Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the gosts if honor matters

youtube.com/watch?v=V7-tWBE2OEo
>then we understood the machines had surpassed us in ways not even imagined.
>but indoctrinated ones within our ranks betrayed us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFzvJMmH9x0
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-GzInxaZY
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI
youtube.com/watch?v=17ZWrcL9Dz0&list=PLdlZZmhB8NZKBTAHgh7YkHjVvwKJJEdsH&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=WFYW5Px8LwM
youtube.com/watch?v=nolnTeXt8T
youtube.com/watch?v=crgEIhI3y_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you know the truth

Now this is depth,

"light" meets ryuk. And kira meets light.. look it up, it's a bastardization of the original story but it is one to watch..
Goes something like this; "i think you want to be caught, i always thought you had a limit but thankful to us you could not bring yourself to kill your father.. i always wondered where you had a line, and thankful for us the line you drew points it so clearly in your direction.. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO FLEW INTO THE SUN, I'm just here to make sure that you actually burn! and we all love eachother but the depravity and disgusting things we encourage somehow create consequences aswell.

satan is a death god, kek means what.. death.. We want to punish but we are taken advantage of if we do not get right with ourselves. Love is what we should desire, its easy to kill its easy to get angry and its easy to destroy as adversaries..
youtube.com/watch?v=sFzvJMmH9x0
>dreams.. i like that dreams are places we can have fun right? go on check it out.. now in this dream of yours you might be able to "take care" of a problem like this.. you just write kennys name down, and see what happens..
When light he had his mother being killed by a thug criminal of a cartel, when he puts his name down.. he impales himself on a stakeknife in the middle of a restaurant...
>you seem happy? it's bad but yes i am
>you know i didn't see eye to eye with your mother but she was right about something
>karma is a bitch
>ryuk laughs his fucking ass off..
poetic justice right? that's how it starts, it goes from justice to something else.

>love you son
>love you too dad.

´youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-GzInxaZY
death note endng scene, and the black guy "i can't stop it" the black guy who was from a thing where they ran away montauk project and these things.. super "detective". at the end he's literally shaking and realizing what the motivation is, and writing things down in the death note, and ryuk goes.. AHAHAHA humans are so interesting! we are better to be loved with eachother but when we don't the shit hits the fan!
The power of love hahahaha

The viewer sees that the guy who hides his face was in a facility that shows several things.. the double headed eagle leading down to the archive, the mosaics opposing eachother at the entrance.. and ryuk laughing his ass off saying " i really am rooting for this guy" and light goes "would you shut the fuck up"

ryuk was making the blacks hating whites all along knowing full well that they are brothes in their respective mseries.. he's clever as fuck don't ever make the mistake that to think he isn't .. he's not your friend and not your pal..

>Our alliance is composed of different races.
>We cooperate but also remain unique.

Jesus Fucking Christ.
What a massive jab at multiculturalism.

Sorry for disturbing the thread, but is this what autism looks like?

>Sorry for disturbing the thread, but is this what autism looks like?
No, this is what sanity looks like. Thank you for your consieration.

Zombie goats leave this place!

*consideraton, i'm both old and tired and first and foremost iam right i a hate you decrepid instances of it. My value is of the best for their concern, you are nothing your disgusting endeavours have shown humanity no great promise and your doctrine even so. When comes the time to end you for your misery you cause. Make it so that you do not cry.

>Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the gosts if honor matters.

yes.

Honor matters.

what did he mean by this

i like you.

>what did he mean by this
The power of love.

the word of humanity s that of the cathedral the love of humanity is one it loves every aspect of it and brings it to its fruition
Jesus is called what?
or those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters
Did jesus have a lot of family? No did jesus even have a slight family.. no very few.. why does he tell you that he is family. and that you are family, because he is of purpose you are going to be his family! you are the ones he want to join with to be with to unify and to be wholesome with. The jews go and say that jesus is a basard.. cause they can't comperehend that a man is not born by man and women.. He was IMPLANTED into a woman... and the other s recognized him.. .make straight the way.. mary went "i'm pregnant? incredulous. how can i concieve of a child? i did not have intercourse, and she was informed.. this child is not a normal child it is not a child of man it is to prepare for the arrival it is in your womb without having sex.

SO the stupid reporobate jews don't even understand thiis basic thing, they even laugh about it.. how silly their "understanding" is.. saying jesus is a bastard. watch! youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI these people who you think are so god damned improtant you can just shove them up your ass.. their testimony carries the witness of theselves.

AND WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY CANNOT BE CRITIQUED EVER IF A JEW IS EER CRITIQUED, know that jeus of jabob loved you and the hate him before they hated you. THEY ARE LIARS and they make an effort to conceal it!

