Mystery NYC Towers

Hey anons, wtf are these things? Any weaponized autism would be welcome.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKzqivAMK6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

license plate scanners
gamma ray detectors

Here's the truth, kiddo. If it's for our security and safety than just fucking forget about it. The government is the only thing stopping us from getting eaten by the monsters out there. If they don't tell US what the towers are, what you can assume is that it's for national security and it's beyond mattering about your simple fucking curiosity. Forget about it, move on and enjoy life.

my guess is cameras or some kind of electronic snooping devices

the 1950's called, they want their blind trust back

modern art for the triggering of the schizos-wave 1

They look like they have spot lights on top, not cameras. It has the motto of the US but the NY state seal.

Zyklon B dispensers

Listen to me when I tell you, the government is the only thing that stops horrors and monsters - LITERAL MONSTERS; from ruining your rainbow and butterfly vision of what reality is. I don't care how shitty your life is, it's rainbows and butterflies compared to the sick, demented things that stuff like these towers stop from existing.

So yes, blind trust is in order here.

I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.

Each one has a different motto.

this guy actually makes kind of a point, just looked at 1940s era shit compared to today, we practically live in a utopia, people just too spoiled to see it, and then we have the fuckasses that ruin it for everyone because they're so spoiled and don't see it. The niggers living off welfare, the """"oppressed""""

Zombies. You/re talking about zombies, right?

It's funny... It's really funny the sheer ignorance that's rampant in the general population (you), as if it's just all a game to be unpeeled like a fucking onion. You should go on with your life and when you see something that resembles a cell-tower with a symbol that represents those who work their ass off day in and day out to protect.

Listen, it's not all about you and it's not about me. It's keeping all of us safe. So stop asking questions and just keep on walking.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

We have cameras all over this hell hole

That's cute, kiddo. Shut the fuck up and keep walking.

Looks like a giant vape box. Probably marketing for a vape store opening up.

remember when the republicans used to say if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear?

good times good times

There something sniffers

Remember when Obama spied on the entire country?

Giant incognito vape pens

Yes. That sure was something. And check, Satan.

Checked

It’s zombies, though, right? Cthulu?

gwb set the precedent. the small government gave you 3 new gov agencies

> demented things that stuff like these towers stop from existing
I wonder if they can stop a bunch of Israelis and Saudis from flying planes into buildings.

people like you must really want to get fucked to death in some Orwellian hellscape

Nah, gamma ray emitters
They scan your license plate, and if you're on the list they zap you with gamma rays. A few days of driving around town and you've got cancer. Silent, Invisible, and 100% Deadly. The perfect weapon for the CIA.

gwb set the precedent. the small government crew gave you 3 new gov agencies

It's to redesign MTA’s bridges and tunnels in the city. I'm guessing those are lights at the top.

It's for "security", they register everything from car plates to actual ID's via facial recognition in real time. China has been using this for quite some time, the tech is quite interesting. The ones sitting and monitoring can obtain information on every single person or vehicle that passes, with a simple click, and the system scans for warrents or other security threats connected to the ID's and will record or send a warning.

Yet why for, fuck’s sake, not say that. “I said no comment.” Doesn’t seem like a reasonable answer to some remodeling.

Came here to post this

My nightmare is that my town will become 80% hispanic and myself and my family will become a small minority. The so called 80% minorities will open their own stores, have their own sports teams, only hire their own people, speak their own language, and have no intention of ever integrating but instead replacing our society with the shit society they so desperately claimed they wanted to escape.

Oh wait, this already happened and the government did nothing.

Do interdimensional demons exist?

The government IS the monster now. All the spying and destruction of the 4th amendment has left us with fewer freedoms and no extra safety.

I'm MUCH more concerned about my government being tyrannical.

the only reason you need 3 new gov agencies is so the mic/ Prjoect for a New American Century can keep doing what they're doing.

war is profitable

I'll tell you and you have to promise me that you'll never tell anyone I told you this.

I'm going to be intentionally vague and talk to you like you're mentally handicapped.

There's a drug that's being worked on in a lab somewhere, it's not - but is a mix of;

Flakka
Spice

Mixed with the additional effects of

Dysarthria
Rabies

The end result isn't this, but it could be similar in practical terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKzqivAMK6M

This video is being censored, but it's an example of what is being stopped and removed by the CDC.

Again, like I said... Don't say anything, friend.

>east and west coastfags are no going to be monitored
a good reminder about how Rural>Uban

Good to see the government spends time and money to shill in an cartoon image board

Why is that zombie hiding in the back of a truck? Looking all raver & shit?

no point in using zombie chemicals in rural areas. no one would know if it worked

Im guessing sort of like an active denial system, radiation emitters for riot control or possible acoustic control devices. The gov is most certainly not to be trusted at this point in time

its an x-ray camera that can see if people are actually people, instead of extraterrestrials and interdimensional beings that are simply pretending to appear human

rural people wouldn't care about a police state anyway

WHEN YOU DRIVE THROUGH THE TUNNEL, THE TOWER XRAYS YOUR VEHICLE AND CAN SEE EVERYTHING IN IT DOWN TO THE METAL BOLTS...

