Quick rundown on what will happen to antifa on nov 4? will it be a failed coup followed by the day of the rope?

quick rundown on what will happen to antifa on nov 4? will it be a failed coup followed by the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
tips.fbi.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Style_and_New_Style_dates
youtube.com/watch?v=R_GhtfUUR7s
youtube.com/watch?v=EOCJxz0Bp6A
youtube.com/watch?v=LXc-QYfIDmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more violent protests
>more chimpouts
>more antifa getting beat into a coma by riot police
>more pepperballs
>more antifa getting run over by racist cars because they're standing in the road
>more butthurt on social media than usual

>Commies overthrow government
>Commies incompetent at fuck at running anything
>Becomes open season for commies

I'm excited honestly

how much longer will this go on? when is enough enough? Trump is the president, why doesnt he eliminate them? how much more reason does he need?

bump

are they LARPing as V for Vendetta?

lol, it's sposda be the fifth of november, what a bunch of retards

> show up in mass
> no one there to protest against
> can't peacefully protest
> start rioting
> riot police engage them
> becomes popcorn TV on cable news
> Trump gets more popular because leftists riot in major cities

>FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF
>dispersed by riot cops
>maybe beat up a few people in MAGA hats if they can catch them alone
>attempt to spin it as a peaceful protest and a great victory for free speech and resistance against tyranny
I won't allow myself to hope for anything more

Thats when we hit CRISIS, the third stage of subversion
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g

Since Trump will be in power, and surrounded by generals, when they push the US into CRISIS Trump will act as the saviour and move to NORMALIZATION

This was supposed to happen while Clinton was in power, Trump has stolen the subversion process from the dems after they put in 20 odd years of effort.

They have no way to defuse the leftists meaning they have to watch while Trump redefines america

erased post to not self incriminate when dead commies appear

better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed i guess

sounds like more of the same. when is he going to get rid of antifa?

The police won't let you mongrels lay a finger on Antifa and if you try they will stick their boots up your asses. There will be no day of the rope if they can help it.

>quick rundown on what will happen to antifa on nov 4?
>quick rundown

Answered your own question, user.

You don't get it. On the day of the rope, the police will be helping to do the job. It'll be backed by the state. It won't be terrorism or criminal activity because it will be legal and done by the state, possibly with civilian volunteers.

>being this delusional

It will be the day of the FEMA camp, idiot. Guess what? You're bunking with Tyrone and Ricardo because all goyim are one race to (((them)))

Hi user. First time here?

>not understanding that history repeats itself

Antifa will block traffic. They will attack cars. Someone will get scared.
>A quick rundown
Maybe

i swear if this ever happened to me i'd be blasting the horn and putting moonman rwds on full blast windows down glock on windshield
god it would be the greatest moment in my life

Watch the video here:
Leftists always get the bullet

>
>why doesnt he eliminate them? how much more reason does he need?

Why would he stop them? They are waking up the sheep.

I unironically believe you and don't think you're LARPing. Please keep it under control user, better to raise a big, white, healthy, nationalist family with a beautiful wife, than to get a couple seconds of extreme satisfaction followed by endless prison.

I honestly don't understand why they don't put their cars in park. Get out, look around for other cars with guys in them, get them all together, and kindly and gently remove those faggots from off the road. And maybe tie them up to something.

kek, I wanna ride shotgun

Blocking an expressway is dangerous as fuck. Everything they do is illegal.

Round them up.

Remember to tip the FBI if you haven't already
tips.fbi.gov/

They don't have the support they think they have. It will be like the "Days of Rage" but more larpy and even smaller.

America will unite and slaughter every last Antifa member in the country. We will break their bones and eat their flesh. We will be ruthless, and they will cease to exist.

i'm glad they gave us head's up!

It's the day Trump becomes Hitler.

the fact that this hasnt happened yet is starting to make less and less sense
i really cant understand how this was allowed to go on for so long

>will it be a failed coup followed by the day of the rope?
I like that timeline

>America will unite and slaughter every last Antifa member in the country. We will break their bones and eat their flesh. We will be ruthless, and they will cease to exist

HOLY SHIT !!! this would be THE BEST timeline EVER since the beginning of time.
this will be the time, when mankind will finally become human, then the toxic, degenerative disease will be comletely erradicated.
ppl will finally live in peace, intelligence and prosperity !
no more leftism -> no more wars !

