Help pls

I'm basically the only Trump supporter around this city, and I'm trying to think of a way to trigger the liberals on the state campus by myself. I've tried wearing a MAGA hat around, but since I'm a smol grill, nobody has the guts to say anything to me. I am not very intimidating. The students are back in town so it would be a perfect opportunity to release my power level.
What are some good ways to trigger the campus collectively? I've thought about buying a bunch of Pepe stickers and slapping them everywhere, but that seems like Reddit tier trash. Any suggestions?
t. young and hopeful lass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is a copypasta I haven't seen it before

posters protesting gay marriage, justify it through religion even if you don't believe

No pasta here
I am a Christian. Gays don't bother me as long as they're not all LGBTQ about it and marching down my streets with dildos glued to their bodies

if this isn't bait delet your anime folder never post my animus again
only boys can be kawaii

SS uniform. Armband, collar pins, hat, dress to the nines and go about your day normally.

>but since I'm a smol grill
tl;dr. tits or GTFO, faggot

Make me
I have blonde hair and green eyes so I already look like a Nazi without the uniform

My advice is post tits, or find a somalian immigrant boyfriend to chaperone you places and wear maga hats. The communists get more triggered when you have based black friends!

>smol
>grill
>lass
Bullshit or tryhard attentionskank, sage.

A YOUNG AND HOPEFUL LASS! A BASED YOUNG AND HOPEFUL BONNIE LASS!

Post pictures of yourself doing the roman salute and you will be Queen of pol

OP get like a speaker or something and play good music like this through it

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

I have a black friend and an anchor baby friend who are both pro Trump but one is in the Marines and the other is working and in school
Do you want a timestamp, nigger?

>grill
>lass
You know the rules.

If you have the stones to post it on Sup Forums sure.
A black friend and a anchor baby friend?
And you say nigger?

Wonder if the coon and the spic know you're such a racist.

>girl
I'd say there are no girls on the internet, but that's clearly not true anymore.
So, tits or gtfo.

You know, I won't even demand tits.

Just get the fuck out.

Tell them circumcision is sin because uncut is how we were created by God and jews want to mutilate us.

Not sure if I'm doing it right so I took several

cute

Timestamp

I thought it was encouraged in America by Christian or Catholic pastors because they thought it discouraged mastubation

U need to show more skin than that!

post ads for TRS

This is embarrassing.
Reddit brigade has truly arrived a long time ago

Wow, you're serious.

And to answer your question, don't do anything to piss off the establishment that is providing you education to make a fucking living. If you go out of your own way to fuck with other students with Sup Forums suggestions you're digging your own academic grave.

But if you just don't give a shit, post a bunch of American Vanguard shit around or some other white focused group fucking everywhere and don't say jack fuck all about it. Might as well ping all the Marxists at once.

Fuck, those digits...

this is an easy one.

buy blank vinyl stickers that are really hard to take off, and print a bunch of these off.

As a great side effect, nationwide news will cover the story and say the stickers are "racist bigot hatespeech" etc

>batman

Truly a pleb tier poster. Also I have no time for racist non centrists

I don't pay for it because my dad works for the campus. Pic also related.

I bet you love Wonder Woman because you cream at the idea of a woman cuckholding you

>city

Found your problem.

ignore this leaf

I like this one. See you in the news.

Best way to trigger liberals is by not trying to trigger them. Dress nicely and disregard their faggotry. When asked to participate either ignore them or tell them you aren't buying whatever shit they are peddling and be on your way. I have had feminists screech at me because I treated them with utter indifference and because apparently I was dressed as a "fascist" (plain t-shirt, jeans and work boots).

Liberals live and die on their virtue signalling, their egos. Deny them this and eventually they will snap like the weak little twigs they are.

Oh and show me your tits

Accept centrism into your hearts you fools. Batman is a nonplayer in the game of life.

>gasmask
>AR
>Shittarn

0/10 would not kill communists with

Print out Trump quotes/images,get them laminated(on both sides),apply large amounts of superglue to the back of each,apply each to a high public area when no-one is around,sit back and watch the show.

O fugggg :DDDDD

Not gonna lie, I read all of that and the ending gave me a chuckle
For the most part I am either dressed for work, janitorial, landscaping, etc, or dressed to the nine to ensure the thot patrol is on duty. Example of taking a break from working and taking my over shirt off to rest and cool down

feels bad vlad

Be a 2nd amendment supporter

ez. just call people niggers. white people, black people, anyone. good luck

gasmask and bikini posing when??

How about I go outside a synagogue and glue a quarter to the ground?
????
PROFIT
Oh and there's a Muslim center here. If you have any ideas what I should do with that, let me know, like leaving bacon all over the fence or something

fempai stop posting your image that's the deep state asking for it

I already do that, desu
Patience, Sven. Patience...

