Was anyone in that thread last night about Europa's documentary?

was anyone in that thread last night about Europa's documentary?

I just watched all 12 hours of it................
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO WE DO?

H'WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0
youtu.be/7bSAB5OPkwQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
swissinfo.ch/ger/politik/schweiz-und-nazi-regime-im-ii--weltkrieg_laut-einer-studie-hat-die-schweiz-weniger-juden-abgewiesen/43226652
jewishwebsite.com/news/world/new-study-claims-swiss-rejected-fewer-jews-nazi-era/14395/
archive-ouverte.unige.ch/unige:96640
hec.unil.ch/jlambelet/transfinale.doc
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's is the first part, the ordering is messed up because (((youtube))) keeps pulling them

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0

>thread is getting slided

bump for you senpai

Bump for great justice.

>shitty tear tatoo
what did he mean by this? Is europe making him sad? nooo

Is this whole thing worth watching? I don't have time for it all. Which part should I watch?

i think the first one or two is good, explains jewish involvment in communism, the next two i think are about nazis and how hitler did nothing wrong, which isn't true, he did invade poland for land, holocaust isnt true though, and it also claims that hitler thought other races were equal to germans, which isnt true

i cant finish the last ep cuz it too depressing

jail

part 3 is good too. All of it is.

You don't have to binge watch it though.

OP you fucking spic, whyd you post this fucking thread?
i stopped my Unbogus survival run of FO4 to download this shit
I WASNT EXPECTING TO BE DOWNLOADING 10 FUCKING HOURS OF VIDEOS TO KEEP THEM SAFE BUT HERE WE ARE
thanks m8

I'm just trying to get answers about a solution. The documentary doesn't offer one. And please don't 'final solution' meme me.

We need to solve this

You know what to do.

>We need to solve this

I think the biggest thing that surprised me is just how jewish the USSR was. I did some digging and apparently WAS widely accepted that it was MAJORITY jewish. Even putin slips up drops one inkling of truth

youtu.be/7bSAB5OPkwQ

I'm serious when I say this. If hitler was COMPLETELY right he would have won. He got something wrong. God did not want this man to succeed therefor he didn't. We need to figure out what went wrong, and a solution.

I think he went too far the way of ethnic divisions. Not that "civil nationalism" is a viable alternative. There has to be a third option in between recognising the unassimilable Other and fighting pointless brother wars.
A truce between white people. You know who you are.
But retaining sovereignty of individual nations.
What do you think?

Uncomfortable to admit but absolutely true. Perhaps Nationalism without Zionist-poisoned media be the solution? Racial differences overruled with an intense love, appreciation, and respect for the state?

Blacks didn't act as bad as they do now back in the 50's even if they were a problem population crime-wise back in those days. The social order of the day made the impact negligible. Before they got hooked on welfare and gibs which have permanently ruined them.

eh, i feel like gods just fuckin watching us like its fucking tv
havent watched the documentary because i literally just learned about its existence when i replied to you, but the solution is something that most here wont like or agree with because its the hard way
its to cure the world of its wickedness make the niggers, kikes, spics, chinks, and every other mother fucker in the world learn, theres a god damn way to act and theres a way not to act
lead by example and show them how to act
dont fucking give in to their horseshit and dont fall for the tricks
and most importantly
never
ever
fucking
give up
thats how (((they))) win, it starts with your desire to just take the easy route
thats the solution thats the worlds bitter fucking medicine and no one wants to take it or even administer it.

How does any that work with our current system being controlled by these marxist? Hitler tried, fairly reasonable approaches such as a 1 day boycott on jews, and tried to appease. Then that didn't work and just put them in isolated camps.

>to cure the world of its wickedness make the niggers, kikes, spics, chinks, and every other mother fucker in the world learn, theres a god damn way to act and theres a way not to act
how do you do this? Leading by example has heavy penalties. Accusations of racism, sexism, bigotry all come to mind. Being a white christian male gets you discriminated against from affirmative action, and in the particular part of the country I live; there is a high population of muslims.

Your tears are delicious.

Why did I just learn of William Luther Pierce today. Nutty old man knew all this shit 20+ years ago. m.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

You know what, I just typed out a long ass response and just said fuck it. Because, you're right. What's the solution then?

I used to make post like this thinking (((they))) were a joke.

>What's the solution then?
No idea, I was hopping someone here who knows more about this than me could answer. I just figured this shit out yesterday

Watching right now.