!!! PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN!
PRAISE KEK

We will not strike first, but we will end it.

exactly, but we've been enduring strikes for a very, very long time now without responding.. it's getting shameful

Antifaggot here, I disagree with the plan on Nov.4 but can tell you a little about it (I thought you guys would already know muh nothing out of reach)
we have personal details of many many nazis, including those here (not all of your mods are nazis ;^))
Leadership assassination begins on the 4th of November, for real, teams have been practicing for months and I've personally seen mock ups of target residential buildings etc for planning and training.
There will be a protest as a distraction, same old just bigger.

As I have said I disagree with all of this shit but killing is where I draw the line.
just a heads up

Why are there taco bell logos spray painted on the median?

>tfw im taking a trip to chicago on the 4rth
whats gonna happen?

nice LARP faggot
any more made up nonsense youd like to share?

>strikes

nips, at best.

It will not be November 4th.
They are misinforming

The attacks will happen in October
This week or the next two.
>100 year anniversary of the October Revolution

The mainstream media narrative has turned, they went from basically condoning antifas actions to disavowing and condemning them. Public opinion is shifting so now it is safe to act

>everyone right of Pol Pot gets a nice payday
>everyone else gets a bullet

Counterfeit and sodomite

wish I was larping, I'm leaving before any of this shit happens but just bailing would be too dangerous personally, legit went from gatherings where we discussed PEACEFUL protesting and campaigns to a few criminal elements entering the group and wanting blood.
take it as you will, if you're reasonably high up in any far right group I'd be extra careful on and after November 4

I can't fucking wait dude.

They have no clue what they're facing.

1. Most of the antifa "heads" are dumb lib kids who can barely pay rent, let alone afford a gun (or bother to train in its usage, maintenance, etc)

2. Most of the antifa "body" are just niggers and punks looking for an opportunity to loot, they'll kill you too when its momentarily profitable

3. You would get bulldozed by the first truck of rural and suburban retards who have been waiting for you to start shit for decades now

4. The military, the cops and even the politicians you ally with hate you

5. Why am I responding to a bait flag?

makes zero sense
you'd never be sharing this info if you were not LARPing
furthermore, high ups in far right groups would be overjoyed to have a legal reason to gun down antifaggots who are feebly attempting to attack them
fuck off

I think November 4th will be the last kick at the can. This is Obama's last budget year, so all the funds he squirrels away are going to dry up. I expect them to blow their budget on the fourth of November. The 2018 budget will see Trump take control of an NDAA propaganda provision and you're going to start seeing reversals.

The October Revolution (Russian: Oктя́бpьcкaя peвoлю́ция, tr. Oktyabr'skaya revolyutsiy
It took place with an armed insurrection in Petrograd on the 25th of October (7 November, New Style) 1917.
It followed and capitalized on the February Revolution of the same year, which overthrew the Tsarist autocracy

Something is missing. What was in February ? Clinton was cranky and BTFO'ing while bitching and autistically screaming, while still being a pathatic faggy loser.

U think that was staged and part of the great plan ?
Anyway in all seriousness thanks for the great finding; this could very well be it, since (((they))) seem to actually enjoy these kinda number games ...
... one could speak of (((digits))) ......

Oo

>cops tell them they can't wear masks at their "protests"
>they bitch out

Same thing that happened with the Summer of Rage they were promising.

>you'd never be sharing this info if you were not LARPing
I'm not into people being killed. even nazis
There are some very intelligent people within Antifa, just as there are in far right groups, we know we're a running joke in the media of late, the leadership have embraced the 'terrorist' label for god knows what reason and there are plenty of directionless Antifa willing to kill for them.
Don't underestimate what is possible.
Most of the Antifa heads are successful business men and women believe it or not........I thought you guys knew all this????
the majority people attending the major protest are unaware, there is a loose 'chain of command' and it is definitely a need to know basis, only reason I know is right place, wrong time.