I'm already fucked legally so I might as well go out with a bang

do opsec make sure not to get caught, you should really be flipping centrist betas and organizing them to do your bidding

>I'm already fucked legally

Why is that? Did you fall for Sup Forums memes and have your life ruined for being edgy? You should have saw the light of centrism. Perhaps there's still time

You could do that,or if you feel daring enough,pull a fire alarm,hide,and when everyone leaves,smear bacon grease all over the room,though getting out would be up to you.

go away leaf

>not putting the maga hat on your bf
women really are stupid

Atta girl. If you ever need some wood let me know. That's not a joke I work in a lumber yard.

Ok it was also a joke.

If I want to suck dicks for a living, I'll let you know
You know you're shit when another leaf is telling a different leaf to fuck off
>tfw no boyfriend
What part of liberal town do you not understand?
Hmm... Possible, but where do I find such cucks without having to check into a safe space?

In a dark world, I offer a bastion of light. To be centrist is to find the path to divinity

>small white girl
>no bf

stop using tinder then holy shit

*tips fedora*

Get a job, go up the rank, tell people you're fired.

It really isn't even worth it. Just wait for the race war lol

This is all going so fast, user...
Be gentle

>Tinder

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I don't want herpes. That is normie shit. I'd rather stay single until I find a q t MAGA bf

your post made me physically cringe

Best prank would be to start a nice white red pilled family desu. Out breed the cuck liberal families who make only 1 baby in a life time.

Bitch ass triangle ass recycling ass nigga

i'm not your nigga, friend

Repent you racist whore, and become middle of the road

Someday I wish to be a housewife
Until then I'll shitpost in the meantime

*Tips plunger*
Don't be a whore

God damnit

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

I'm not your friend, nigga
Only if you get Trudeau to let me cuck his wife in front of her. Your country may be shit, but he is a handsome lad

Blurting memes and shit irl will just make you and your movement look like a joke.

If you want to really trigger liberals, espouse your ideas clearly, and learn to defend them calmly. Join/start a student group. Even ultra liberal campuses are usually 30% republican.

If you make jokes about nazism or throwing people out of helicopters then you're doing their work for them.

I don't see any Italians here
And I'm just a farmer tending to my shitposts

an hero, youre a fucking larping normie

True story, the actor whose face is photoshopped in place of the CIA agent, is my godbrother. As in, he's from my hometown, and his parents are my godparents. He's a great man, honors family and tradition.

Timestamped tits or gtfo

If somebody tells you that just call them heretics.

But I didn't lose an ipod

>implying a woman could successfully do what you propose

Her only hope was to accept her place as a centrist. But now we see she's nothing but a meme alt rightest

sounds cringe and new age, kill yourself

Not everything has to be a serious debate. That's why it's called shitposting.

>where do I find such cucks
look around they are fucking everywhere in the city

You can do more with less. Get an old wireless router, and change the network ID to something like 'BillClintonIsARapistINFOWARS.COM" or other stuff that will trigger them.

Where are our bikini gasmask pictures?

My brother is very tech savvy and we have considered hacking into the TVs to play something but we haven't decided what

The greatest story never told

>no tits
gtfo already. Trigger the liberals by killing yourself

Join student groups/add potential friends on your kikebook, which i have zero doubt you have an account with.
Then start liking Murdoch Murdoch posts (though they're unfortunately rare), like Right wing accounts, especially newcomer youngens, like Nicholas Fuentes.
Then just be calm and collected if/when you confront the inevitable commies.

Also post tits. We welcome you. We dont need your face, we would just appreciate right-wing tits for our efforts.

>new age

The absolute state of uninformed brain snails

you won't last 5 seconds out there, become my gf

The first thing you need to do is become swol. Begin working out with intense weight training and ingesting copious amounts of protein. Consume the and lift until you no longer resemble a woman. Then proudly display your MAGA hat along with American patriotic clothing and memorabilia such as the flag or Thomas Jefferson. When the leftist come to confront you, shouting obscenities and referring to you as a H'UWITE MALE! turn to them and scold them for assuming your gender, then jam your thumbs into their eye sockets and pop their skulls like pimples. Consume the corpse for more protein to feed your GAINS as the leftist call in reinforcements. Go on a rampage until the city is all but devoid of life. Consume them and then sleep for a thousand years. Once you reawaken a white ethnostate will be there for you with plenty of strong Aryan chads to choose from to impregnate you and carry on the next generation. Also if you show your tits on this board you fail, it's a test to make sure your not a degenerate. The Chad Aryans of this board only want modest mothers to have white children with.

O boi o boi
Nope, SJWs shut down all of my social media accounts. This is about it.

A plague would work.

just go

I've been trying to go to the gym but I work 8 hour days of manual labor and it gets exhausting. At least it's shaping me up a bit.

You're larping.
If an "SJW" can shut you down you're not even trying, so I have to sage.