Is he the dumbest politician ever?

We soundly (bigly) agree that Trump is the worst president ever, but is he the worst (((public servant))) as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greek-debt-crisis-goldman-sachs-could-be-sued-for-helping-country-hide-debts-when-it-joined-euro-10381926.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All h s got to do is have his McCain birthday cake scene.

The only thing we can agree on is that you'll suck a dick for bus fare then walk home

How young are you? Do you remember George Bush jr?

wont defend half his shit as of late but on this, you'll get it if you watch the conference where he said it. and if you also know how he adds emphasis as he interjects on pre-written shit. the idea was of course that puerto rico is a remote and isolated island.
it's like any time he gives a written speech and it has a line like "this policy is very bad". he will pause from reading and say "it's really, really bad" off the cuff and then go back to it. it's just how he is.
you read it isolated like this in a headline and of course it sounds stupid

We will see. Three years left. But im not sure if he can beat Bush. How many countries left to destroy?

Trump isn't a politician

Puerto Rico isn't a state so it's not our problem

>Puerto Rico isn't a state so it's not our problem

What do you mean?

We're not responsible for Puerto Rico because it isn't part of the United States

he is not a politician

>We're not responsible for Puerto Rico because it isn't part of the United States

Really? Why they using dollars?
You waiting to cut ties with France to accept this offshore land as American?
Damn!

Why are you using the Euro?
Your country is the European Puerto Rico you understand this yes?

Yes.

Australia and Canada use dollars, too.

>water, big water, ocean water
what the fuck did he mean by this

Greece is not the poorest country of Europe my friend. Its actually one of the founders. We have right to veto. Actually we are one of the oldest NATO members and one of the few European countries who are close allies to US.
Greece has the only dock in the Mediterranean sea for US carriers.

He's not wrong

Do you understand this yes?

Do you understand this yes?

>Implying what he said was wrong
The left is so self diluted that they don't think islands are surrounded by water

PETE CARROLL for president 2020

>How many countries left to destroy?
I'd say at least Greece, but you guys already took care of yourselves well enough.

He's speaking at the Democrats' reading level; being bipartisan. What's wrong with that?

Trump isn't a politican, he's a buisnessman.

>Your country is the European Puerto Rico
Your country is the European Puerto Rico

>we have a right to free shit and benefits without contributing

>I'd say at least Greece, but you guys already took care of yourselves well enough.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greek-debt-crisis-goldman-sachs-could-be-sued-for-helping-country-hide-debts-when-it-joined-euro-10381926.html
Bush jr did it back in 2008.

It is a territory of the USA
Puerto Rico is part of the USA along with Guam, Virgin Islands and a few other territories

Puerto Rico has more people than 20 or so states.

If you claim Puerto Rico is not part of the US because it's not a state, that would also imply Washington D. C. is not part of the US

When i said back in 2008 to get the fuck out of my country and leave us alone i mean it. You cannot understand it, but you are still primitives.

british call it a pond, niggers probably cant understand distance and volume beyound how far can throw watermelon or how much chikun can bucket/bow hold. Trumps gotta use words his opposition can understand.

user are you retarded?

>that would also imply Washington D. C. is not part of the US
Ok by that logic why doesn't PR have any electoral votes if D.C. counts as part of the US? But yeah D.C. shouldn't be part of the US either
>gtfo my "country" world police
>wtf why aren't you protecting us from Russia

why do americans not understand how their own country works?

>helped you guys fuck up more
>its our fault you fucked up
No, Greeks are just incompetent.

>you are still primitives
That's pretty rich, coming from a Turk rape-baby.

Every damn time all i can think of is this fucking movie.

>Three years left.
Seven.

>>wtf why aren't you protecting us from Russia
You know that Greeks and Russians are Orthodox right? We have also the same coat of arms.

It is. but 90% of america gives zero shits for them. if the whole island was wiped out you would get 1 week of social media virtue signaling posts before everyone forgets it existed month later.

duh

Are you?
>meme flag
probably
Do you third world pretentious fucks understand how it works because you sure love lecturing Americans about how you think it works
PR is an unincorporated territory that belongs to the US meaning that we own it but it's not a part of the US legally

blumpf

>third world
>i make more money than you for less work
>while getting healthcare that i can never lose
>with a guaranteed 30 days of vacation per year
>and a guaranteed safety net if i ever did somehow lose my job

>oi m8 I'm fokin better than u
Nice none argument m8

I'm 41 and have voted republican for all of my life (except Obama I).

well you decided to call me 3rd world, when the reality is that (((americans))) are the ones living in 3rd world conditions while being brainwashed to believe that they have it better than the rest of the world.

also how can you "own it" but not have it be part of the country legally? what kind of mental gymnastics are you trying to use to delude yourself into absolving responsibility?

>Trump derangement syndrome has advanced to the point where they attack trump for stating basic geographical facts

>beat a Bush and a Clinton
>stupid

pick one.

>puerto rico is an island
Ok, go on...
>surrounded by water
wtf?
>big water
Are you coked up, Don?
>ocean water
1 term.

>Trump cuck delusion has advanced to the point where they're defending a president stating that the ocean has water in it and denying that he's gone senile
Why did he even say that?
>Bigly announcement today! Ocean have water. Water are bigly. Bigly water. Real water. Lot of water. Water bigly ocean bigly.
That's our "president". Dotard needs to be put in a retirement home where nurses can care for him. He's more senile than second term Reagan.