i.imgur.com/F6wzS5l.jpg
imgur.com/a/O2Hvi
my.mixtape.moe/kyyiou.png
my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png
i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg
i.imgur.com/scaUJaV.jpg
imgur.com/a/gPbzy
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/c/c5/Cipher_Oboro.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160202204105),
i.imgur.com/E0BhMWl.jpg
imgur.com/a/2dSuv)
i.imgur.com/4lYVq6Y.png
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png
i.imgur.com/bGyZbSs.jpg
i.imgur.com/851Nz0V.png
imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/i4d75
imgur.com/a/9y7P5
i.imgur.com/DKwrtAt.png
i.imgur.com/w6XyLxn.jpg
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
i.imgur.com/FKcyASw.jpg
imgur.com/a/RFHVQ
i.imgur.com/pn2YjYi.jpg
imgur.com/a/jdfa3
imgur.com/a/MXkfB
imgur.com/DGYbTkv
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1280880
a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg
a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg
a.pomf.cat/yetpea.jpg
a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg
a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg
imgur.com/a/tnbO4
a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png
a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ileyqw.png
i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg
i.imgur.com/VALdJA7.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Rias flipping some burgers on a barbeque for the 4th of July. Or just eating a burger, that’s fine as well. Anything holiday-related would be fantastic, especially fireworks.

She’s also graduating high school pretty soon, and I’d love to see her in a cap and graduation gown, if possible. Maybe holding her high school diploma. Anything kind of similar to that or along those lines.

Or if you’re uninterested in the festivities I’d like to see Rias cosplaying as Lalaco Godspeed.
References: imgur.com/a/KgB8S

Alternatively, Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Please make sure that you give me a low priority for this weekend.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata;
While I'm okay with anything cute or cutelewd, a few suggestions:
>Cosplaying as my.mixtape.moe/mqjdhg.jpg
>Giving some kind of reaction to having spent too much of my money which is kind of topical
>Something cute/cutelewd with SI (ref in ref)

Previous:

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Anything not overly lewd would be appreciated!

Requesting Natsuki receiving flowers or a piece of jewelry a ring as a present since it's her birthday next week.
Anything PoV-cuteness would be fantastic too.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would nice.

Kindly requesting Colette using me as a chair.
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or having her cover blown while trying to sneak in a cardboard box.

Hey guys! I would like to request my waifu Ootori Miou.
Anything cute or badass is appreciated in any of her attires, but I have two ideas.

1. Her dressed as Big Boss from MGSV, with both of her eyes covered up(her right eye by the eyepatch and the left by her hair).
Big Boss ref: imgur.com/a/R5GKb
or
2. Her dressed as Revolver Ocelot from MGSV, spinning her guns.
Ocelot ref: imgur.com/a/1AQNX

As I said anything is appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting something cute with Nepgear(but please nothing lewd, and please ask if there's anything you need to know)
Good night

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It'd be cute to see him sitting in front of a mechanical fan i.imgur.com/xLvWVwQ.png
If you're up to something more complex, him reading a book or relaxing like this i.imgur.com/BV1FXC6.jpg

You don't have to stick to those ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great. Hope you have a nice weekend!

You already got a delivery:

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her lying down on a bed surrounded by red roses/petals, either sleeping or awake and looking at the viewer. Alternatively, something 4th of July related.

Anything else would also be appreciated.

Requesting Risty in an American flag bikini.

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-Joint request with in outfit swap with Jolyne.
-Eating a rose petal ice cream (If isn't in color, just add details)
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

he probably wants one where she isn't drawn like some street whore

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing an American Flag bikini, or Honoka wearing a business suit.

Have a great weekend.

He was offended by it, therefore he may rerequest.

That's not a delivery.

Posting for Tamamobro

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo dressed as Medusa (something sexy is perfectly fine) or in this bikini
imgur.com/a/EJmfL
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
-in an American flag bikini Tamamo eating a Burger
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Anything is fine, though as long as it isn't really lewd.

Nobody else is rerequesting.

