Art director = Shunichiro Yoshihara
3DCG director = Hiroshiju Shigenori
3DCG producer = Yabuta Shuhei
Director of Photography = Kazuhiro Yamada
Edit = Hida Aya
Acoustic supervision = Masafumi Mima
Music = Hiroyuki Sawano
Sound effects = Shizuo Kurahashi
Sound Production = Techno Sound Co,. Ltd.
Animation = WITSTUDIO

CT looks pretty good here especially compared to Eren's titan butt

>Eren's titan butt
we barely see it tho (and i think the bulge is his non existing D)

>I must draw him to resemble God

CT is impressive.

>the bulge
Fuck can't unsee

I can't wait for some bubblehead aneroxic designs, unnecessary filler and Araki's waifu faggotry. I just can't wait.

>sequel more than 3 years after the original
AoT is dead

>watch the opening
>jump the episode
>watch the ending

Linked Horizon for OP again?

>mfw these idiots delayed SnK for fucking Kabaneri
I wish both series will flop, making this shit studio go bankrupt.

>manga hasn't left the top 3 of yearly japanese manga sales since the show started airing and is still a best seller in the west
what are you even on about?

Kabaneri was so crap it's not even funny. Yet Sup Forums were praising it about how it's better than SnK in every way.

Question. Is SNK still a huge seller in Japan? I remember this being super popular in 2013, but do you think they've missed their chance?

>Action AD = Yasuyuki Ebara, Imai Arifumi, Ebisu Takuma
YES they are back

>tfw next season is going to handwave all of manlet's fuckups away

It's the second most sold manga in the world after one piece

Berserk anime looks shit and doesn't do the mana justice

Hahahajahahajhahaha

Where are you getting this info?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga

2017, will it be CGI like Berserk?

What? Really? I wasn't expecting that.

Still selling 2 million copies per volume, only One Piece sells more per volume. Sales have been slowing dow recently though.

Yeah.
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1516355

Ebisu is promoted to action AD this time

Look at the staff.

Come back in 20 years and post that graph with decades old manga again fucktard

> shitty mainstream
> there are actually ppl whos waiting this
> mfw

>decades old manga
You're funny.

The faggot is only right going by by volumes in the current yearly sales. It's nowhere near the top in all-time lists and drops to third or fourth in overall series sales.

Here's an hq version.

>being gay

Spoilers when

Let's have a thread where we just post positive things about the characters and be nice to each other.

I'll start.

I think Mikasa's love for Eren is endearing. I also admire the passion a lot of you have for this series.

>that titan bulge

Also Bert is never this awesome

The most recent manga in that list after SNk is Gintama from 2003, go back to elementary school kid.

>fucking Bleach outsells it.
>64 millions isn't even the number of copies sold.
Stay mad though.

Not him but bleach has a good head start though. Also if you check yearly sales Snk has been top 3 for quite some time now. This half for 2016 as well it's third with extremely close to second.

Live life on the edge.

>Bleach outsells a manga which started 8 years after it
Makes ya think

I feel sorry for you, homo

Are these Ymir's people?

Whatever came after the season 1 in the manga was shit. How will they get the manga's shit together again when the source material is trash? I hope they skip the pointless retarded politics. Nobody gave a shit about that.

Just make them get to the fucking basement already.

What I fear the most is that Isayama will change him mind and will expand the story again once the popularity rises from S2.

>popularity rises
It's still extremely popular.

I wouldn't say extremely but the popularity is expected to rise again.

>Chief AD = Kyoji Asano, Satoshi Kadowaki, Ayumi Yamada
>Action AD = Yasuyuki Ebara, Imai Arifumi, Ebisu Takuma
can't wait for this to expand to twenty people

>I wouldn't say extremely but the popularity
But it is.

MT should wake up the wall titans to turn the battle back around

I can't imagine a slower pacing than it already is.

It will rise in the first half then plummet after the 2nd half with all the politics and nothing happening.

He said he didn't want to anymore and I believe ;_;

Elaborate

The opposite, since that is when manlet gets a lot of screentime.

>Yet Sup Forums were praising it about how it's better than SnK in every way.

Where?

Did the Nips dislike politics arc or was it just Sup Forums?

Just Sup Forums. Political arc actually sold better than Utgard and kidnapping.

Bruh stop spreading misinformation.

twitter.com/honnyaku_blog/status/748552319222976512

At some point during production, they're gonna need a lot more people just to finish episodes. They had 23 ADs and 87 KAs just for Kabaneri's finale.