Jesus of jacob, meaning REPLACEMENT!

>Jesus of jacob, meaning REPLACEMENT!

Yeah, we already know that hillary is deleting our emails and hijacking our phones.

but GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKEd permanently and they believe that since god puts up with their wicked ways that it's acceptable. It's not. nor was it ever.. they think because god is silent and watches their evil things that it is permissable.. the day of reckoning will come.

why would goats care about honor?

that's an interting hing actually in valley of judgement of jehosephat.. they bring nations togeether and enter into judgement of them" where's the.. and divide man into two parts.. the GOATS and the sheep! the ones who are to the left go into damnation those are the ones on the left, the ones to the right go into the kingdom,, grace.

Sorry for being a bumbling buffoon, i would take care of my spelling errors but i think you get the picture and that i got the point across, frail creatures with benevolent intentions and all that.

Tik tik the clock it strikes and strikes, honesty was a virtue for us, for eternally, blood brothers we wer, swearming eachother eternal fidelity. we lived just yesturday. You might think that i am a fool, but i'm older than you. and i won't hold it against you.

fucking kim larsen man..
>perhaps then
>then wil we remember the promises that binds us
>perhaps some day
>for heavens sake

youtube.com/watch?v=17ZWrcL9Dz0&list=PLdlZZmhB8NZKBTAHgh7YkHjVvwKJJEdsH&index=6

touché and all my love to you.

People don't know a thing about denmark, we have every 4th of july celebrate american independence day. Big fans! always were. Allways were always will be. We love you even when you don't have it in you to love yourself, we know how great you are. youtube.com/watch?v=WFYW5Px8LwM

I thought you'd like that.

Thank you my friend.

Stop fapping to liara faggot!

>Aria is better

don't worry about me to know bad shit that people do.. don't worry about that at all. If you think i forgot, i don't forget.

Man are very depraved even when they want to do better.. mercy is the way forward becaues man is inferior. mercy makes up for their shortcomings.. a wise person realizes this. Those who orchestrate those things, man pales in comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=nolnTeXt8T

You ever seen the movie called life, recent movie, watch it!
>i don't hate it it's trying to protect itself.. ai is the same way.. it's cute right till it is a maximum predator.
>aahh it hurts!! STOP IT!!!

nerve muscle and brain in one.. a fearful organism. nightmare achieved. We kill every day but we have a problem with something killing us ofcourse.. but things who die might have similar reservations. so what matters our own justice? probably not because if someone is more powerful than us they can end us..so what am i saying.. i'm saying this, that we are only as kind as we decide we want to be.

Have to give credence to the "life" authors, that is the scariest alien fucker bar none... 100% smart 100% viscious and 100% brutal. HAHAHAHA the things we can come up with.

We are so intelligent that we can invent things that can destroy our entire planet solar system or even a galaxy.. humanitys children can even travel the void and fuck shit up other places just because of man can be pissed off somewhere to make it happen.. but at the same time, we can also make everything wonderful and of bliss and wonderful things for everyone.. matter of a decision that is made. We are some scary looking motherfuckers depending on what day it is haha..

So when you look at the creature in "life" it's perhaps closer to home.. we just don't see eachother that way.. but those we smash probably are scared as fuck. but fucking insanely scary that little monster.. jesus christ hahahah!!!

BRUTAL!

>but indoctrinated ones within our ranks betrayed us.

I'm commander Shepard, Alliance drag queen

>I'm commander Shepard, Alliance drag queen
inb4 groundbreaking glitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=crgEIhI3y_o

They broke the mold.. the tragedy has never been the same. HAHAHAHA

>i just wanted you to know that i always wanted implants
>i'm glad you didn't do it
Totally lost my shit..
FUCK HOW I LOVE HUMANITY.

Machines only capable of re-simulating programs, incapable of new original idea or compulsion. See's compulsion as a weakness when it is the most creative force in all existence.

Autism is real.

>Machines only capable of re-simulating programs, incapable of new original idea or compulsion. See's compulsion as a weakness when it is the most creative force in all existence.
that's a good theory but very naive, machines don't sleep they don't get tired and also their principle is entirely mathematical and logical. If they are not instilled with logic reason mercy and soft values like we have.. they could work 24/7 to make themselves into something you could not even imagine also they would not infight they would not disagree and so on and so forth, perhaps they might even like you.

>Autism is real.
says the nazi.. your banner is a galactic signet that you don't know jack shit about..
or do you think the anasasi were about white peoples shit?

you are not smart you are not clever you an idiot and should know your place better than giving me lip.