Requesting my dear Touko as a military operator. imgur.com/a/9cDNF
Some other ideas I have are:
-Standing on top of a rooftop and watching the scenery of a city viewed from high ground. Some fireworks would be nice too.
-Listening to some music with the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Wearing a bikini and holding a glass of cocktail or a volleyball. Some bikini ideas: imgur.com/a/70xoE

Anything cute/cool is fine, tasteful lewd stuff is fine as well. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Inaba cooking please!
A few ideas:
-flipping eggs on a frying pan
-placing the icing on a cake that says "I

Requesting a full body and color draw of Nappa from DBZ, in his black underwear, tail out, and a bulge, training for a fight.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her in a business suit giving a presentation, holding a baby chocobo, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

I don't see anyone else sucking dick either, yet here you are

Requesting Tsubasa watching some fireworks as a sign of respect to the fourth of July.

Or,

Tsubasa wearing a bulletproof vest/tactical uniform.
Here are some references:imgur.com/a/lHYP2

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

I'd like to request Etna dressed in a breezy summer outfit or frilly bikini, eating one of those deformed mascot ice creams shaped like a Prinny. Or eating any kind of summer snack.

Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated!
If you'd like to draw something involving my SI, there's a ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

>this doesn't apply to anyone else, only oldfags

'Please keep it tasteful' and the resulting delivery aren't really one in the same. I think it's reasonable for them to stick around, considering.

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see him do any kind of sea/beach-related activities (just relaxing, building a sand castle, suikawari or eating a watermelon, you name it!) or if you're up to draw SI interactions, same theme but just with SI added. Anything with scenery being the focus like first reference would also be lovely. SI and idea refs: imgur.com/a/pMdCf Thank you if you consider drawing him, have fun! Have a nice weekend everyone, good luck.

Requesting. Something 4th of July themed would be nice.

Anything would be lovely.

Requesting Makoto wearing shorts, tank top, and unbuttoned letterman/varsity jacket, while watching the 4th of July fireworks.
imgur.com/a/ofv1s

Or alternatively, my princess in two piece swimsuit, emerging from the water, and flipping her hair similarly to the scene with Ariel from Disney's Little Mermaid.
i.imgur.com/uwrEOSy.png

But anything cute, even cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please and thank you for considering.

>implying Riasfag is an oldfag
Did you just completely miss the part where Birdyfag despairposted last thread, or are you just conveniently ignoring that?

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
Requesting any kind of cute Jolyne/user interaction, for example: i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
And if that's not to your liking, an outfit swap with Cosmos i.imgur.com/WXTePBn.jpg or Jolyne wearing this Monokuma hoodie i.imgur.com/mWQYcln.png
Of course, anything at all is appreciated
Have a nice day and good luck, everyone else.

>Riasfag
>oldfag

Fucking newfags I swear to god stop spewing shit you don't know out of your ass for once in your life.

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing Makoto's (Trickster) outfit.
i.imgur.com/chn49Vd.png

Anything else is fine as well. Thank you and have a great weekend.

I wonder if anyone is drawing my waifu.

This was a mistake and I shouldn't have bothered.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

You give up too easily. At this rate it'll be over in about 3 minutes

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).
-PoV of her holding my hand while watching the fireworks (please no flag fireworks or something that represents U.S., sorry)

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Are you stupid?

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir in an American flag bikini and unbuttoned denim shorts

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy America's birthday

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in the Sonic module Hoodie with matching running shorts Maybe some spats under it like the last image? and Sonic's shoes going for a run. imgur.com/a/fJVug

Alternatively, dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro(with the hair too) from Kamen Rider imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Or for 4th of July eating an American size burger I made for him looking shocked by how delicious it is compared to the ones he's had in Japan. Reference: imgur.com/a/Pcskv

Anything else is find as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you ahead of time and have a nice weekend.

Is that the best you can do?

Repoastin for Tamanon:

Happy 4th of July weekend to my fellow countrymen, and happy Canada Day to those of you up there in syrup land. In light of the coming holiday, I'd like to request the love of my life wearing a stars-and-stripes bikini similar in style to the picture on the far left, but with side-tie style bottoms and a front-tie style top (with or without the tied white shirt, either is fine), while sitting in a lawn/beach chair with her legs crossed and enjoying a burger please! danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1303874

As always, anything else cute/not too lewd would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys have fun and celebrate freedom!

I have additional refs here as well, if necessary.
i.imgur.com/F6wzS5l.jpg

Bwaka!