>Decide to watch this
>not even 10 minutes in
>cite a quote by Marx--
"...they must perish in the revolutionary holocaust"
>wonder if there is truth to this
>spend a half hour trying to find the original source of that quote
>apparently it's a fairly common and contentious thing
>find source in some old newspaper where Marx published
>the part about the Holocaust isn't there, but the rest of the quote is

This documentary isn't even 10 minutes in and they're already citing incredibly contentious internet memes as though they're hard fucking facts--at best this shit about Marx has no fucking source that I can find. I don't disagree that Europe is fucked and Marx was a faggot but how can I or god forbid anyone who actually needs to get redpilled take this shit seriously when it takes less than 10 minutes to give zeitgeist-tier conspiracy quote memes as evidence?

also while we're on the subject
>constant random people giving interview-styled monologues
>no names
>no qualifications
>no titles
>no credentials

who are all of the people they're interviewing, Sup Forumstards? Who the fuck is narrating? Who funded this documentary series?

you came to the right place

You're focusing on the specifics. The truth is in the actions. Even if he did/didn't say that; it's irrelevant. Because it did HAPPEN. He might as well had said that. It may not be a fact it was said, but the ends justify the means through the truth.

I do agree however if there are misquotes than it does nothing but give ammunition to derail the issue and argue semantics.

>heavy penalties
for acting like you dont have brain damage or not being a piece of shit?
we're going to take a lot of shit for just existing
its fucking b8
all of it
theyre trying to trigger you and get a reason out of you to keep on pushing "DA WHITE MAN IS BAD" narritive
fucking ignore it
treating people right is the example that you need to lead by

>who are all of the people they're interviewing
Some of them are named, but many are not. I wish there were more sources as well.
>Who the fuck is narrating?
A guy who does some bad pronunciation of words, it could be better.
>Who funded this documentary series?
CLEARLY not (((them))) Its getting pulled all the time. If the documentary is saying/implying is easily disproved they would have kept it up. But its not, the documentary is saying something to upset some ((()))

Is this going to stop immigration? Increase birth rate? Solve poverty and unemployment?

I have my doubts.

>wahhhhhhh im economically illiterate
>wahhhh im bad with money therefore we should kill the jews so i can steal their money!!!11 xdddd

It is much deeper than that, trust me. I was skeptical going in as well

You have a point sure. I'm just getting a serious psy-op/honeypot feel from this. Like its stuffed with bullshit conspiritard factoids, meant to muddy the waters and cause Sup Forumsacks to draw from a fucked up pol of information.

The Soviets did this shit during the Cold War. People were making copies of western records and selling them on the black market, right? The KGB couldn't figure out how to stop the production of these black market vinyls so what they decided to do instead was start a production line of fake records themselves. The KGB flooded the market with fake records that wouldn't play shit and because it was impossible to check what you were buying without taking it back to your record player and putting it on, the whole industry became incredibly suspect and no one wanted to buy anymore. Chances of getting an actual good record were nearly nothing.

I feel like that's similar to what's happening with these conspiracy-theory tier shitty documentaries. Target the "alt-right' as an audience, flood them with media based on bullshit like DID U KNO MARX CALLED FOR A HOLOCAUST IN THIS ONE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE??? Make sure they have a cheesy soundtrack so dramatic it feels like a horror movie. That way normies who watch it get disgusted with the obvious bid to associate da joos with evil evil monster lizard people or whatever. The effect being, normies never actually have to consider what fucking central banking is, and they walk away with a sour taste in their mouth not dissimilar from the taste of watching other dramatic reality-tv tier bullshit like the Glenn Beck show or something. And so on and so on and so on...

Who made this series, again? Do we know? Fuck this shit. I'll stick to just actually reading Solzhenitsyn

I'm on part 5 and I'm very sad today because of it

omg pls help me see the light brother

can u le redpill me xd??xddx?

this. But who needs proper sources and solid historian work when
>censorship is validation of the message
: ^)

What can men do against such reckless faggotry, user-kun?