Just be aware, even if you think this is a larp and be extra vigilant, I'm only passing on information I've come across and am against killing. even nazis

Russian Revolution of 1917. It took place with an armed insurrection in Petrograd on the 25th of October (7 November, New Style) 1917.
( Old Style and New Style dates :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Style_and_New_Style_dates )

If things get bad I have a feeling a bunch of concerned citizens will band together with their guns. They'll point them at the commie terrorist and say drop your weapons and take of your masks or we'll use lethal force. Then those coddled little rich-middle class kids will run home with their tails between their legs.
Maybe even the swat team or national guard will do this.
Amateur home grown militias are no match for professionally trained military personal.
youtube.com/watch?v=R_GhtfUUR7s

I imagine that this will happen and then a few more cars will go, a few more until all of them plow forward.

I have a feeling after this anybody wearing a mask to a protest with be arrested on sight.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOCJxz0Bp6A

youtube.com/watch?v=LXc-QYfIDmg

>I'm not into people being killed. even nazis
this is the smoking gun proof that you're LARPing and not antifa
>There are some very intelligent people within Antifa
false, intelligence would cause someone to never join them in the first place
>we know we're a running joke in the media of late
only because the media's hand was forced
>Most of the Antifa heads are successful business men and women believe it or not........I thought you guys knew all this????
bullshit
>Just be aware, even if you think this is a larp and be extra vigilant, I'm only passing on information I've come across and am against killing. even nazis
more bullshit

just know this, there are millions of red-blooded americans armed to the fucking teeth who are itching to gun down as many antifa as possible

if things ever escalate, antifa will be eliminated, from the leadership down to underaged first timers

It's gonna be another "illegal immigrant no work" day.

REPORT ANY SUSPECTED COMMIES! RED SCARE PROTOCOL REINSTATED!

I have a feeling they are intentionally trying to catch people. I'm no Trump supporter but know he'll do a far better job at handling this than dumb ass Hillary.

i meant catch people offguard

>every antifa member wants nazis dead
not true
rest is ad hominem and deluded loyalty, you'd be a dangerous person to stand by, blind faith strengthens the collective cause but weakens personal judgement

IT IS TIME TO MAKE SHERMANS MARCH LOOK LIKE A JOKE!

BURN DOWN SAN FRAN LIKE THE UNION DID TO ATLANTA!

this

When desensitization provokes sensationalist media to target something else.

this 'merica, those median dividers are being brought to you by Taco Bell

>every antifa member wants nazis dead
>not true
yes it is, and youd be well aware of that if you were actually in the deranged, mentally unstable, homeless, drug addicted, low IQ garbage that makes up their ranks

>rest is ad hominem and deluded loyalty
wrong again

>you'd be a dangerous person to stand by, blind faith strengthens the collective cause but weakens personal judgement
just ad hominems & meaningless nonsense

find some other way to get attention other than LARPing as a decrepit member of a failed domestic terrorist organization

ok

lol everything makes sense now. here, have a murdoch-chan ass pic

>implying the media will survive long enough to get a chance to target something else

thank you brother.

By the way, they’ll need a major mass shooting to blame on the alt-right, this means shooting into a large group of their own protestors. So anyone thinking they’re a part of the cause, get out now, you will be fodder.

Nov 4 might be a perfect opportunity for some big false flag

It's a multifront simultaneous attack.
>October 27th: Mueller leaks indicate investigation will lead to multiple arrests of top Trump aides
>October 29th: North Korea test fires a rocket carrying a nonnuclear explosive into the Pacific Ocean. Trump scrambles for approval from congress to declare war.
>October 31st: trucks of Peace crash Halloween events all across the nation.
>November 1st: multiple false flag attacks on mosques across the nation.
>November 2nd: black male carrying a butane lighter is shot dead in Cincinnati. Protests immediately ensue.
>November 3rd: war is declared against North Korea, Trump is indicted and his "handlers" confine him to the White House cutting his communications because of "Twitter", he is unable to direct the military, BLM protests occur in every major city.
>November 4th: riots hit their peak, police are murdered in the streets, Antifa riots occur in the downtown areas, BLM riots occur in surrounding neighborhoods, Muslims march in the streets and shut down traffic. North Korea distracts the military with missle strikes along the west coast. Vague messages are given to the public via Pence. Speculation grows amongst Trump supporters that we are witnessing a coup.
That's about as far as I can scry.

lots of details. bump

Nobody ever said they were the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree.

>There are some very intelligent people within Antifa...

Holy shit.....stop already! My sides.....

bump