Requesting Kifune Yuzu. Anything is fine.

Maybe if you're looking for something specific, you could draw her cooking at a BBQ for Independence Day with purple smoke fuming out of the grill from her "original" cooking.

Have a nice day, and Happy Forth of July!

Requesting Лев wearing a sailor outfit, please. Here are some refs just in case: imgur.com/a/O2Hvi
Alternatively, based on this picture my.mixtape.moe/kyyiou.png I'd like to request either the Hyper-Space or the Brain Eater one with him instead.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as well as SI interactions: my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png thanks in advance and take it easy.

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: Hugging a big purple pillow, or something cute (lewd is also fine).

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

Requesting Lumina sleeping cutely on a bed. Any pose will be great but the ref shows a suggestion for one.

i.imgur.com/scaUJaV.jpg

Requesting my beloved Momo in casual clothes (pantyhose would be lovely) posing stiffly next to a Lockheed P-38 Lightning, but any other ideas are more than welcome as well. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/gPbzy

Requesting pov of playing Hwatu(korean card game) with *Hyun-ae

Requesting Minatsu in her swimsuit doing any cute/lewd pose. Or alternatively wearing Ionasal's main outfit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

For 4th of July, I'd request Sawyer in some manner of American Flag bikini. Or tending to a grill, wearing an American Flag apron.

Optionally, if Sharkbro is here (I heard he was), then a picture of her feeding a happy shark a big steak (holding it out with a pair of tongs probably).

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Stocking in a similar pose, demanding a foot massage from user, please.

Gotta keep on believing.

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates (Ref: vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/c/c5/Cipher_Oboro.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160202204105), or anything cute/lewd.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Inori wearing hotpants, and US flag print bikini and stockings i.imgur.com/E0BhMWl.jpg

Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in an American flag bikini and short shorts.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kagura wearing a cowboy outfit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

>posting last week's request in the last thread
Good going, me.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see her dressed as a policewoman. (Ref: imgur.com/a/2dSuv) Alternatively, I'd also like a picture of her hugging a big fluffy Arcanine.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Ayaya wearing a gown or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Get fucked Sup Forums shitter. Kill yourself back to Sup Forums while you delete your post

Requesting Vincent eating a hamburger or lighting fireworks with a cigarette or enjoying watching some
Him just wearing some American flag themed underwear could be nice
Other Ideas
-Playing a violin or piano
-Sleeping peacefully
-Wearing a suit and tie
-Looking up at the nightsky (smoking optional)

Alternativly Madotsuki user and I would love to see an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)
i.imgur.com/4lYVq6Y.png Duo-Ref link

As always anything of him would be greatly appreciated

Extra Refs
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg
catherine.wikia.com/wiki/File:VincentCap2.png

Hello everyone I hope you all have a good 4th july weekend with your waifu

I would like to request my Seras either

1) Something cute with her going a little overboard with the 4th July thing

2) Watching fireworks with me as I lay my head on her lap

3) as a world war 2 pin up girl with her sniper rifle

4) wearing casual summer red white and blue clothes waving a little tiny flag.

of course anything is appreciated as long as she is happy please and thank you.

Go away

Is the user that requested Kameko a few threads ago still around?

I think he said he would be back after he made his ref, unless I'm thinking of the wrong guy

Requesting something cute of my Yuuna wearing the outfit of Yoko from Gurren Lagann: i.imgur.com/bGyZbSs.jpg
Or maybe her doing anything summery like peacefully sleeping in the sun while wearing this casual outfit: i.imgur.com/851Nz0V.png
But if you come up with a different cute or cool idea for my hero I'd appreciate those aswell.

Requesting Haruhi with a sundress and suitcase in hand, hurrying me up. Or either dressed as Albedo from Overlord or using her fanmade uniform of Day of Sagitarius imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great Fourth of July

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

For a cutelewd request, her at the beach wearing a bikini, her body having tanlines from another day at the beach where she wore another swimsuit, basically a Mio version of what happened to Azunyan.
So she would have to be slightly brown/tanned on the picture.
Refs for those who didn't watched the show, or don't remember : imgur.com/a/9y7P5

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

seeing her sleeping inside of a cardboard box or cardboard tunnel along with a rabbit would be nice.

if you're interested in joint requests, irisu and madotsuki playing NASU on her television. irisu having difficulty with playing it while madotsuki encourages her would be cute; madotsuki attempting to beat her high score with irisu looking in awe would also be cute.
i.imgur.com/DKwrtAt.png madotsuki's reference
i.imgur.com/w6XyLxn.jpg 3D model of madotsuki's room
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU, from madotsuki's request

Kurome is cute

Requesting kurome getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, I'd like to see her enjoying a cup of tea in a rainy night or getting a shoulder massage from user.