There's still a lot of time, when season 2 air they will be on the basement already maybe even Ymir will be back.

They will be in the basement in the next volume, since they are right next to it and this is the basement arc.

One of them has obvious 3D gear

I hope they're way PAST the basement actually. Because if they're still in the fucking basement for a fucking whole year I will flip my shit.

>redshirts more popular than Sasha wtf's up with that
>redshirts like Rico and Hitch are given more screen time in the anime
>Annie appeared getting rations in the anime
>Anime takes small steps in diverging from the manga already
>Eren only needed Mikasa and Armin to be in danger to transform
>He catches fire for some reason
>Annies laugh etc etc etc

The teaser image, never happens. Bert has never been that cool.

Will season 2 > step away from the manga or will it end with MT teabagging AT?

I expect a volume long flashback about how the titans were created.

>redshirts like Rico and Hitch are given more screen time in the anime
Hopefully S2 is the same in this aspect

I think in maybe 3 chapters they will be on the basement, but what do you think it will happen after that? I think they are going to learn the truth about the titans and after that I can see only two more arcs.

It's extremely popular already, user. Seriously, it's a phenomenon in Japan; that's why it's spawned so many spin offs, tie-in products, theme parks and collabs with western comic artists, and so on etc.
It's been the highest grossing manga/anime/LN-related franchise in the country in 2014 and 2015 (yeah, before even One Piece Love Live and Gundam).

Are you a nip?

>that CT
Best titan

Did Bort crunch on the wall or something?

But didn't he already say in the Gong interview that he had no plans to expand the story any further? It's not like SnK could get any more popular than it already is: everyone knows about it in Japan already, and it became huge in the rest of the world too.

If he doesn't expand it anymore, there will be only one arc after this. Last arc will be warrior village.

I would unironically put Mikasa in Jeans place.

>it's not like SnK could get any more popular than it already is
Most animeonly fags forgot about it long ago.

I think after the warrior village there's going to be some kind of apocalypse arc where the titans on the wall wake up.

These would be ideal scenarios. I don't think the manga is ending this early. I just hope I don't die before I get to see an ending to it.

Isayama's art sucks at creating a sense of dread, but I'm sure Bert will look fucking awesome when these chapters get animated.

Probably not. Eren will learn how to use the coordinate next arc or even already in this one after going to the basement and just stop the wall titans.

>The next few moments of Erens life

Nope, but if you follow Oricon rankings those numbers are available (the site doesn't keep old pages, but some users on MAL who collect sales data do)
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137&show=100#msg42431650

I'm still disappointed at how stupid his defeat was but I guess everything for muh symbolism.

read the manga

stupid?

What?

He shouldn't have fallen for Armin's plan. It was good compared to some other plans he's come up with, but we saw Bert's vision and he didn't realize Eren's titan was a carcass even though it was obvious.

>eyes 60 meters above the ground
>steam all up in his face
>has no idea that Eren could cristallize
>focused on Armin
>persuaded that he's already won anyway

it's really not that far-fetched at all.

>>steam all up in his face
We saw what he saw though and there was no steam. He could clearly see both Reiner and Eren.

Bert has proven to be retarded I don't know why it's so surprising he wouldn't see anything coming his way.

They really should've fired Araki. Guy's a hack and will probably be inserting more of his fanfiction here and there.

Isayama didn't mention him at being one of the best at academics, so maybe he isn't the brightest.

There's steam all up in his face, user.

Are you gonna tell me that he could also see the houses behind him, just because there was a panel showing them?

He acknowledged it was a diversion but still put all his focus on Armin. That sounds like genuine character retardation to me. Not bad writing per se, just that Bert is the dumbest shingeki.

Well that shows perfectly that he didn't actually see Eren's titan, he simply assumed and thought he was still there.

>Where?
Where?
WHERE???
ALL THE FUCKING TIME

I'm gonna tell you that I believe he saw what Isayama showed to us. Technically there should be steam but there was none, and I don't see why he shouldn't be able to see the houses either, they weren't directly behind him.

He thought it could be a diversion but after looking at both sides he saw everything was in place and ruled out the possibility.

This was only till episode 9.

He thought Eren fell because of a concussion, not because it was planned. He assumed Armin was merely creating a diversion to buy enough time for Eren to simply get back to his senses: he got fooled alright, but I wouldn't blame it on him being a dummy. Just overconfident.

He's just the chief director though

the first couple of episodes where it was zombie slice of life

once they dropped that then it all went to shit