Shhhhhh... Madoka is sleeping

Shhhhhh... Madoka is sleeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/魔法少女まどかマギカ
youtube.com/watch?v=fcr5uIvUML4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. That is a picture of the character Madoka Kaname from the series Puella Magi Madoka Magica shown in a sleeping state.

>Puella Magi

This will never not make me mad.

I'm gonna poke her

STOP YOULL WAKE HER UP

No! don't do it user

RAPE

Now we're talking

WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BITCH

Why are you doing this?

oh shit

What do you mean by that? LoC is omnipresent.

Meanwhile, in Japan?

What?
Yeah, the Latin title is for magical boys. Puella Maga is actually right. I want to watch magical boys, though.

Okay. "Madoka" just woke up.

Hehe.

Fucking filtered.

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

That hand is yours, isn't it? I'm just curious!

His identity is clear, though. Fuck off, you-tuber as an attention whore.

Amazing how a tripfag comes up and ruins the little fun this shit thread had

>Yeah, the Latin title is for magical boys. Puella Maga is actually right.
Magi is a genitive case, Puella Magi means Magician's (young) Girl, that plays into the fact that they're the larval form of Witches

Magical Boy would be Puer Magus

>the little fun

You ruined this thread. You always attack innocent posters.

>Puella Magi means Magician's (young) Girl
No

>ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/魔法少女まどかマギカ
>なおタイトルをラテン語で訳すと「PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA」となり、タイトルロゴにこの表記がある(ただし「魔法少女」を厳密にラテン語訳するならば、「magi」は「magus(魔法使い)」の複数男性形であるので「puella」には掛からない。単数女性形の「maga」を用い、「puella maga」と訳すのが正しい)。

>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Mods seriously do something.

Seconding this.

Fucking fuck off OP and leave my waifu alone.

No you little shit.

>no
What the fuck you little shit

I'm not going to be deflected by your moonrune wall of text because I konw my latin

Magi either is (Male) Magician in the nominative plural case (Magicians) or genitive singular case (Magician's/of the Magician) or it's the adjective Magical while Puella is (young) Girl in either the nominative, dative, ablative or vocative singular case.

If you say that Puella Magi means magical boy under I don't know which retarded logic, it means that is a simple adjective + noun, that in Latin must be of the same case and gender, and Puella Magi is clearly incompatible.

Thus Magi is another noun, in this case the only one that make sense in the sentence is the genitive singular, and than you have Magician's Girl or Magician Girl, as the genitive is semantically equal to the possessive or using a noun before another in an adjective-like (descriptive) manner
Thus Puella Magi if you want it to make sense means Magician's Girl, or Magician Girl as the genitive semantically works like using the possessive or putting a noun before another one in an adjective-like (descriptive) manner

In the end, Magical Girl is Puella Maga, Magical Boy is Pure Magus and Magical Boys is Pueri Magi and fucking certainly not Puella Magi

holy shit
MODS = GODS

Why?

Rude

Because as a term it's weird to translate from latin

Because it's Mahou Shoujo you retards.

Puella Magi is the official english title.

And it's cancer and you should kill yourself.

Further explain the source of your frustration.

Puella Magi sounds stupid.

I think it sounds okay.

Paella Magi Sayaka Magica!

Sayakachan in charge of spelling

That's it?

Damn it must be that Mami gif user

Is it that hard to say?

youtube.com/watch?v=fcr5uIvUML4

God dammit.

Wake up, Madoka

Goddesses are for worshipping, not bullying.

it is for uneducated street rats

Is this the newest blue-ribbon Chiyo meme?

Oh look, two really good friends with absolutely no romatic feelings for each other. I'm glad you posted that so we could appreciate their strong friendship.

Man, I remember when they first made this image and there weren't even any good scans of it, it was an instant shitposting beacon every time.

Ok

I know! Sayaka is such good friends with everybody. She's a great friend.

user, please.

>all this crack shit bait
LoC is mad that xe had xir posts deleted

I think he got banned, check the archive