WE HITOTSU REE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3Q8Lm
imgur.com/a/7pynx
imgur.com/a/MINmH
imgur.com/a/JR5tV
youtube.com/watch?v=hDEuYou_Z6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most exciting thing I'm looking forward to from Yugioh anime is the new series announcement in December/January

>yusho ran away
ffs

Yuzu a cutie.

Every thread until he appears

At least it essentially confirmed for yugo to go get carded by yuri

>Yuya/Yuzu reunion already
It's almost like separating them again was completely meaningless, unless they HAD to have Yuzu as a PoV character for the Yusho/Asuka shit because she sure wasn't necessary for it.

Would have been better than Shinji.

Is no one going to talk about how Edo confirmed that Academia can uncard people

So even if anyone like Gon or Sawatari got carded, even the characters know that they can be saved later.

He could make an academy appearance and use Infernoid to battle Jack so we finally get the Kiryu/Jack battle that should have happened years ago

DENNIS HAS RETURNED!

What a long nine months it has been. Thanks to my fellow Dennisfags, sorry to Reijifag and Yuuyafag and others who found my faggotry annoying. Didn't expect to last this long, but here we are. In the end I had a lot of fun.

Here's the final collection of imgur dumps of my translated Dennis stuff. I think the newest one has some I never posted.

imgur.com/a/3Q8Lm
imgur.com/a/7pynx
imgur.com/a/MINmH
imgur.com/a/JR5tV

Now then, Dennisfag out! SHOW MUST GO ON!

Repostin' for new thread.

Why does everything glow in ARC-V from the duel disk blades to the wheels?

>Infernoid
He plays infernity though?

Those shows are all better than Arc-V. The Zexal was bad meme won't work on people who've actually seen it and aren't just repeating the opinions of others. The villains alone make it better than Arc-V. Same with every other Yugioh series.

>glowing tattos
What is this Orichalcos bullshit?

Because solid vision

Real Solid Vision, I ain't gotta explain shit.

For once the ED actually fucking tells the truth.

He had no choice in the matter. It's hard to keep his students safe from the Osiris/Ra force while he is battling Dennis.

At least she got to be reunited with Yuya again. Though Mr. LEVEL ZERO is going to cockblock them from performing Enterme together.

He uses void spells in manga so close enough

Konami would rather die than give skill decks new support

have they introduce the skating duels? It seems the opening got misleading

Excellent, I love you dennisfag translator, no homo.

Yuya got the skates just this episode. So I guess he'll use them against Kachidoki

Xyz Dimension was solved that easily.

Synchro was definitely a mistake.

I saw Zexal. It was an awful experience. Stop trying to twist things to fit your story, zexalfag.

Yuya now has the rollerskates now so the OP isn't lying about that at least. Though I wonder when Yuya will use them is the question now?

>Kachidoki in the way of Yuya being with Yuzu again
Yuya's going to eat him alive.

I know this shit gets answered in the episode so just have to wait for subs but I am just so fucking confused. Mr Level Zero is now with Academia all of a sudden, has magic tattoos and is able to hop dimensions? What the fuck and why?

How did they manage to fuck everything up so badly? What the fuck is wrong with the writers of this shitshow?

For me it's the release of DSOD so I can finally watch the damn thing.

The tattoos are probably the effect of a magic/trap card, don't think much about it.

So everyone forgot about the genocide and destruction?
Is it all forgiven thanks to the power of EGAO?

well probably next time against Edo since his issue was being too slow to grab the action cards, although lately the action cards seems like cheating in the game when all the enmies don't use them

Wow this episode confirmed XYZ is indeed worse than Synchro and the show is on a constant quality decline. It's seriously approaching 5Ds 2nd half levels of bullshit.

>Zexalfag
>I defended three shows in that post

Arc-Vfags sure are defensive of their shitty show.

EGAO is a religion and a drug. Once you have some of it, you will want more(See Sora/Tyler sisters/Edo). The only one who is immune to it so far seems to be Dennis, though I think R/Leo is also immune to it given that he likely knows that Yusho is opposing him.

The whole show is a fucking joke at this point.

I am going to miss you. Through your persistence, I have came to like Dennis a little again after hating him in mid-Synchro, that and my thirst for Yuri lewds. So, thank you, have some pie.

Unless they hire better staff, I expect the next series to be even worse. They just don't care anymore as long as they get to shill cards.

EGAO was a mistake.

WARE WA HITOTSU RRREEE
HITOTSU RRRRRREEEEEEEEE

>"that and my thirst for Yuri lewds" was supposed to be spoilered
Fuck it.

So are Yugo and Yuri in Academia right now?

You faggots haven't even seen next week's episode nor the justification for Isao in Fusion, and yet you are condemning the show to hell. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Can't wait to see how the apologists spin and somersault to reason that this joke of an arc is actually competently crafted

Reminder that Synchro Dimension was a mistake and because of it, Xyz Dimension mini-arc was rshed as fucked and became shit.

I mean, I could buy the fact that all those people from Fusion actually in Xyz could have been befriended, but not like that and not that quickly.

Tyler sisters are still good, and the best thing we got from that mini-arc.

They better deliver for the finale to make up for the entirety of the Synchro arc and the Xyz mini-arc or else, ARC-V will just be 5D's The Reboot.

Holy shit Shinji is a faggot

5Ds high points are still stronger than Arc-V's high points

How could you trust that the writers would have executed Xyz fine even if they had more time?

