Sup Forums will have to abandon Christianity

We have to admit the fact that the majority of Christians today are non-Europeans and that Christian institutions are directly responsible for this. Christianity, since its inception, never cared about the concept of nation and ethnicity, only about growing in numbers and spreading this religion, or their own sect, as far and wide as possible. They still, to this very day, send missionaries and build Churches in third world nations to attract more followers. Christianity is the enemy. Christian goals directly undermine our nationalistic goals.

The fact that Christianity wasn't born in Europe and, in its original form, doesn't have a single trace of Europeanness, that all main Christian "heroes" are non-Europeans, make it far more easy for us to disconnect and move away from it. We have been worshiping middle easterners, giving their names to our own children, and going as far as practicing their sadistic rituals, for way too long.

It's time we re-embrace our culture and spirituality, that took way more than a couple millennia to form, again. Some people will tell you that, we Europeans, find ourselves in such a dire situation today, as a direct consequence of abandoning Christianity, but they are fools. Europe was never more Christian than now, what we are losing is our true culture and nature, each day Christianity become less pagan and more Christian, and so does Christians.

Paganism is not about hugging trees and saying meaningless words, as you will hear from the deceivers, it's caring about your blood and heritage, your past and future.
Embrace the culture of your ancestors, embrace the true Europe. Heill Odinn!

youtube.com/watch?v=bBTaiPuW10U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU
youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU&t=143s
youtube.com/watch?v=u3XBZMckzBc&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_j7cAuYFM
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=5ii6P8US228&t=1s
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCBF574D134B912A5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't ever abandon Jesus Christ and he will never abandon you.

Too many christfags here that can't shake off the jewish brainwashing, they can redpill themselves silly, but still bow to the god of the jews.

I agree.
By embracing christianity, we are abandoning our roots.
That includes americans, btw.

>this thread again

I pray that God may have mercy on you, OP

Look at this delusional retard.
I bet his wife's boyfriend isn't even white.

I pray that God blesses you with a case of add cancer mixed with AIDS just like this poor kids in Africa.

Christ took away the jew's monopoly on the One True God. The God Most High. The Jews rejected God.

>The Jews rejected God

Jesus was a Jew. Jesus was a son of God. God is Jewish.
Yet Jews abandoned God?

circumcised army incoming

Problem is there aren't many pagan communities. Christian churches provide a strong bulwark against Islam and communism. Dividing pagans and Christians seems like a (((trick))).

Dividing pagans and christcucks? All you do is stand on your pulpit and damn the rest of us to hell. Most christians want to embrace other cultures and religions, because that's what "Jesus" would do.

The pharisees had the romans nail him to a fucking cross, how is that NOT rejecting God?

>The fact that Christianity wasn't born in Europe and, in its original form, doesn't have a single trace of Europeanness, that all main Christian "heroes" are non-Europeans, make it far more easy for us to disconnect and move away from it.

Do you know anything about the history of protestantism, the conflict between the catholic church vs. protestantism, and protestantism in relation to our founders?

Protestantism was always an anti-semetic religion, that's why the Jews hate it and they hate Jesus, because he BTFO'd them so hard they had to kill him.

Christianity got co-opted in the 60's but we're taking it back

>Problem is there aren't many pagan communities.
Good. You're supposed to create your own community, your own tribe.

Take the /vargpill/

checked but I disagree. we should think about religion in the way the Elite do. instead of caring whether jesus existed or if your nature deities are real, care about the impact christianity has one society. buddhism represents finding peace, as the goal is nirvana. likewise christianity represents altruism as the goal is love of neighbor. neither peace nor altruism are bad, and in fact, altruism leads to peace. so instead of hating christiainty for what stupid men have made it simply be smarter and fix it.

>What is truth?

Sup, Pilate?

Most LARPagans are conformed paid Soros/David Brock shills so that shouldnt come as a shock hombre

Pastor Anderson names the jew, names the faggot, says slavery was fine, believes criminals should be executed, faggots should be killed, and women should hardly be allowed to leave the kitchen.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU

youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU&t=143s

Good luck. The burgers on here will never "see the light", my dude.

They are resistant to evidence, logic and reason.

>that's why the Jews hate it
>jews hate the most jewish of Christian sects
also Protestantism is a spiritually dead religion and compared to Catholicism/Orthodoxy it has absolutely no depth. No friend of Christianity but atleast real Christianity have some philosophy/spirituality/mysticism in it.

