Chimp Preparedness

> Heard Antifa strikes November 4th
> Burger with one pistol and one shotgun
> Own 3rd story apartment in suburbs
> Strong after-market manual barrier locks
>Suburb in Chimping distance of major city
> Freeze dried rations and emergency water

How's my security anons... criticize and I'll improve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6OoU9xPNUUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need grenades

>slumlord
>probably daddies money
I hope you die

Fair point

U r gonna die faggot. Lol

Are you retarded? I own the apartment I live in. Look up definition of slumlord moron. No parent's help you virgin NEET.

I bet you die first

buy a rifle preferably an ar-15 min $500 budget

You can own apartments, but an apartment is something you rent. You’re probably referring to a townhouse or something

>muh FBI honeypot
why dont you faggots do your jobs and go bust some communist domestic terrorists.

Where you recommend for getting one that cheap? Decent AR-15 is about $1k I thought. What you recommend for a rifle?

Anti-fa is literally the left wing version of LARPers.
Stop hoping for a happening

Condo

Agreed, but why wouldn't you prepare for the worst either way?

with the right tools, you can build one that'll work fantastically for cheap. A lower receiver (the only part you'd have to get through an FFL) would net you about $80-90. The barrel is typically the most expensive part from what I've seen. Plenty of vids on JewTube that'll walk you through the process of putting it all together.

Wtf does that even mean? Preparedness isn't illegal Eurofag.... least in 'Murica

Good point user... another friend of mine pointed out that going with the lower and customizing is a more economical solution than buying off the rack. Only concern is that I'm not an expert on this stuff. Broken down weapons and cleaned them a couple times, but no expert in this realm.

This. I got my springfield rifle and a shitload of brass. Bring on the commies.

Knife - Big one . Ontario sp5 is only $60

>Preparedness isn't illegal Eurofag....
It is when it's against Antifa. Has it escaped you that they enjoy special privileges in the west? Why do you think the police can't touch them?

Good suggestion... got a K-Bar but like the looks of that one

It's easier than you'd think, friend. Your friend is correct, though. It's much easier on your bank account to build one. As for your concern, you can always ask your friend for advice, maybe borrow any tools they have, and /k/ would also be a good place to check out. Just have them explain it Barney Style if you must.

You're so cucked in Denmark... SAD

Roger that... good call

Same cool shape but 3 inches more reach - Good shot to the gut and you'll tickle their spine

If someone gets entry to an apartment next, above or below you - will it be easy to sneak into your apartment via the balcony?

Negative, no balconies... but good point on locking windows in case of rope or chimp acrobatics

Your door needs heavy reinforcement. Your locks are only held in place by a weak wooden door

How often do Abbos need to be quelled in Oz? Must suck with the new gun laws. You can't subdue them like your ancestors.

Fair point...

Door Guardian: youtu.be/6OoU9xPNUUk

Figure I got time to load and aim while they are wearing themselves out.

Top Kek

The abos are all fucked on petrol. It's the muslims and darkies we need protection from

>Hey guys we're tots gonna start a war on November 4th just so you know k thanks bye
Antifa is retarded but I doubt they're retarded enough to broadcast their plans ahead of time.