Message to all redditors and other newfags

This site is now 14 years old. It has history and it's own culture and traditions.
After gamergate and 2016 election there insane influx of newfags.

You come here, make fun of our culture ignore rules and start immediately shit up boards.
You make fun of "weebs" and lonely broken people at /r9k/.
You behave yourself like it's your home, like you are kings here.
You know who also behaves like that? You know who comes to a place they are not invited and ruin everything? Those refugees you despise so much.
You are shitskins of this site.

Every other board hates you with passion.
Remember: you are not welcome here.

Lurk more, learn the site culture and do not forget the basics:
Don't talk about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums
You are the one who freak here, not the other way around.
Don't ask about sauce. Use reverse image search.
This is a site dedicated to discussion of Japanese culture. A weeb site. Anime is a core of Sup Forums. It's okay to post anime outside of anime boards. It's not okay to post Sup Forums stuff outside of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2016/09/15/social-gentrification/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for visibility.

Bumping in agreement, they shall know.

>You come here, make fun of our culture ignore rules and start immediately shit up boards.
Thats Sup Forums culture in a nutshell. Stop complaining about sonething thats happening since at least 09

Bump for truth

pyjama qt bump

Lighten up Francis.

>Stop complaining about sonething thats happening since at least 09
>posts in the image were from 08
Anyway, read this:
>status451.com/2016/09/15/social-gentrification/

when could ivan have possibly first shitposted?

Reminder if you actually care about how many years you have posted on Sup Forums and wear it as some badge of pride you are probably a faggot.

I agree new people can be annoying with the whole "omg source????" and tripfagging but I can ignore that stuff well enough considering every second post on this site is a shitpost.

Weebs need to kill themselves. They make us look bad. Whenever I see a good comment on YouTube with a weeb or MLP profile pic I cringe at the thought of the good point that went to waste.

OP is a faggot.

>This site is now 14 years old

That's how old I am, I'm part of the kekistani youth

Hail Victory!

I've been here for 10 years and still think anime is gay as fuck. Every person I have ever met in real life that was into anime were perma virgin losers with 0 friends. Stop watching cartoons for children if you are actually old enough to post on this site.

Reported
>anime is for kids

I wish I never found Sup Forums. Worst website ever - a literal toilet that takes good information, and turns it into shit out of the other end.

Hey this is the Russian bot news story that I saw on CNN this morning

Are you a Russian agent for the Kremlin OP?

XDDD

дepжит spork

>reported
>announcing a report

Wew lad

and ded ivan

lol

A rare message of sanity. This board is pretty fucked.

the whole point of Sup Forums is anonymity and anime girls. i can be a newfag in one thread and a jaded crusty /tg/ hermit at the same time.

Cry us a river.....

Huh huh muh autistic safe-space, muh routine disrupted by new memes and attitudes, "10 minutes to Wapner, 10 minutes to Wapner, I get my underwear at KMart in Cincinnati!", get out #normies, reeeeeeeee

The ruskie's got it. Redditors stink like high and mighty fuckin ass and you can always tell when they post. ALWAYS. And if you don't know how to tell, then chances are you're from FUCKIN REDDIT.

The 4chins is VERY

SRS.

BUSNUS....

Are you that haiku-typing faggot from Sup Forums who runs his shitty cyber punk larping threads like a fucking Nazi? Ironic.

You know also a normalfag thing to do? Generalize an entire board.
>You come here, make fun of our culture ignore rules and immediately shit up boards
That's exactly what you're doing right now, new faggot. Get off my board.

/mlpol/ is a safe haven from normalfags and reddit

The normalfag mongrel trembels at the sight of superior weeb intelligence.

What are you gonna do about it you weeb faggot

Bump.

Preach, OP

>You are shitskins of this site.

I've never heard it put so perfectly.

that's really gross

Sup Forums is where ideas come to clash. You only truly get stupid shit in echo chambers where no one can call you out for saying stupid shit. If you suppress and chase out any dissent you just become reddit.

Do you have the webm of some guy using a knife to cut this out of peoples feet?

op is a fag

r/politics 1151 posts per hour
r/the_donald 1131 posts per hour
r/worldnews 1032 posts per hour
r/news 671 posts per hour

Sup Forums 4774 posts per hour

We the normies now.

>site culture at Sup Forums
home board for the worst of the worst of the internet...racist cucks, bronies, neckbeards, nazi larpers

you faggot have no culture

>Sup Forums has no culture
>literally all internet culture originates on Sup Forums and has for over a fucking decade

You are fake news.

>-1782 shill posts
>-724 reddit posts
>-428 spam posts removed by mods

eat shit cuck

Don't forget the billions of shills. Just before Trumps election they appeared end masse and have stuck here for the most part destroying threads through mass bumps of irrelevant information.

It's partially because Sup Forums started to be better at censorship.
Sup Forums as a whole and especially Sup Forums used to be filled with CP which occasionally was up for hours, this scared normies and kept the cancer away

>I speak for all of Sup Forums and Sup Forums
fuck off back to /lgbt/

Maybe if you call me a racist a few more times I'll go away.

>Muh Secret club
OP is a faggot and its always been faggots like him shitting up the board because they take the bait.
You should kill yourself nigger