Sola scriptura kills the soul, it kills imagination, it kills intellectual progress
>youtube.com/watch?v=u3XBZMckzBc&t=1s

It's believing that Rabbi Jeshua was a false prophet, like so many others before him. But Rabbi Paul was pretty slick at PR and turned it into a major success story afterwards, then Constantine piced it up as a tool to unify the Reich. Backfired horribly, to say the least.

T. Mohammed

Christianity in Europe, in antiquity, was never held in higher regard than the nation itself.

>I_dont_even_know_what_Christians_mean_by_God_but_I_am_angry_so.jpg

God is my light and my shield. I feel no evil for He is with me.
Get out.

>Sola scriptura kills the soul

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."~ John 1:1

I know that it caused the worst war in the history of my country indeed. A war FAR worse than WW1&2. For a semitic god. Not to mention Luther's church, you know, the one in Germany, of the founder, heavily disavowed Luther's anti-semitic remarks and officially apologized to the Jews. But please do go on about how Christianity is based and how Rabbia Jeshua is a blond haired, blue eyed Aryan crusade with Schwarzenegger muscles

fear*

Christianity is fixing them dumbass, just like it fixed every other culture that tried to persecute it, including your own.

If we fix all the shitty nations with christianity they'll stop emigrating and fix their own problems, they'll marry instead of fucking everything in sight and learn to work instead of begging and stealing. It's also the lack of actual christianity that's depopulating whites, secularization kills the birth rate and promotes shitty ideologies that destroy society.

Divide and conquer thread. Every one of these gets destroyed by reasonably smart folks of all kinds. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA

If I was I would love Cucktianity, because it is my easiest way into Europe, you retarded burger fuck

>gets BTFO by Martin Luther
>their church molests children
>their church worships the pope
>their church doesn't believe bible
>their church doesn't name the Jew
>their priests are a bunch of low-test faggot virgins wearing effeminate outfits
>based American founders tell catholics to suck a dick and then build a better nation and religion than they ever could

Sorry cathocuck, Protestants have already btfo'd the catholic church to hell and back

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_j7cAuYFM

This thread is dumb, and youre just a silly krait.

Yeah atleast Protestantism didn't exist for 1500 years so the church fathers could actually grasp and think and debate and marvel at such a sentence for so long.

Otherwise Protestants would be killing each other over who have the correct and holy noun.

No. This thread is confronting you with the truth and you hate it, Ameridumb

>worst war in the history of my country
Germany hasn't been a nation that long buddy and you got REALLY fucked over in both world wars, which one are you talking about, you better check yer stats as well.

nah, it usually just fills up with bullshit arguments from delusional christcucks.

How about you stop worshiping middle easterners, naming your children after them, mutilating them, allowing them to marry non-Europeans "Christians", and tell the others around you to do the same?

There was also no Churches in Europe for most of its history. And you don't need a temple to be a pagan.

Yeah buddy there will always be in-fighting and cucking in every movement

American Christians always knew the kikes were slimey bastards lying about their gay little rabbi religions until they psy-opted the bible in the early 1900's.

>Germany hasn't been a nation that long buddy
You are an honorary burger

>be me
>watch Steven Anderson
>entire 1 hours lectures of him just going through the bible word by word
>no philosophy, no spirituality, no mysticism
>just meanings of words upon meanings of words
it's basically just a grammar class for Christians.

Based

Funny how pagans by and large came to Christianity on their own. You think human sacrifice would be more attractive

Sure, that's why evangelicals are the biggest zionists in the entire fucking world and send their sons to die for Israel.

No, seriously. It's embarassing debating you people. You are living in dream worlds, it's just sad to watch. Really

That's not very christian of you cuck, you're supposed to embrace me as a brother.

They didn't.

>Sup Forums defends a jew sandniggerland religion over atheism which was invented by white Europeans from ancient greece and predates religion

Really roasts my almonds

Have you ever thought (of course not) that maybe there is a difference between what you think Christianity is and what Christianity is?

Christians don't even know what they mean by god, they just call it a "mystery"

>sacrifice King
>next seasons harvest is great
tell me how sacrifices doesn't work

Everybody are zionist in a society run by the kikes.

Zoom out and take a look at the west. You can't even question the holocaust without being arrested in Germany.

Show me one religious leader who has made a video like this. Most athiest public figures won't even touch this topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

>he thinks the Greeks were fedoras
kek'd

Which iteration are you claiming to be "Germany"?
Current one came to be in 1990
Your confederation was in 1814
Which war are you referencing fag?