Well that’s a relief. Would likely be really healthy, too!

funny tho, the government just isn't gonna tell you what they are

And they were ontop of it quick too!

Viral marketing.

Fuck off

Break one open and find out what's inside?
Find out where they're being stored prior to installation and figure out what they are from there?
Find out where they're being made and who by and when they're being shipped to the city?
Find out which companies are placing orders for the construction materials used in producing the parts used to build it?
FOIA?
Threats against city officials?
Plain old vandalism?

> This is a rock that protects you from tigers. See any tigers around here? Then it's working! Now give me your money for the use of this rock.
"Wish i had a rock that would keep people who want my money the fuck away from me."

Hence, why the autistic army.

be funny if they don't actually do anything but look menacing for 10 million dollars each

its for vaping!
really though, go cut one open and find out, be sure to drag it to a scrap yard and try to sell it to them as a catalytic converter.

Well i can tell from the picture thats the midtown tunnel.

Probably some kind of device for sensing various bomb related compounds? That would be my guess.

It's obviously 4 bright lights and a camera. If they are trying to track someone by plate # at night they'll turn the the system on. Or who knows maybe they'll have the system on every night.

There's already cameras everywhere and this thing is fuck all huge. It's like 30 feet tall.

It would! Really expensive mood lighting.

We should thank our benefactors for giving us respite from this overpowering force: The urge to reproduce. They have thrown a switch and exorcised our demons in a single stroke. They have given us the strength we never could have summoned to overcome this compulsion. They have given us purpose. They have turned our eyes toward the stars. Let me assure you that the suppressing field will be shut off on the day that we have mastered ourselves... the day we can prove we no longer need it. And that day of transformation, I have it on good authority, is close at hand.

C4s if niggas get uppity they blow the place

In one interview an MTA guy says something about fiber optics for all the various devices inside...

gee it's almost like you're expecting NEW YORK CITY to have some kind of CORRUPTION problem

isn't the other states getting any

Good little goy.

The government is out of control. They persecute people who expose their globalist agenda and erode our freedoms without regard.

Fuck you, you're apart of the problem.

it's not just new york getting those things?

Stingray?

Someone should take a geiger counter near it to see if it emits radiation.

it would be a little late if you were driving into the tunnel with explosives and having the sensor at the entrance. wouldn't it?

Excellent point.

I guessing it's some kind of homeland security stuff

Oh yea...dubs

Muslim prayer towers, for when we're all converted?

Those things look like giant vaporizers,
for god sakes DHS make something less faggy.

Its people like you that put us in the situation we are in now.
And its people like you that need to be skinned alive and have his family tortured right in front of his eyes, before the final bullet is put in the back of your head.
Day of the rope is coming, faggot.

Wonder if the thing has any hidden antenna/dishes. You could definitely fit some high power equipment in there.

Information collector.

kek

The fact that it's positioned at the tunnels and bridges suggests it's for surveillance. Obviously not a good thing, but there's nothing we can do about it, and whatever twisted shit they're planning to use our information for is coming whether we like it or not, so fuck it, let em do it.

Is it a machine that arrests human traffickers?

Astute. Yet, fuck that. I want to know what the god forsaken things do.

Looks like it's probably a camera suite. I would guess it can watch real time feed, high res photograph on trigger or timed, thermal imaging for passenger count, wavelength detection of specific elements, and potentially some kind of analytic algorithm to detect license plates/makes and colors of cars/etc.

Jesusfuck I love that.

I might say yes to that. Maybe. Probably not.

monsters arent real

Radiation detectors - feds put them up because the threat of a dirty bomb attack is greater today than at any point in the last 20 years thanks to the rampant open-border policy of many of our so-called allies.

The towers uses an omni-directional scintillator array to detect ambient radiation levels and monitor for spikes in specific isotopes that could indicate a weapon.

Probably. I wire shit for a living. But why the need for fiber? All the surveillance could go over copper, no prob. Why the need for speed? Maybe just to jack up the price?

Benjamin Franklin/Quotes
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin/Quotes
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Why at the entrance to the tunnels, when the bomb would already be within range? Are they gonna drop a fucking portcullis to stop a nuke?

Benjamin Franklin/Quotes

If the feed has to be real-timed to a processing center, it would need fiber to get there as fast as possible.

In addition to that, you're talking a lot of throughput for high resolution video, of which there are likely at least 2 of what I listed occurring simultaneously.. I would bet on all, personally.

If the goal is to detect something, someone, then you'd want it ASAP.

lel

NYCAnons are fucked

wonder if they can be hacked to target antifa and the melanin enriched?

Hi CIA.

So who's gonna take one apart and take photos? Seems like they don't want us to know whats inside them.

I mean you drop that ontop of skyscrapers & no one would notice. I’ve done it. These things are weird. If they were just beefy traffic cameras...why not just say so?

You shills are abhorrent. We the people have every right to know.

You government people ARE the monsters

Bottlenecks like tunnels and bridges are the obvious places to put detection devices - nearly everyone going in or out has to go by way of those paths.

Keeping a bomb out of a major city is impossible... identifying, tracking, and securing a bomb after it's been brought in - not quite as impossible.