Ingredients for a best girl

>autism
>tomboy
>spaghetti spilling
>katanah
>short hair
Best archetype, prove me wrong. You can't.

Anything that is just an archetype is shallow.
Best girls don't blindly follow the schematics.

>short hair

Close, but no cigar.

Homo detected

>No 'lesbian'

Its shit.

You forgot
>is actually a boy

this.

>says the one liking male traits

I know puberty is a confusing age, user. Just wait until you suck your first dick, everything will become clear to you.

>short hair is a male trait
By what definition?

common sense. Women have long hair, men have short hair. Once women want to look manly and tough they cut their hair short.

We all start with short hair in life, friend. Society is to blame for this shit taste.

>short hair
You blew it.

Who defined that?
In the past, long hair has always been a sign of wealth and virtue for men, even longer before that nobody gave a fuck because nobody cut their hair at all.
Just because it is a popular opinion right now does not make it a valid definition.

Jajaja, this guy thinks he is in tumblr.

It's 6 am, I'm hangoverd/drunk and I'm already reminded of how cancerous feminism is.

M8, it's been like that for the las 5k years.

Get with the times.

Name me 3 important female historical figures with short hair.

Joan of Arc
Queen Elizabeth I
The Virgin Mary

That manga is fun as fuck.

>a biological fact and a refute to the statement that all women have to have long hair is now tumblr

Trick question, there are no important women in history.

Both had bundled hair and the last one had long, the fuck your eyes at?

Kisaragi is cute CUTE

>autism
Literally mental retardation with quirks. Shit trait.
>tomboy
Depends. I've seen plenty of best girls that are tomboys and also plenty of shit tomboys. Not a crucial feature for me.
>spaghetti spilling
Can be good but it's hardly a desirable trait.
>katanah
I like girls that use weapons personally but in combination with spaghetti it's trash, specially when they are brandished at the MC for "comedy" or whatever they want to achieve.
>short hair
Purely a matter of preference and hardly a decisive factor unless it's so short it just looks ugly.

You just listed your own preferences and assume they are universally liked traits. This is a very stupid thing to do.

Autism

>short hair

So close to perfection, but truly the hair part is subjective and everything before it is absolute truth.

Autism

>this guy

Down Syndrome.

>this artist doesn't do H

A crime against humanity.

Short hair is cancer. Just look around, as soon as women hit 50 and think they should look like they still have something going they cut their hair short and dye it in some abominable color.

Same with 2d, as soon as a girl tries to look tough they cut it. The girl from SNK, floral eye girl from TTGL. Its like NTR, you see a beautiful woman taken away from you and instead you have some ugly shorthaired skank who looks like a feminine boy. And theyt still expect you to acknowledge them like they didnt just threw away their beauty. With long hair you can comb your fingers through her soft silky hair, you can stroke her warm neck under those thick flowing stream of hair. You can bury your face in it and smell her scent.

Shorthair bitches are just brats that you ruffle their hair and tell them to go back to their sports club. You can appreciate them as a bratty little brother but as romantic interest its just laughable. Only way they ever get their hymen smashed is when the captain of the sports club has blue balls and needs a disposable rag to empty his balls.

The dying is what makes it bad, nerd
And there's nothing wrong with being pure

Natural black hair is superior, true, but short hair is better because it's practical, exposes the delicious nape of the neck, and is the perfect length for patting.
>implying Sports chan isn't more desirable
Bro relationships with love on the side are comfy and best.

>tomboy
>delicious brown
>short hair
>medium to flat sized chest
>ass carved by Michelangelo

Mikeangelo carves dicks, not asses

This guy gets it.

Every dick has a small ass beneath it.

short hair can look cute and all, but tomboy personality with long hair is almost always cuter

Give examples

L-long hair

>>autism
Opinion discarded

Pretty much everything you described

>her boobs actually grew in the scenes after he massaged them
I chuckled.

Disgusting butches

Some random violent dude, sure is romantic interest in here.

And you say you aren't gay?

>cute story
>suddenly he fucks her until she is crying
>forces his dick down her throat
>all that while she is obviously very inexperienced and needs to be fucked gently

This, that cute boy needed gentle loving.

Lol the only thing you need to be reminded of is how pathetic your life must be.

It's in the Bible as well. Look up 1 Corinthians 11:14-15:
>Doesn’t nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a disgrace to him, but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory?

The Bible says that women should have long hair.