Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled

Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evolution is real. It just makes creatures worse. More babies does not equal better.

That being said keep making as many white babies as possible because they are better.

You don't believe in evolution, a scientific theory doesn't need faith or belief, but the understanding of the concepts in which is based.

Judaism is a cancer

no shit. Young earth creationism is the final redpill

Indeed.

>Redpilled
>Worships a Jew
Sure bro

>denying the entire basis of eugenics
>redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Nesides I don't. I worsgip a Christian

>(((eugenics)))
>redpilled
Fuck off back to stormfront, faggot.

>Not believing in Dinobros
>Believing that god made niggers

>Implying Dawkins isn't right

>In the beginning, there was only ancap

>humans are inanimate objects

>this world renowned scientist comes up to you and says there's only one race, the african race
What do?

Dinobris did exist(Behemoth and leviathan ate mentioned)

And after that ended there was Mystery Babylon and millennia of intense suffering.

>In the beginning God created the NAP

Psalms 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Psalms 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Psalms 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Psalms 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.

Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

That's the beautiful part about it.

I don't even have to believe in it, and it's still a more accurate model of reality than yours.

Thanks scientific method.

I get it though.
I really do.
I understand the necessity of religion, and communication of higher order.
There's literally no need for physical dogma over the forces of nature and their creation though.

Why would he knock down the tower of Babyl if he wasn't scared of us succeeding anyways?

Projecting religious insecurities today?

Wake me up when summer is over.

>Why would he knock down the tower of Babyl if he wasn't scared of us succeeding anyways?
Because he didn't want man to be a one world goverment. And next time man is then he's going to kill almost everyone on the planet.

>he follows a religion
>he doesn't follow a religion
>he's tries to avoid the subject or cop out and say he's agnostic

All 3 stances are wrong and worthy of bullying.

evolietion*

>creationismposting is a thing on Sup Forums now
Every day we stray further from god's light

This, anyone who denies evolution is an enemy of the white race. There's no way around it.

He's right. The earth is only a few thousand years old. Do you trust some stupid science person, or God's word user?

stray closer*

God

>Being a feeble mind slave to some Jewish egalitarian
The christcuck talks shit online pretending his religon isn't responsible for the exploding nigger population in Africa. Get the fuck outta here brainlet

>THEORY
>doesn't need faith or belief,

God said you should let in the immigrants No, I have nothing but contempt for your backwards religious beliefs, but maybe if I say it was in the bible somewhere you might do what I say

>God said you should let in the immigrants... No, I have nothing but contempt for your backwards religious beliefs, but maybe if I say it was in the bible somewhere you might do what I say

>Quotes a Law from the Old Covenant meant for the Jews that Christians ignore due to the council of Jerusalem.

Yeah okay.

No he didnt
>God said you should let in the immigrants

You come up with a theory, and test it, if the answer is yes, them your theory is now a fact, if the answer is no, you keep trying with different formulas until all other possibilities are expended, is that really a hard concept to comprehend, or are you just a double digit dimwit?

God isn't *burp* real, Morty!

Reminder that if yoi believe in creationism, you blaspheme God Almighty by insiting that the infinite knowlege and power of God is limited to your 5th grade interpretation of one Hebrew book about creation.

And for evolietion the answer is no

Maybe you don't understand what a scientific theory is, dumbshit. It's not a hypothesis. It's a model of how things work based off all the knowledge of the natural world available to us. Gravity is also a theory.

We're supposed to gollow the ones that weren't done away with wich were mostly jiat the religiois ones

Even christian cartoons are stupid. Notice that the kid completely failed to answer the question. If you’re trying to make atheists look bad, don't use an argument that religious people have completely failed to refute. As for the kid's non answer, he was made by his parents. Using his bad analogy, that means Yahweh has a mommy and daddy.

>God lied
No

>Gravity is also a theory.
Will atheists ever get better arguements than this?

God is eternal - he doesn't have a beginning

I dunno, will you come up with an argument better than "LE REDDIT NECKBEARD"?

Who would Jesus deport?

I am torn. Politically, I want to stop the free flow od refugees and support America's soveregnty. Yet religiously I want to welcome them with open arms.

He sure looks like a money to me.

>Posting Fedoras and neckbeards without posting refuting user's post
With Theist ever get better arguments than this?

(((evolution)))
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

What if God created a few single celled organisms and then they all evolved?

Look at this shit. You don't have a single counter to the fact that Christians are one of the primary driving forces flooding the West with shitskins. Lets not forget how the average christcuck in the West thinks the Jews are (((Yahweh)))'s chosen people. All you have are tired le hat jokes that have been run in to the ground so hard its Reddit tier trash now. Your ancestors would think you're all a bunch of smug shitheads and going to hell unless you whip yourself and say 50 hail marys like good bitchboys.

You do realize that one of the ways God punished societies that disobeyed him was with the invasion of foreigners, right?
The 3rd world invasion of America is punishment for our turning our backs on the covenant we established with Him.

It's super fucking weird because it is obviously them that doesn't understand what a "theory" is and lend it undue weight.

Also this odd implication that all "scientific theories" have the same amount of plausibility: 100%. This, in spite of the fact that science is just one long, unending road of overturning theories.

God did not lie.
Your feeble interpraatation of the frail human explaination the ancient Hebrews had for the creation of Earth does not match the stone cold facts.

