Luluco - salvation of anime, or its undoing?

Luluco - salvation of anime, or its undoing?

I'm from the future.

Scholars look back and have decided that Luluco is what brought the downfall of the anime industry. After reaching it peak, anime had no where else to go but down. Gainax tried to revive the anime industry by licensing Luluco for a season 2 where she would go through Gainax properties. As successful as it was, it only stalled the inevitable and the last anime ever to be produced was S3 of The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but no TV station would air it.

No she didn't save any thing she average anime character I seen a 1000+ times only tomoko can save anime Tomoko is one of a kind.

Its already been forgotten

>shes average
That's kind of her deal. Did you watch the show? The world around her is bananas and she just wants to live a normal life.

The ending song almost didn't fit the show.

It was almost too good.

AOTS.

Luluco will be forgotten by end of the year.

But it was used perfectly as an insert song several times throughout the show. It was a great fit.

No one will forget about Tomoko in 50 years tomoko will save anime.

The deconstruction of anime itself.

For a borderline gag anime, the philosophy and wisdom about love hit me harder than any other anime I've watched.

>the philosophy and wisdom about love
The message was literally "if your crush doesn't like you, just brainwash/mindfuck him into liking you."

Space patroru ruruco is an anime people are still going to be talking about 10 years from now..

Yes.

Fetishes start somewhere.

Its somewhere in the middle

I think you mean Kiznaiver

No, it was pretty good, but it didn't save anime.

Now the LWA TV series, THAT'S going to save anime.

Deep down No one give a fuck about this shit people want a Watamote season 2.

>every thread

>for a shit show

for what purpose

Luluco is just a profit sent from Trigger to tell the world about their one true God show Trigger girls.

>tears of joy the entire last two episodes

Man. Shit was great.
Since a lot of Trigger's stuff so far has been kinda known or at least a little popular in the states, do you think we'd ever see a physical release of the show at all?

Luluco is nice 35 minutes ova.

all anime Studio in Japan should work together to bring back watamote.

Not relevant enough to be either.

How many dicks do you think these middle schooler sluts can fit in their mouths?

The last two episodes made the entire show, honestly.

Neither