'People are already killing each other over supplies':

'Puerto Rico cop' says governor and San Juan mayor are starving citizens to DEATH for photo opportunities - and the US needs to send in SOLDIERS to take over.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4939544/Puerto-Rico-cop-says-officials-starving-citizens.html

Terrorist sympathizing mayor BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CarmenYulinCruz/status/914329397557174272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The mayor is literally evil but there's no evidence of people being starved intentionally. A random fucking call to the radio isn't evidence.

>TO DEATH
a bit of an exaggeration but yes, starving your own people is psychopathic. I can understand being conscientious with your stock of food until more arrives, however. Willingly starving your people though, knowing there will be aid, is vehemently disgusting.

Stop this madness. Maria was a black flag attack meant to scare the fuck out on VZ. Ignore PR threads.

That mayor is most likely hoarding the supplies and auctioning them off covertly. Look deep and she will be exposed as a corrupt degenerate stealing all the aid for her personal profit.

another reason to not let brown people run your governments

My understanding is that the Mayor of San Juan HATES the United States, sympathizes with FALN terrorists (pic related), and her party depends on the USA being viewed negatively.

If the USA is seen to be helping Puerto Rico it is very bad for her politically because her whole shtick is calling the USA a "junta" with nothing positive to offer Puerto Rico.

So she is deliberately sabotaging the relief effort, refusing to collaborate with FEMA, and refusing to collaborate with the governor because it helps her political position.

She's a sick fuck and a communist.

Is it commie removal time in Puerto Rico?

Evil, corruption, and incompetence in a country full of stupid brown people?? No fuckin way.

Willing to go on television and lie about not having supplies as you stand in front of cases of such. Starving people for political capital to use later is nothing to these people.

Third world gonna third world

>people are killing each other over supplies!
How is this different from any other day in Puerto Rico? Hell people are killing each other in Chicago for "supplies" right now.

The Puerto Rican government is corrupt as fuck, I was there in the spring and unions were protesting in the streets, not to mention that it literally went bankrupt earlier this year. Add that to the fact that a former Naval Officer in charge of coordinating disaster relief efforts was interviewed by Bloomberg stating the response was well within adequate.

Not surprised. The mayor is a Dem anyways.

Yulin Cruz is good friends with New York mayor Bill de Blasio.

Yulin reeks of corruption, here's a photo of them together a few years back.

twitter.com/CarmenYulinCruz/status/914329397557174272

How convenient she points out that New York was the first ones to arrive (not FEMA/USFG)

Yeah, she's playing to Puerto Ricans in New York. She hates America.

Former coworker went back to Puerto Rico to live with his family and I havent heard from him since the second storm hit. I'm a bit worried about him

I got it.
>look at all deez supplies. not one bottle of hair dye. not one!
>look at my assistant's roots.
>I even have to wear this hat all dee time now

rumor has it, de Blasio is under secret investigation from Treason

Fucking idiots were calling it fake earlier but it's pretty obvious what is going on over there.

She is totally full of shit. they even did some stupid photo op where she was wading through 3 feet of water where she was supposed to be rescuing babies or something? it was so stupid WaPo or CNN didn't even really want to cover it.

There's lot of water, big big water, you should check there.

trump has made it clear that he sent insane amounts of man power, food etc. it is becoming obvious to the media that they can't continue to blame trump, so they will drop the story fast.

>The "cop" did not give her name and her claims could not be verified.

fake news now fuck off

Our soldiers should only be deployed in situations that involve the security of the petrodollar, significant untapped natural resources and strategic geographic positioning.

Any of those sound like Puerto Rico? Fuck off.

If there isn't some exposé on this bullshit mayor after all of this I'll make one myself. This bitch has got to go.

This is the photo op where some people in the left claimed she was her self pulling people out of the water. It was so dumb and so fake the media wouldn't even cover it.

i wish all puerto ricans would go back and stop trying to fuck over my state of florida

the media will never say anything bad about her. she is anti trump and anti american.

she wants to run for governor. everything she's doing now is to serve her political aims.

no one is dumb enough to believe this publicity stunt

The dude looks pretty damn dry in his canoe.

John R?

>non-whites killing each others as soon as shit hits the fan
color me surprised!

I honestly, genuinely hope people get pissed enough to riot and stage a violent coup of the PR government. I wanna see politicians hanging from light posts

>no one is dumb enough to believe this publicity stunt
Her political base in Puerto Rico is. They're Marxists who view the USA as a colonial oppressor. She's sticking it to the President of the "junta". They're loving it.

I don't think the governor is actually a bad guy. I just think he inherited a shitty situation and is surrounded by corruption and incompetence.