That does not negate Genesis or its spiritual importance. It just means Genesis should not dictate our scientific investigation of Earth's creation.

there is a strip of water
bird A isn't capable of swimming
bird B is
at the end of the strip is food and a bitch
bird A gets it, bird B dies

do you need to believe for this? I believe in creationism and evolution because evolution is fact

This is why people don't believe your religion, and call you cucks "It says it in the Bible, so it HAS to be true, Bible says that people will try to tell me otherwise, but the book says to listen, can't wait for the rapture in September! N-no wait, the BLOODMOON prohecies in 2015!! N-No wait, ummm, r-right 2012!! That's it!! No wait, ummm...ummm...Y2K!! Aww, god give me a sign!!!"
Pathetic, your god didn't tell you to come on here and spout your garbage, so why are you doing it?

Well, how much gravities have we, humans, experimented? Only 2, Earth and moon, it must be different in another parts of the universe or in conditions that we are not yet unable to produce, but that theory it's still the strongest with the information we have right now, but it can change in the future.

Kid, there are no real Christians anymore. The Bible’s been fucked up the ass and (((retranslated))) numerous times. A real Christian would purge all non-Christians whether by conversion or extermination until the world ends.

In the words of every evangelical christian ever. just because you dont belive in something, doesnt mean its not real.

Denying evolution is denying genetics. Whether we originated entirely from evolution or not is the question, but natural selection (protip: the mechanism by which evolution functions) is not deniable.
Stop falling for the jewish tricks to seperate the white man from the science he created. Religion and science are two ways of arriving to the same conclusion.
So nazbols are autistic beta orbiters who don't actually want to gas jews? who would have thought?

Also keep in mind that Christian whites were always made to outbreed the indigenous of any colonized territory.

>and it and everything therein was called good.

I thought we were under a new and everlasting covenant, not Old Testament judgement?

And ever think God is tssting us to take care of these people... who are fleeing a war torn area America helped create (under the puppeteering of rich Israelis and Saudis)?

Do not blame God for problems our government brought upon itself and its people.

Hell, that bitch Hillary and Obama helped create the Syria humanitarian crisis.

you stupid nigger

can't even separate evolution from creation

kys

what if god did all the sculpting in the back ground
you know, god wants there to be merit to people being christian, why would he make it obvious that he exists?

he definitely exists, but it isn't the stupid shit most faggots talk about, a sky man with a drawing note

if someone found an error in science, everyone would become a theist, that's why god is careful at covering his tracks

"Cool, how does that solve crime in chicago?"

Fucking dipshit likes to correct everyone in semantics but never offers a real solution.

This user is right. Old testament is the almalgimation of knowledge from who the fuck k cows how long. This shit was oral tradition before writing. Tower of Babel is about civilizations growing too large too fast.

>creationism
>redpill

Creationists don't deny natural selection.

I don't see anything there about letting them in in the first place.

this jew fucker copyrighted this?

>can't wait for the rapture in September! N-no wait, the BLOODMOON prohecies in 2015!! N-No wait, ummm, r-right 2012!! That's it!! No wait, ummm...ummm...Y2K!! Aww, god give me a sign!!!"
Rapture can't happen until the 3 1/2 years after the tribulatipn starts. Also none of those prophecies had anything to do with the rapture

Jesus wasn't a Christian
He was a Jew, raised by Jews, lived among Jews, in Jewland, and read the Jew book (Torah)
>And those typos once again prove phone posters are the worst

That picture literally gave me AIDS and instantly my aids got fucking stage IV cancer.
Holy shit its just that he amount of retardation in there is incredible, and im saying that as a churchgoing Christian, but damn.

Well I had an arguement righ ther. Will you answer it?

>doesn't even know what a scientific theory is
>calls himself redpilled
You don't even possess basic knowledge you fucking retard. How can you call yourself redpilled?

And just like that my respect of Richard Dawkins goes down the toilet

Same God in the OT abd the NT. Also God never changes

I believe evolution coexists with creationism.

Without evolution, how can you explain things like aboriginals?

My arguement was in the comment retard

>if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled
>(((evolution)))
LOLLLLLL!

>Redpill
>Is a Jew

Sure (((flagposter)))

Of course a interesting bit is, if you study the Bible, you fid the Jewish people were quite balkanized. They still are. Different parts of the "chosen people" and their land were considered different and foreign. Even aside from the tribes you find divisions among the people of Christ's Israel.

Then he lied fir the first 11 chapters of his book

only our realizations of Him
Christ brought a new covenant to clarify how God wants us to act

Besides they aren't retard

You have to be brain damaged to beleive Young Earth Creationism, BUT, (((Darwinian Evolution))) and modern accepted chronology is just as big of a fucking sham.

Why would the (((elites))) tell you about world's real history, if you know they fucking lie about everything else? Seriously.

youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8

DAILY REMINDER THAT GRAHAM HANCOCK WAS LITERALLY PROVEN RIGHT AND NOW HISTORIANS ARE PRETENDING THEY WERE WITH IT ALL ALONG, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE CALLING HIM A STONER HIPPIE TWO YEARS BEFORE THAT

Faggotry was first?

>"Will atheists ever get better arguements than this?"
>this is somehow a valid argument
This must be the power of American education I've heard so much about

No. It is just your shitty interpretation of the ancient Hebrew interpretation of God's creation.

Besides it deacribes how God created the earth and man and it doesn't fit with (((science))) at all

>t. Subhuman

Does he not understand nationalism is a function of survival of the fittest? Why does he feel the need to impede a natural function to satisfy his faith in the cult of leftism?