LARPagans are not fooling anyone. You and Zionists BOTH hate Christ and Christianity all the same and that fact is not lost on anyone:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ii6P8US228&t=1s

Is that really what Aquinas wrote? Is that really what countless theologians throughout the ages have believed?

actually, most christians disregard the actual bible and just do what the fuck they want. Most of you are fucking hypocrites.

Well the Boomers fucked that up, we're just picking up the Pieces. Half of America has already accepted our Chaos God. At least we got something.

So true . Christianity is nothing more than another form of Judaism anyway. Same thing with Islam.

>tell me how sacrifices doesn't work

Tell us why you dont sacrifce yourself then compadra, "for the good of the harvest" or are you not devoted enough?

He's the same guy who says races doesn't exist, and we are all jews. Christian God is a jew. Christian teaching are, for the most part, jewish. Christian see jews as god's chosen people.

Can you guess why it was so easy for jews to subvert the west?

This has nothing to do with the truth of Christianity. Do lots of Christians not take it as seriously as they should? Absolutely (this applies to myself as well). But if you notice that Christians have erroneous interpretations of the bible, the thing to do is to correct them.

This

Jesus was a false prophet, a cuck.

Because they joined up with the Anglo-Saxon financial system to control the world

Bragging about knowledge of theology is like bragging about knowledge of Klingon culture

harvests are doing fine

>actually, most atheists disregard their own ethics and just do what the fuck they want. Most of you are fucking hypocrites.

People are shitty, your point is?

Yeah I'm sure Varg has tons of friends.

Yeah that's the sad truth of it. I don't think we need to attack Christians. I think it's dying on its own.

>he says races don't exist
He says everybody are so racially mixed through thousands of years of migrants traveling that taking pride in racial superiority or racial purity is pointless

>We are all jews
The bible says that we are all spiritually members of Israel, referring to the old testament. He claims that today's physical israel and ashkenazi Jews have nothing to do with old testament Jews and they are no longer God's people

>Christian God is a jew
wrong

>Christian teachings are jewish
Refer above

>Christian see jews as god's chosen people
see above

>Can you guess what it was so easy for Jews to subvert the west?

Because the average white person in America or Europe is a naive retard who goes to work and partakes in bread-and-circus activities without questioning a single thing around them. Jews infiltrated their bread-and-circus activities, and now we are where we are.

But Barrabas and Bar Kochba were the proper choices, yeah?

Bragging about how you're proud you know absolutely nothing about a particular topic that is more important than you realise says more about you than anything else

Like why should I take you seriously if you dismiss Christianity out of hand, but don't actually know what Christians are claiming the truth is? You just come across as an idiot who has certain ideas about the world and you're unwilling to think of anything else

I'd like to think so too.

Tell me again why Paul swapped sides? Did he live a life of luxury afterwards? What did paul gain for his "slick PR?"

Most churches don't do this. They simply preach the gospel. A good red pill is Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus. Christianity was a religion designed to neuter the Jewish messianic movement and was very successful which is why Jews hate it. Furthermore, the Bible it has pagan themes interwoven throughout. There's not that much division between paganism if you take an esoteric view of the Bible.

I think the only religion that matters is becoming increasingly more like the Dutch and less like the cuck countries

> Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus.
This is a new one, please present the evidence.

>Sup Forums will have to abandon Christianity.
well, if you abandon christianity, good for you, but you must abandon all scientific advances, laws, philosophfy, that were developed in the christianity.
>But muh greeks and romans are more civilized before christianity.
Yes, Romans and Greeks was more civilized and advanced, not Nordicfags civilization.
the fact that mediterraneans culture adopt christianity helped to join european culture under one and strong religion.

The point is you're an insufferable bunch of idiots who don't even practice your religion, you make up delusional interpretations of it to fit your own version of the world.

>serious post

Dutch master race

>Most christians want to embrace other cultures and religions, because that's what "Jesus" would do.

That's what New World Order infiltrated mega churches preach

The average southern or midwestern Christian does not believe that, and neither did Jesus. Jesus said to give somebody the gospel once, and if they did not accept it, to walk away and not talk to that person again.

Jesus hated the Jews and everything about them you son of a whore
They literally crucified him

>well, if you abandon christianity, good for you, but you must abandon all scientific advances, laws, philosophfy, that were developed in the christianity.

