Hi Sup Forums, I'm an Arab immigrant who lives in Australia. I love Hitler and I hate Jews...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm an Arab immigrant who lives in Australia. I love Hitler and I hate Jews. I also hate Anglosaxons and modern degenerate Australian culture that embraces homosexuality, transgenderism, and female sexual freedom. Where can I find a pure virgin Arab girlfriend with brown hair who shares my hatred of Jews and degeneracy?

I don't want to marry a wh*Te slut, mainly because I'm against race-mixing and want to breed my pure Arab genes, but also because all wh*Te Aussie sluts sleep with an entire college dorm before getting married and never stay virgins.

Shits fucked man, all Arab girls in western countries have been (((westernized))). You have to go back to your ancestral homeland to find one now

basically you're a non-white piece of shit who should kill himself

Why are you a self-hating antisemite?

>I also hate Anglosaxons and modern degenerate Australian culture
>I'm an Arab immigrant who lives in Australia
I started out just wanting foreigners to stay out. The more I'm exposed to them, the more I see that concepts like respect and self-awareness simply do not exist outside of the West. Can anyone imagine going to an Arab country and saying you hate Arab culture?

>Where can I find a pure virgin Arab girlfriend with brown hair who shares my hatred of Jews and degeneracy?
You could try to fuck off back to the middle east if you hate Australians so much? Imagine moving somewhere only to complain about everything, why the fuck are you here?

Go back to nigger land and fuck goats or whatever. Mohammad was a nigger faggot

You can find one in the Middle East

Where you belong

Fuck off back to the middle east you eye sore

You have to go back, Muhammed

how about fuck off back to your own country u dirty arab poof

As long as you're Christian then you're alright with me

I like the economic opportunities of living here, but I hate the culture and degeneracy. You people are disgusting with your sexuality and the way you kiss dogs on the mouth, eat with your hands, piss without washing your hands, openly display homosexuality, and the way your women are complete sluts who do not preserve their virginity.

If you didn't do these things I wouldn't hate you and your culture.

Sorry.

>I don't want to marry a wh*Te slut
Can someone explain what's the context of ''wh*Te'' ?

That actually happens quite a bit. Often time the youth prefer the more open, tolerant, and relaxed Western society. In addition, many people in Arab countries(along with other developing nations) often do not have or have limited exposure to outside cultures, compared to an immigrant in the west who has high levels of exposure to both their own native culture and western culture. This is why this phenomenon happens to immigrants.

This is your lucky day, this cutie is from Melbourne. hijabgirl@+g-m*a(i)l

BUR

>I love Hitler and I hate Jews. I also hate Anglosaxons
Kek lol you're not an Arab you fucking larper.

White people are disgusting oversexualised degenerates, my Finno-Uralic Asian brother.

Muslims are not allowed to use the letter "i" as it represents self-centeredness

this was meant for you

Well yes, but why call them ''wh*Te'' instead of something else? WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

>pure Arab genes

So true. Australians eternally btfo. I visited my buddy there one summer and fucked three different sluts over the course of the week they're even whorier over there than in SoCal

>This is why this phenomenon happens to immigrants.
Nothing is "happening" to them. They are traveling across the globe and then whining that they're not at home.

Your best bet would be to go join IS and get yourself one of those rape brides.

I mean, isn't that your culture?

That sounds bizarre considering he used ' i ' dozens of times in his post. Just not in the word 'white'

She might actually hate white people. Cause Jewish people and white people look very closely related to each other.

..it take a trained eye or the study of behavior patterns to truly tell the difference.

Why can't you find those "economic opportunities" in your own country? Is it because it's a racist shithole that wouldn't accept you because you're half Indian continental? There are economic opportunities because rich people everywhere are friends with fags who tell them not to do business with people who hate fags. If you can't handle this, you need to fuck off and go back.

>I'm only in your country for money
>but I'll totally judge all of you by a vocal minority
You're cancer. You need to either leave or be lynched when your sexual frustration bursts and you end up raping a little boy out of sexual emergency.

Seriously, don't you ever pretend middle eastern men aren't worse than white sluts. Our women literally cross the road to get away from you, do you know why? Because you're the equivalent of slutty women, you're just as disgusting when you leer or tell us they're sluts so they deserve rape. We hate you as much as you hate our women.

Did you consider user the economic opportunities exist here because of the freedoms you hate that lead to this degeneracy?

>virgin Arab girlfriend with brown hair who shares my hatred of Jews and degeneracy
that's not hard to find m8