>stop immigration
by itself not a bad thing, it can lead to race mixing which is bad but that it self is fine
and no im not going to pretend its going to magically make everything better, but in stead of just giving up and saying "well fuck it lets just gas the mother fuckers" try explaining to them what theyre doing wrong even if they get mad over it
just so you know, changing shit isnt fucking peaceful, its riddled with conflict
nice arguements

>That way normies who watch it get disgusted with the obvious bid to associate da joos with evil evil monster lizard people or whatever. The effect being, normies never actually have to consider what fucking central banking is, and they walk away with a sour taste in their mouth not dissimilar from the taste of watching other dramatic reality-tv tier bullshit like the Glenn Beck show or something. And so on and so on and so on...
Alex jones comes to mind, he is a manipulator of the truth for money. He knows exactly what he is doing. This documentary however; doesn't talk about lizard people and vampires it does focus on the international banking system, kalergi's plan, soviet and american benefits etc.. It is not just for entertainment.

>Who made this series, again? Do we know? Fuck this shit. I'll stick to just actually reading Solzhenitsyn
Does any of it contradict Solzhenitsyn? I doubt it. Also, does Solzhenitsyn offer a solution?

If you want to beat the Jew it might be best to accept that emotional manipulation is more important than facts. Also this:

That's not how God or nature works.

Look at Jesus. He was executed by the Romans on a cross and his disciples were forced to flea for their lives.

It took a few hundred years of outcast, secret gatherings and forbidden texts and the ideology gestated, until it explodes and guides western thought for almost 2,000 years, to the present day.

>He got something wrong
he tried to fight everyone at once.

>try explaining to them what theyre doing wrong even if they get mad over it
Again, you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophic FACIST if you do so. Good bye social ties and work.

>just so you know, changing shit isnt fucking peaceful, its riddled with conflict
I know, but neither is what is happening now

>romans killed Jesus
nice try schlomo we all know the Jews killed Jesus. Pilate washed his hands of it because the Jews were so insistent that Jesus be killed.

He didn't even want war.

Just like gaddafi, just like assad, just like JFK etc..

I'm not sure what your belief in god is but I'm sure it is different than mine. This does not relate to the issue at hand.

You're wrong, respectfully. Look into the books The Lightning and the Sun and Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar. The world was not ready for the final solution.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>Who made this series, again? Do we know? Fuck this shit. I'll stick to just actually reading Solzhenitsyn
I'm totally with you, burger.

Hard, but honest historian work. E.g. someone from the University of Lausanne proved just recently that the Bergier Report is mostly bullshit, and that the estimated numbers of jews we didn't let in was mostly made up. It wasn't well recieved, obviously, but had to be accepted.

>good bye social ties and work
subtly and tact, user
you gotta know what to talk about with who, if your """""friends""""" drop you over saying "blacks contribute way more crime than they should, maybe we should help them" then they were just looking for a reason to fuck you over anyway

So hitler was 100% right? We should try to do what he did again with no variations of ideology and roll the dice again. There has been a HUGE demographic and ideological change in the west and I think it would be less successful.

So how do we solve this?

>.02 shekels have been deposited to your account, thank you for your effort

Bump for white victory

>He got something wrong.
He got many things wrong. One of them was Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. Secretly dividing Europe between USSR faggots and Germany.

>then they were just looking for a reason to fuck you over anyway
Not necessarily friends, but this is my colleagues and peers. Many of them are trying to fuck me over. If you disengage and allow their mind to make assumptions...its always for the worse, always. The only way to prove oneself is to say what they say.

link to that study from Lausanne? I'm interested...

How about you start with not wasting 12 hours of your life on a goddamn youtube video?

I learned German history mostly through my dad. He was a leader in the Hitler Youth and helped his dad's factory escape the approaching Soviet Army. His dad was SA.

At school I learned all about the gruesomeness of the Holocaust and at home I learned about daily life in Hitler's Germany and the many documented war crimes of the Allies. He never denied anything about the Holocaust until he was on his deathbed and he told me alone that he did not believe the Holocaust happened.

Hitler turned around the Germany economy using nothing but the faith and productivity of the German people. In three years he doubled GDP and gave every worker housing and food.

He had no gold or any commodity supplies to start with and crippling debt. There was absolutely no money available and nobody would finance it because they had so much debt to start with.

Europe was trying to kill Germany and Hitler rallied them to go from the weakest economy to three years later the strongest economy.

Hitler was great for Germany and had England simply not interfered, Hitler would have routed Communism from Europe and returned *most* of the countries to self-rule.

How else was he suppose to try to evade war? He wanted to sign a NAP with any country that was willing. Communist or not.

