Stop eating food.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea communism

B-but I like food...

>MFW

66/66 topkek

Communist officials have always had more than enough food.

I agree, in my futuristic transhumanist dictatorship, you are genetically engineered so that you absorb all nutrients you need through the skin. Eating is a time consuming habit and results in having to go to the washroom, and this is annoying because you have to do it over and over again, it wastes energy, and time, and seems unnecessary. A truly evolved race doesn't go poo, and that's final.

>no food in SU

Where does this idiotic meme come from, is this what Amerifart propaganda teaches them in school?

Sure their options were limited in regards to brands but there were no famines or anything of the short

Stalin in fact had build an extremely industrialized and safe state where homelessness , drug use and Hunter was completely eliminated for the first time in Russia's history

Sure you can attack commonism as ideology but quit stating falsehoods

ok daddy stalin :3

Lol

Was Stalin a good man?

No

Holodomor?

>no famine in soviet union

wew lad nice one

Don't even bother, you'll only get old communist propaganda lies and denials from these neo-soviets.

But we have been waiting for hours!

Impossible to tell. He took Raskolnikov's ideology in Crime and Punishment a bit too far, how great men not only should but are responsible for putting away feelings in pursuit of goals a la Napoleon and he himself has admitted to have read Dostoevsky's novels multiple times. He even looked the part. Or maybe like a political radical straight out of Dosto's Demons

Not at first, they poisoned him before he became good

Excellent answer. Thank you.

Just eat shit

Yes comrade

holy fuck lol

please exit the genepool, krautshit

FYI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Germany

Food is obviously a subversive Western tactic usurping the working class

Stop being communist.

>le evil numbers and autistic lingo

Sup Forums is now a transhumanist board