Oh FUCK, that's a good one, you mean in spite of christianity's repression? every time someone made any sort of advancment(white inventions), they would be branded as heretics, if not outright killed. Christianity and Islam are the biggest fucking plagues upon mankind, both stemmed from the original Kike religion.

Truth 100%.

> abandon all scientific advances, laws, philosophfy, that were developed in the christianity.
Just like all christians have guess then will have something incommon?
>Romans and Greeks was more civilized and advanced, not Nordicfags civilization.
You are a fucking retard maybe you should actually go look up somethings about nordics during that time and not just MEME vikings.
>the fact that mediterraneans culture adopt christianity helped to join european culture under one and strong religion.
christianity destroyed rome. It wasn't a strong religiion you retards went around killing a fuckload of whites then you went around fighting over the god damn bible on who was fucking right a fuckload of infighting and every fucking christian general you make is filled with a fuckload of infighting over the most inane shit. Kill yourself you larping DUUUUUUUS VULT

Calling Christianity a Jewish religion means exactly that. That Jesus was an ethnic Jew and the first Christians were all Jews. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are called Abrahamic religion for a reason. They are semitic, not European.

If Jesus was not a Jew, what was he then? A random white man born in israel 2,000 years ago? Were all of his followers white too or were they semites?

Supporting Christianity because some old Jews hate it, is pretty dumb. It's like saying Jews drink water so we should stop drinking water!

Jews don't hate christians - Jews hate white race period. If Jews really hated Christians/Christianity (their own sect for the goyim to follow) then why Jews are helping black and hispanic "christians?" Weaponising them against the white race.

All Europeans achievements lies on European blood, not on a worthless desert cult. Africa will not become Europe as they become more Christian, like egalitarian Christians would like to believe.

If anything, Christianity destroyed everything that was beautiful and noble in our culture.

> you son of a whore
I thought you all were supposed to love everybody, but just as I knew you would, you prove my point:

I bet you also think that Christian love means some hippy shit.

Sad

well then, elaborate.

Yeah the problem with modern christianity is that it is practically indistinguishable from judaism. The difference being belief that the messiah has already come. Old school christianity could use a revival though, meaning no usury, real confessions, real mass, and regular people don't get to read the bible or have opinions on it because they didn't do the decades of study and learn the ancient languages needed to understand it.

Most of the documentary is on this channel:
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCBF574D134B912A5

Pretty sure you can find the whole thing on YouTube somewhere.

If it piques your interest, I would highly recommend reading the book because it explains the theory in detail, especially the interpretation of the resurrection--something that is obviously not meant to be taken literally.

Christian love means acting towards someone with the good of that person in mind, so Christian love is a conscious choice of the will and not a feeling. So, in a Christian sense, I am being loving towards you by trying to get you to see the truth about Christianity, and if I do like what the other guy does and insults you, it's just because I feel frustration at failing to help you reach the good

Nah. The Bible clearly dictates that Humans have no need to convert others. Only God can judge another man. I view you ambivalently, kind of like a baby, or a parasite. Something that doesn't know better. You'll have a second chance. After that resurrection though, all of your actions from both of your lives will be perceived in one final judgement. Only the truly worst of the world and of humanity will be doomed and evaporated from existence.

I don't think you'll get there, personally, then again, I can't tell. I am not God. The point of Earth is to make it your own. Man is the master of this world. We decide what happens, and we live by God's teachings, but in truth, we humans are always sinful, only through deliberation and prayer can we see what God has in store with us and to always act on what we believe in truly correct.

I believe that those who have enacted suffering upon themselves, through over populating their nations and relying on others for strength, must be dealt accordingly their hand and they must deal with these consequences. It is not for fellows across the world to help them.

You help only those who you can. This is, through your own means, but also, ethically so. I do not think a nation should ever look outwards, until it is done looking inwards. This is was decolonialism has failed, this is why the Crusades have failed. Nations are too concerned about others to truly think about what THEY want. This applies to the individual, as well.

Fuck off already tryhard.

>You are a fucking retard maybe you should actually go look up somethings about nordics
during that time and not just MEME vikings.
I challenge you to name at least 5 scientific advances or important contributions to European civilization.
>Africa will not become Europe as they become more Christian, like egalitarian Christians would like to believe.
thats true, but being a Christian doesn't make you less European.

>Nah. The Bible clearly dictates that Humans have no need to convert others. Only God can judge another man.

Top kek

Have you heard of the great commission?