I wish we were already in armed conflict. It's hard to just sit around while your history and people are raped

>I wish we were already in armed conflict.
I'm to the point were even if that were to happen, we would lose. We are not united at all.

and you need to prove what to them? that youre a good little goy and you'll waste your free time outside of wageslavery/wageslave training on them?
theyre the ones who have to learn passively, minimal direct interaction, while making sure they see you behaving how a human being should behave

>Communism is a Jewish totalitarian ideology

Stopped watching there. Communism was invented by a German.

>link to that study from Lausanne? I'm interested...
hmmm, having a hard time googling it. At least here's an article about it:
>A study revives the debate on Switzerland's policy against the Jews persecuted by the Nazis. One historian comes to the conclusion that during the Second World War only three thousand Jewish refugees had been rejected at the Swiss border with France. Estimates were estimated to be about 25,000 rejected.
>Between 1939 and 1945, 15,519 Jews were trying to get into the neutral country via the Swiss-French border. Of this, 12'675 persons were allowed to enter, 2844 had been rejected. This is what the historian Ruth Fivaz-Silbermann writes in her doctoral thesis "The Flight into Switzerland". She recently presented the work at the University of Geneva.
sauce: swissinfo.ch/ger/politik/schweiz-und-nazi-regime-im-ii--weltkrieg_laut-einer-studie-hat-die-schweiz-weniger-juden-abgewiesen/43226652

So it was a doctoral thesis, and its from Geneva, not Lausanne. My bad. I'll let you know if I find a pdf/link to something better.

I didn't even think about the outcome, I just don't want it to be too late and end up going out with a whisper.

>NAP
It was not NAP. Poland attacked by both, Enabled Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania annexation, Enabled attack on Finland by USSR.
Not good guy at all - did not give shit about anything else but Germany. Shot himself in the basement because of this. Good riddance for ruining Europe.

This is fascinating. You never hear about people who served ww2 for germany because of the shaming they do towards them. Did he have any opinions about how he could have succeeded? Things he believed went wrong?

How did he see our society? are we in the weimar republic? Is there a possibility of transforming out of it if so?

Really? Can you elaborate?

Can you offer me anything to read regarding how Hitler did this? I want to understand.

Thanks user, gives me something to search with also.
>t. Ph.D. student

here's an article about it in english: jewishwebsite.com/news/world/new-study-claims-swiss-rejected-fewer-jews-nazi-era/14395/
>jewishwebsite
top kek

but I'm not able to find the thesis itself.

>Not good guy at all - did not give shit about anything else but Germany
What can you expect from a german? You always put your country first. Hell, even if an algerian told me he hated his countrymen I would think less of him.

>You never hear about people who served ww2 for Germany
You can hear about them here. But not for Germany, for free Estonia that USSR annexed. Nobody knew then that Molotov-Ribbentrop pact secret protocols enabled this annexation - annexation was Hitler approved and the autistic German just tried to use us as cannon foddrr for great Germanic empire.
Fuck Germany.
Fuck them both.

The problem you now face is that they are not required to behave how a human being should behave.

I expect the worst from Germany, as always.

What should he have done to prevent war with the USSR then?

here it is (it's in french): archive-ouverte.unige.ch/unige:96640

The problems we face are deeper than some political enemy and won't be solved by some politician. The problems we face is as old as time and is imbedded in our DNA and the DNA of our enemy. The person that rises next will not be a mere politician, but an avatar of the gods.

I was interested too.

hec.unil.ch/jlambelet/transfinale.doc

>only three thousand Jewish refugees had been rejected at the Swiss border
You killed those jews, you bastards.

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

that's way older (from 2001)

Karl marx was german

Nothing. Face it like man by himself. And not fuck with other nation freedoms and well-being.

>but an avatar of the gods.
Many jews believe in an upcoming messiah. Is this what you are implying?

noooooooooooo, lies!! They just walked away and lived happily ever after.

This.
1917 in Russia was German.

He was jewish.....his grandfather was even a rabbi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
> Marx was ancestrally Jewish as his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx

No, you low-res inverted nippon. They were gassed (tm).

>germans cannot be jewish

estonian education here.

>12h

sheesh

Bump

>Nothing
This is not a noble cause when you are trying to better your people.
>Face it like man by himself
Nothing gets done.
>And not fuck with other nation freedoms and well-being.
He tried that, but unfortunately the USSR had more power than estonians/poles and he had to appease them.

Man, it's almost midnight. Anyone else getting sleepy?

So it were not German banks who supported this fuckup? Maybe, just maybe the whole German state was jewish back then?

Trust me, it sucks you in