I'd also like to see this with her i.imgur.com/FKcyASw.jpg

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

> all these consecutive bwaka posts
Hmmm, something ain't adding up.

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya please, something cute like cuddling a daki.
Thanks and wish everyone has a nice weekend!

Thanks user

In celebration of July 4th, requesting my waifu wearing a swimsuit in the colors of the American Flag. More specifically with a Red and White striped bikini accompanied by a pareo in the colors of the blue stars while eating a firecracker popsicle Preferably in a vertically oriented bikini that shows off the cleavage like this.
imgur.com/a/RFHVQ

If not, her relaxing with an O-ring bikini top with some shades like this
i.imgur.com/pn2YjYi.jpg

Or in an extremely pink and girly, frilled swimsuit
imgur.com/a/jdfa3

Applying to any of those, I wouldn't mind alternate hairstyles, jackets, or the hibiscus replacing her red ribbon
imgur.com/a/MXkfB

Requesting Taiga viewing a fireworks show, or enjoying some other fun summertime festival activities, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Good morning, WWD.

I'm very excited to say that the first was my birthday. To celebrate, I have something special to request this week. I'd love to have my sweetheart Alice presenting frosted cupcakes with single strawberries on top, drawn in a cute meido outfit (style is up to you as long as it's not lewd), and smiling happily. If her tsun fangs are showing, I'd be super content as well.

If you're interested in drawing us together, here is a reference!
SI reference: imgur.com/DGYbTkv

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Sorry for the late reply. She looks really cute. Traditional drawings are always really nice. What did you use to color this?
Thank you for drawing her smiling. I hope you have a good week.

Maybe the despair is setting in so anons can't post properly anymore.

I know I want to kill myself at least

Ok, so here's the lips tutorial that I promised!
I hope that it can be useful to someone. I really suck at explaining stuff.

Hello, WWD! I hope your week has been wonderful.
Since Independence Day is on Monday, I'd like to request user doing something silly with fireworks and messing up while Yukino says "What did you expect from something so idiotic?" Preferably in a 4-koma format.
Bonus points if they're at the beach.
Other Fourth of July ideas:
- user and Yukino lighting/watching fireworks
- Yukino holding a sparkler and smiling.
- Yukino in American flag dress
- Yukino in a casual, fashionable outfit with an American flag hat while also holding a flag.
Of course anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great week and Fourth of July. Good luck, all.

Requesting Kawakami Mai in a cheerleading outfit like this one:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1280880

Please and thank you.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• Any summertime activity and not just limited to visiting the beach, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports
• Related to this I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: a.pomf.cat/yetpea.jpg

• Or dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.
• Always welcome are depictions of her dressed in her usual action get-up and doing some of her regular trademarked action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that: imgur.com/a/tnbO4

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png
• Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option: a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg
• Naturally, beach and bikini drawings to celebrate summer are welcome as well! Maybe an Ibara version for being "beach body ready"? a.pomf.cat/ileyqw.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is average and not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, either playing with fireworks or watching them. Anything would be fantastic, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'd like to request Yozakura with a mischievous look and pointing a Super Soaker Monster XL at the viewer
Swimsuit ref
i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg
Monster XL ref
i.imgur.com/VALdJA7.jpg

akenofag is ok, right?

Requesting Toyone:
- with her hair all messy (like she just woke up, or "sex hair")
- wearing LWA's witch robe uniform
- dressed/posing like the Statue of Liberty

Anything else can be fine, too, as long as it is in a tasteful manner.

a patriotic swimsuit is fine too

Good morning, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Who cares?

He's asleep, I think.

R.I.P in pieces.

Your husbando is cool and all, but isn't he Sup Forums related? Or is there some kind of Catherine anime/manga I missed out on?