enemy".

"Now we are dealing with commie scum who have infiltrated our academic institutions, are you proud that what you feared could happen in the 80's is happening now?"

gay

I am an uneducated rural tard, and universites are scary places

Yeah, he never said that

Millenials are faggots, cowards, who would rather fight imaginary jews than real muslims. That's ok, thats why we got the draft

>even though it's my fault i am going to die poor.
How is it my fault that the government steals a good half of my income?

You weren't the Greatest Generation. You were the Goyest Generation.

>you were a good goy
I never will be.

I don't. I like the alt right

*Germans

hanged
you'll die hanged

this man would laugh you out of his home. you don't know what Nazi is. you just repeat all the talking point bullshit your media handlers tell you to. You couldn't form an original thought if your life depended on it. You are the person this man would be ashamed of risking his life for.
also slide thread

Pictures like that make you hate FDR to the core. Guys back then were gullible with no internet, so if Uncle Sam said "Go kill those evil Nazis!" then of course most fell for it

Triggered Mordechai and Schlomo, watching you squirm is fun

America spent 4 years fighting fascism and 44 years fighting communism, yet the hard left welcomes communism with open arms and open legs. Care to explain yourself?

>Me and my brothers sacrificed so much fighting those evil bastards
The only thing you sacrificed was my future. The only thing you saved were niggers and kikes. Every single nigger rape spree and islamic terrorist attack is on your head old man, and some day soon me and MY brothers are going to undo your generations fuck ups. I just hope you're dead before that day comes, because you don't deserve to live in the new world we're building

I wonder instead what the Nazi would say.

Grandpa you fought nips because your mother cried at the thought of you fighting fellow Germans. Go back to bed.

Food for thought, (((greatest generation)))

youtube.com/watch?v=z-6YX-aceOk

You didn't sacrifice shit. You were drafted in '45, and spent weekends banging Tijuana whores while stationed at San Diego.

Happy birthday grandpa

America fought the soviets not communism

We got tricked into picking the wrong side by the eternal Anglo. If I would have been in WW2 I would have refused to go to Europe even knowing how much worse the Pacific was.

>because

You were good goys.

Your mistakes don’t mean we have to keep chugging along the same path.

Ever heard of “moah bad money after bad money?”

>show him this without saying anything

my great uncle whos 95 just told me last week if you told him hitler was killing jews he would have stayed home and fucked his gf more.

Communism isn't popular.

And if we would have picked the right side and ended Communism in WW2 there would be no Korean War, no Vietnam War, no Cold War.

No communist China and no over 60 million dead.

But yeah, muh six gorillion.

>What do you say?

Thanks grandpa

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU AND YOUR FUCKOLD BROTHERS DID A HUNDRED BILLION YEARS AGO GRAMPS!!!

My grandpa fought against communist menace trying to conquer his country.
I will not tolerate his legacy dying like 7 year old Afghan girl in her wedding night.

yeah we're fighting the communists, since you never took care of them you fucking faggot ass traitor

EBIN :DD:DDD

I'd link the senile old fag this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=2NuZiYqfN9s

America fueled the Soviet war machine.
If not for us, you would have defeated them by 1942.

>banned in your country
Gee, I wonder why

FUCK OFF DAD YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BAD THINGS HAVE GOTTEN IT'S NOT A PHASE

Did you just say you treated Nazis as enemy combatants under the Geneva Convention?

*punches*

Fuck you Nazi.

Certainly and I think the US-Anglo alliance with Bolshevism was the greatest race treason history, especially for (((them))). But I was specifically speaking about the burger soldiers my gramps had to fight in France.

patton said that, churchill said "we slaughtered the wrong pig"

hey grandpa, how many genders are there?

"How do you feel about Communism and race-mixing?"

How about this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw

>saved the world

How's that working out?

Take a guess.

Explain that he didn't save the world from anything, it was people in power having petty disagreements just like every other war fought. WW2 was started over Germany creating a new economy independent of national banks. The evil ones are the ones you fought for.

Grandfather are you drunk again you are friends with Waffen SS Veteran Even thought you were red army soldier

The Americans allied with the Soviets to open another front line for the Germans to take care of under heavy Stalin demands.
I don't know what the US was thinking it would sniff out in Europe but who knows what the real story is, all I can pick up is 'muh ebil nezis'

Black are projected to be 40% of the world population by 2100, and East Asians will be 45%. Europeans, whites, are projected to be

Go back to israel

He's more likely to say

>I'm sorry I fucked up
>The bad guys won

also the global average IQ is 88, and if race realism is correct and demographic trends continue, the average global IQ will be 73-77 by 2100.

FUKKEN CHECKEDDDDD

T.v. watching brainlet faggot. Why do we have to pick either Jew or Muslim? Muslims aren't even a problem. Isis and the mass immigration to Europe only exists because of the kikes.

>fueled the war machine

>give 10k guns to 1 million soldiers

>PERMANENT [...]EAST ASIAN MAJORITY WORLD-WIDE

That doesn't sound horrible.

>remember they would be Chinese, not Korean or Japanese

Oh right, nevermind.

And you are seriously happy with the outcome of your decision seeing as what's going on?

And there you have it, GOYED puppets destroyed everything beautiful about Europe.

Maternal G-dad was exempted from the draft, because he had 5 kids by the time of Pearl Harbor. Did war work in a steel mill
Paternal G-father had 2 kids, and somehow got got his newspaper job classified as "essential to the war effort". And that's how it went until fall '44. That's when he pissed off someone at the draft board. His number came up, and off he went. To San Diego, as a "war correspondent" for the Army. That's where he got some kind of VD from a TJ whore, rendering him sterile.

my grandad was a vet and he hated the brits more than he hated the germans and I doubt he really gave a fuck about whyhis friends were being killed other than he wanted it to stop. also that generation had racial segregation and was highly consevative and almost all vote republican

My great grandpa fought for the wehrmacht on the soviet fronts.His son (my grandpa) apparently told my brothers nigger jews belong in the back of the over.

well grandpa according to antifa your the nazi now so shut the fuck up or I won't change your nappy today, cunt

I don't think (((he))), is a goy, my fellow white male

So what I am trying to say is, my ancestor didn't fuck up that bad besides making to many ((((enemies)))