They'll just say that they like it. The twins and Edo turning was fine. All the soldiers stopping after one speech was fine because killing is bad and that the resistance members not wanting revenge anymore is fine because revenge is bad. Screw characterization and how things happen. Just make them happen. The show is shit.

Holy shit Kachidoki is such a faggot

>just bee yourself

DSOD STOLE ARC-V'S BUDGET
'NOSTALGIA KILLED ARC-V AND MADE IT EGAO

Hey now, KachiDokiDoki happens to be one of our finest maids in this establishment.

I like to think that if nothing else, I managed to make sure that people didn't forget about him during his absence. I guess I'll take that pie in the face just this once.

>Twins were hyped to go and help Edo when they were introduced
>Barely interacted with him once they were on screen together
>They wiped out a whole Xyz resistance division
>Are allowed in their base
>No one even thinks that this all could be a trap by Academia
>Nope, just let our enemies into our hideout where civilians are

Can the writing get any worse?

Solid vision

He needed to go buy cigarettes. In the Synchro Dimension.

What the fuck is Kaito supposed to do with Little Fairy? Did Sayaka seriously have nothing better to give him? Why not give him Fairy Cheer Girl?

Reiji uses Smile World unironically?
Academia Aigami vs Sawatari?

>It took an entire year to convert the Synchro Dimension to EGAO
>It took like a dozen episodes to convert the Xyz Dimension along with the Fusion army invading it

Holy shit Edo is such a faggot

HOTELS

Enjoy the show. Or don't, but quit complaining. Nobody likes complainers. And guess what? Neither Konami nor the writers are in these threads listening to your concerns. So stop complaining, like a B I T C H.

Reminder that Shun should've at least TRIED kicking one down.

Remember when Asuka was suppose to be Yuzu's Onee-San and teach her Ritual? She'd rather fuck Yusho's brains out.

But in all seriousness, where are they going?

Holy shit Kaito is such a faggot

>No UP increase whenever a complaint post is posted
It's literally one or two fags.

Stop complaining about complainers, you B I T C H.

Somewhere that makes him forget he has a wife and son. Young teenage schoolgirl pussy has him forgetting all about his family.

Leo will convert to egaoism after 1 duel screencap this

To the sex chamber, Yusho's a dirty old man and Asuka is a horny gold digging slut

Hello Tumblr.

How about we get some Fubuki/Kaiser up in this shit? Or Yuri and Yugo finally dueling? Or Kachidoki feeling the full girth of HITOTSU NI's Odd-Eyes Rebellion Bad Dragon Dildo? Or Sky Magician doing something? Or an antagonist being a credible threat?

I think the writers finally realised they want to focus on one side of the story rather than switching over to two perspective since Yuzu's story gets little to no screentime. Bright side is, she'll probably be relevant until she gets kidnapped around the end of this arc.

People are mad that these threads aren't an echo-chamber of love.

>Fubuki/Kaiser
>Not Johan
But really, where is Fubuki?

>End of this arc
Yu do know that this is probably the last arc unless they have a going back to standard arc

Evil Bakura comes back and learns to egao

Sorry I meant as in around episode 125, where we get the new OP and ED.

Is there no antagonist who's able to stay calm and collected about their motivations instead of just getting mad before being proven wrong

She was always a useless slut who craved dick. Judai was immune cause he liked dicks.

Why would it need to be a trap when Academia had fucked them up already?

Who's up for a friendly duel in Legacy of the duelist?

I am.

Because being led back to their base allows you to card a large amount of survivors at once.

If the couple competent people left tell you \it's okay now', you roll with it.

No, that's just shitty writing. The whole resistance vs Academia plot doesn't matter anymore. It was all swept under the rug and everything was resolved in less than a minute. People can't even use the EGAO! excuse anymore since they didn't even see the duel.

Which villain has the best theme and why is it Z-One?

youtube.com/watch?v=hDEuYou_Z6Y

Did that game ever get any updates? We were told it would.

It sure did

Is there an actual Arc-V story mode? New cards?

No Arc V story mode but they added in some more archetypes

And so this long road has finally came to a close. After been at it for probably 6-7 months, I can finally say that I truly have determination that goes beyond iron and strength that surpasses the finest of steel. All the fun, hardships and ordeals I went through was for this moment. Reijifag's sacrifice wasn't in vain and I too apologize to the fags who found this entire ordeal to be annoying. I'm not sorry towards the faggots I did antagonize against, mainly the copycats trying to be the next Dennisfag. Cut it out.

The Final "Almost Every Thread Until Dennisfag Is Carded."

Now I could probably continue with this myself until he actually DOES get carded but that would just be ridiculous. Besides...Edo spoiled how everything was going to be undone so carding carrot top would be irrelevant.

The only thing that truly would be satisfying is seeing that smug face get smacked by the original Entertainer in a duel.

Fingers crossed, THE FUN HAS JUST BEGUN/THE REAL FIGHT STARTS NOW.

New cards and I think a new update will come in a few months for more cards

Overly dramatic as always, I see. Well, I guess playing with someone like that was fun enough.

If you're not passionate enough to give a dramatic performance then how can you expect to move the audience. I'm no Reijifag thou.

I still have mixed feelings about everything that has happened but I won't lie and say I didn't have fun through it all. So I thank you for providing the starting point for this carnival.

But you're still a fag.

Subs when? Camrip when?