Why is everyone so quick to forget about Texas and Florida...

Why is everyone so quick to forget about Texas and Florida? No other President has had to deal with such a national natural disaster such as this, and Trump proved himself to be a very successful leader to what happened. But instead, everyone is focused on MUH PUERTO RICO because of one snobby Mayor who wants her 2 minutes of fame, completely disregarding Texas and Florida.

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/puerto-rico-union-allegedly-refuses-to-deliver-us-aid-on-strike-because-of-local-law_2324073.html
youtu.be/D-OOzmq_UCA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s
pscp.tv/aydanc/1jMJgPOvONkxL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are more Hispanics in Houston than in PR. Somehow we're all back to normal without all of the whining. Somehow Sylvester Turner turned out to be a better mayor than that whiny bitch in San Juan.
>magic

I dont get it either, Nobody really cares about a bunch of shitskins getting hit by a storm, what has me fucked up is their audacity. They literally expect the US to save them with no wanted effort on their. You cant live somewhere and then get pissy and want help from another country when it gets fucked up by nature of all things.

70% of PR is white.

that looks so comfy

You answered your own question, no one's talking about Texas and Florida because Trump is actually handling the situation well, and reporting that would run contrary to their agenda. Puerto Rico has two advantages for them. First there's a racial angle, which is always just candy for them. Second, despite being a US territory Puerto Rico is a third world shithole with an infrastructure based entirely on coconut technology. You'd think having their society smack dab in the middle of the path 90% of hurricanes follow in the northern hemisphere, would've inspired them to have some kind of contingency prepared for these kind of situations, but no it's Trump's fault the hurricane hit puerto rico, it's Trump's fault they're so laughably under prepared for something so predictable, it's Trump's fault there's a literal ocean between our relief efforts and the damage. Seriously fuck puerto rico.

between the bailout and the hurricane, I wish that WE would declare them independent.

Yeah op cutting fema in his budget proves he’s a true leader.

If you live somewhere it floods, buy flood insurance. If you live in Montana, don't.

Hey OP... Dustbowl during the Great Depression says, "Hi," and "fuck you, dumbass."

How IS texas doing?

They got 5 feet of rain.. I'm actually surprised it didn't turn out worse. The reservoir barely even overflowed, just barely handled the water. If they'd gotten 6 feet it would have been much worse.

I think it's far more likely that Trump, being a NYC slumlord, hates Puerto Ricans and kinda wants them all dead.

FEMA delivered the supplies to the port in San Juan but the truck drivers union is on strike. The mayor and union are hurting their fellow people to make money but this is 3rd world shit.

One source, google for puerto rico strike for others.
theepochtimes.com/puerto-rico-union-allegedly-refuses-to-deliver-us-aid-on-strike-because-of-local-law_2324073.html

I find that hard to believe, but I dont doubt it.

It flooded 25% of my neighborhood, my street was impassable. The water is long gone and you wouldn't know that anything happened driving around town, unless you go in to a flooded neighborhood. Most of the debris around where I live has been picked up.

Did their homes flood or just the street? This is from a webcam. Didn't get too high but it was the best one I found.

I figure hurricane/torrential rains are just something people deal with there. Westerners have only seriously inhabited there for 200 and probably not fully aware of how bad the hurricanes get. The one in 1900 was far more devastating than the recent one.

Here, I live in Kingwood, this is a video of my neighborhood.
youtu.be/D-OOzmq_UCA

Florida user here, everything is fine, the power was out for a long time and they having picked up a the fallen trees and shit yet but otherwise everything is fixed now. Oh and some shit in Key West and Naples got BTFO and some old people died when the dindus their sorry descendents pay to take care of them fucked off and left them in a building with no AC for a week. Never put your parents in a nursing home with any significant amount of non-White employees.

The reservoir got right fucking there. One more day of heavy rain and it would have been pouring over the higher sections. As it is, it was only one foot over the lowest edge, and they had reinforced it previously. I know they were also worried about the spillways. Something like what happened in Oroville could have happened here too, and the spillway system was a bit different than Oroville because it went under the foundation of the dam so they would have had no choice but to close it and let the water filled up or perform a controlled demo in a direction that would cause minimal loss of life. I think a couple years ago or so they pumped that expanding foam shit under a few voids they detected with some radar equipment study they did. They weren't sure how it would hold up, but the spillway held so there's that. They're talking about doing some eminent domain shit and seizing some homes so they can expand the reservoir. A shame really because I really want to know what a 30 foot wall of water traveling through downtown Houston would look like.

