I spotted this left wing propaganda on Instagram today...

I spotted this left wing propaganda on Instagram today. Can someone good at drawing make a version that frames muslims as intolerant instead?

Already exist

Thank you, Leaf

noice

Well it's a paradox right?
So if you're being intolerant because I may or may not be tolerant (Tolerance is a matter of perspective). That means I have the right to be intolerant to you.
Therefore it is no use to be tolerant at all, it only discredits your beliefs and proves your hypocrisy.

>see this pic in the spanish speakin version of pictoline
>top comment said "does this means we can kill muslims?"
kek

my OC version from when this first came out.

When did propaganda get so cute

I suppose it would mean that you must be tolerant to a certain degree. People causing havoc and political chaos should then be expelled or executed. Peaceful practitioners of their ideology or religion should be left alone.
One of the problems with religion is that they believe that their religion is the right religion, so they have a reason to want to spread it.

>If only someone had imprisoned Hitler and banned his writings it never would have happened right?

Leftists confirmed for never into history and Karl Popper is a retard. Interwar Germany was not a bastion of free speech and constitutional protections for association, free speech and ownership would have helped the jews far more than it would have the Nazi's.

What kind of idiot watches a government disposes the jews, restrict thier movement and crack down on dissenters and think "yeah we should have just given the government even MORE power"

Ding Ding Ding

>Peaceful practitioners of their ideology or religion should be left alone
Thats literally what the image argues against. Karl Popper wants to have the power to crack down on ideologies he hates but have protection for those he doesnt hate.

So his test for who should benifit from tollerance is that the ideology itself should not be "intollerant".

What makes you tollerant or intollerant? You and I arent educated enough to know WHY, but you should know that Antifa, the democrats and the EU are tollerant. You will also know that anyone who is problematic like the Catalonians or Donald Trump or Gary Oldman are intolletant. Because.

This philosopher is the guy who personally indoctrinated Soros, right?

Yes obviously popper's thinking is illogical.

and?

Is the left listening to reason all of a sudden?

Remember when pic related was doing it's rounds? Its never a logical argument,so why are you trying to argue logically with them? logical arguments are for people willing to have them, simply showing the hypocrisy of people who buy into poppers logic when its nazis, but not jihadis, is the best you can hope for.

You've got me. Maybe we can make a children's book about wizards to explain it to them?

>Peaceful practitioners of their ideology or religion should be left alone
What garbage. We should not submit to subversion of our culture and beliefs, however "peaceful" it is.

Oh look, more propaganda originating from the Marcuse club...

>not tolerate the intolerant
Yeah we've been telling you not to let in Muslims for years. When do you start?

And another cleaner version.

>Ben Garrison
Every fucking time

Fix the spelling errors and this is prime-time information to throw around.