Why are liberals extremely for gay marriage yet are totally against marriage for straight people?

Why are liberals extremely for gay marriage yet are totally against marriage for straight people?

ALL FAGGOTS

Sickness of the mind
Obviously

I like that they want Christian ceremonies while hating Christianity. If they want to be married, fine, but don't expect religion to bend to your fantasies

The Soviets convinced them that, despite a fertility rate below 2.1, that the western world is over populated. They then convinced them that it was totally not the Soviets who had infiltrated universities saying this but in fact the smart people. Yes, it's the smart people telling you not to get married. Now if smart people are saying it, then it must be true, you don't believe you're smarter than the smart people, do you?

That's about all

Gay marriage undermines the systemic principle of marriage, for homosexuals can't have children and thus can't marry.
It's another step on the road to the destruction of society where they can grab power in a vacuum.

because the best indicator for living below the poverty line is being raised in a single parent household

Kek

Sexless virgin?

where do these people get the money to live? Do they have jobs? Who would hire them? Do they have specialized skills? If they do where do they find the time to be freaks? Do they have rich relatives or are there other interests propping them up? LITERALLY HOW DO THESE THINGS MAKE IT THIS FAR?

Ya that's what virgin means, retard.

Fuck off sexless virgin

That's a queer marriage but it looks heterosexual to marriage.

God damn I hope that guy didn't break his neck when that red pill smacked the fuck outta him.

People who larp on Sup Forums wouldn't imagine a woman to be so obliviously sociopathic.

I wonder this about so many people every day of my life

The real question is why are Leftys for gay marriage but for muzzies that want to throw them off buildings

Half of pol

Wondering how messed up hormones of the mother can influence the fetus.

Bump

Because atheists are faggots

It's fine, they had tons of sexual partners during their 20s, it's only natural that they settle with dogs after 30.

Fuck off dillweed

is that styx?

>undermines the systemic principle of marriage
>another step on the road to the destruction of society

Ding ding ding. Correct. Get this man a cigar.

Because the world is faced with two options.
1: Get rid of non-whites
2: Get rid of whites

((( )))