What's this dam or levee? That is pretty major overflow.

I hope you all turn the flood areas into parks instead of trying to fight nature. Some places were not meant to be inhabited and should just be left as floodplains.

PR faggots won't deliver aid without kickbacks typical for 3rd world shits and SJ mayor is a corrupt spic . Union faggots want cash from FEMA aid without paperwork . Typical Latin America corrupt faggots every last one of them .

Because it doesnt fit the TRUMP IS HURRICANE HITLER REEEEEEEEEEE narrative

>find it hard to believe
>don't doubt it

Pick 1

That's the dam at the south end of Lake Houston.

Puerto Ricans are fucking retarded.

>haha we aren't really part of united states fuck those idiots
>oh my god trump why aren't you helping us you know we are part of united states?

Yes I noticed this part where they were surveying the dam. That neighborhood is in no position to be there. It was REALLY fucking close to overflowing.

They should either imminent domain that shit or build a better fucking dam. It did pretty spectacularly as it is (thank you 1940s engineers), but needs to do better.

houston is built on a swamp, so it's naturally draining already.

That's why if you live in Houston you buy a home built at least 30 years ago. All the high ground has been built out and the fancy new houses are in the flood plain.
Not really, faggots keep building along the San Jacinto river between the Grand Parkway and 1960 and build up all the wetlands that were supposed to absorb the flooding. That's why those of us that live on the San Jac downstream deal with massive flooding now.

I see, so that dam was actually alleviating the situation in kingwood, which is on the reservoir. It's just that there was so much rain so quickly that it got way higher than it could handle.

That's a serious engineering question, you want a good reservoir but the reservoir also ended up flooding your neighborhood. I would ask the dutch.

*the overflow was alleviating the situation

No, Lake Houston opened the dam before the storm to drain, so it could accept more water. Lake Conroe didn't open the dam because they were going to sell the water to Houston. When it started looking ugly they full opened the dam and flooded the shit out of us. It's mostly because everyone in Montgomery, Conroe, and The Woodlands are a bunch of dirty yankees that don't understand how Southeast Texas works.

Listen to this scandalous radio show testimony:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s

Why isn't this playing on all the networks?

Federal government has been doing their part... it's the local government who has been sitting on their hands not doing their jobs. This explains why thousands of shipping containers full of supplies were left untouched for days at the port and why the San Juan Mayor has refused to meet with FEMA. She politicized the disaster for political/personal gain. Video uploaded on the 28th... it's now the 30th. Why hasn't this been reported anywhere?

Click the CC button to get English subtitles. Why is it that we managed to survive Harvey with Sylvester Turner but PR is falling the fuck apart?

You think they will play something that disproves the narrative?

Sylvester Turner is a dumb Black dude, he's just surrounded with sensible advisers.

We all know that Ed Emmett takes control in these situations.

Sorry my bad. Not a yankee, in california and went through the oroville thing where people were wishing for a flood even though it would hit red areas the worst.

Houston seems pretty clear to me though from watching the hurricanes. The wind is the dramatic fun happening part but the flooding is what really fucks shit up. The carribean area, gulf or mexico. japan, asian islands are the areas cursed with this kind of weather phenomenon (hurricanes and earthquakes).

Vid related is just the very interesting wind part from the florida keys. Flooding is a much different story and caused disasters like fukishima. I mean being underwater is a really different story.

That was the strange thing about Harvey, we didn't really get any wind above 30Mph. Just the flooding. That's actually good, desu. After Ike we had all sorts of issues where power was out because of the wind.

Obama and Hillary never visited a disaster area after a Hurricane or made private calls checking up on people yet the media is up Trumps ass over made up bullshit. This is more weak than the Russian narrative but that doesn't stop them at all.

obummer

nice bait dumbfuck. Although it certainly should be eye-opening to normies that TX and FL got back on their feet so quickly while PR is still in the shits.

>thinks there are actual white people in PR
you dumb nigger.

>PR
>white

I live in Fl and I've already forgotten about that shit
2/10 would not spend a shit ton of money buying supplies in preparation again

source by the way
pscp.tv/aydanc/1jMJgPOvONkxL

FL user here, was hearing shit about Irma hitting us since before Labor Day. The whole state was fortified for a Cat 4/5 and it ended up being a Cat 2 memestorm. Very disappointing.

/AHSG/ threads were comfy af though

I really miss those threads.

If you have a social media account you should be sending this to every WH account you can get your hands on. Fuck the media.