AOTS Spring 2016?

It was basically amazing in ever way--great character development, pretty art, surprisingly good animation, god-tier OST, chill comedy writing, and abundant waifu material. How about it Sup Forums?

Not much reason to watch apart from Chinatsu butt.

Nah, even Tonkatsu was better.

>zero character development
>average art for a 2016 show
>basic animation
>average OST

>and abundant waifu material
The only reason to watch this show.

It made me fall asleep in the first episode

I downloaded the first 2 episodes while it aired and never watched them.

You say that like Tonkatsu was bad at all

Flying Witch and Tonkatsu were the best of spring.

Macross you plen

I enjoyed Flying Witch, but you're a complete liar if you say there was any character development at all

Just started it. The first two episodes were cute.

I really liked it. I also want to fuck all the girls in the show though.

>Sup Forums's shit taste choice
Flying Witch

>the popular choice outside Sup Forums
Kabaneri/Re Zero/Boku no Hero

>the Sup Forums moeshit crowd choice
Kuma Miko

>the general consensus choice (both liked in Sup Forums and outside Sup Forums)
Re Zero
Luluco

Inukai is really the only one who changed from when she first appeared, and I doubt she'll go out drinking as hard as she used to with Akane again.

Joker Game edges it for me but it's up there as one of the best SoL's for sure.

OST is perfect too, Could do with more characters for me personally.

Flying Witch is the only anime series I ever gave a 10/10, the rest were movies or OVAs.

Manga is better.

Watch more.

Just started watching anime?
I remember my first time. ahh the good ol days.

Konosuba's OVA ntr'ed the AOTS away from flying witch on the last weekend.

AOTS Winter - Konosuba
AOTS Spring - Konosuba OVA

Yeah, it was pretty great, but I'm still not sure if this or Tanaka-kun was my AOTS.

I've seen everything worth watching, something like 250 series out of a total of 3000.

Pretty close to the 10% cutoff where everything remaining is mediocre.

>and abundant waifu material
This was my reason for dropping the show, actually.

I felt like I was being pandered to, and I don't like that feel.

Megumin a cute.

Like, a serious cute.

>Re:Zero
>like

stop being delusion

spring is worse than winter..so no AOTS this season

>I've seen everything worth watching,
There are only two reasons someone like that would consider Flying Witch 10/10. Fist one is that you really haven't seen everything worth watching. The second one is that you simply have shit taste since there isn't a single thing about FW that hasn't been done better elsewhere.

Chinatsu went from some random weak villager to a killing witch queen.

Is that Nano and Sakamoto-san

>I've seen everything worth watching
uh huh sure you have

basically this

Right, because other people's opinions aren't valid unless all conditions are met by you. Just shut up you autist.

90% of anime is shit. Do you dare contest this fact?

90% of books are shit
90% of tv is shit
90% of movies are shit

If everything was worth watching there wouldn't be an average.

Im gonna need a citation on this one.

>Luluco
More like meme-tier only.

If anything, anyone who watched Tanaka-kun would consider that AOTS.

Still think Kuma Miko gets it, really surprised me and I couldn't give less of a shit about the overarching plot which is why the ending didn't phase me at all.

>no character development
FTFY
>pretty art
Same face and adding a blurry disgusting filter to everything is not pretty art.
>surprisingly good animation
Hahahaha, oh wow.
>god-tier OST
Did they totally changed the OP and ED and all the OST from the first three episodes? If so I can't tell much about it, but if not then you are just biased and talking out your ass.
>COMEDY
>COMEDY
>COMEDY
>waifu material
Alright, you got one right.

Flying witch was consistently great.
Personally I think luluco was better. But flying witch was definitely strong. Stronger than Tanaka, Kumamiko, Anne Happy, and Sansha.

I contest that fact

Im a person who eats up any kind of moe or sol garbage and even then it bored me up to the point I dropped it at ep6

God here, I can tell you that he is in fact correct.

Yeah, FW gets my vote. Nothing else even came close.

Fuck I fell for it again. I should have known I was trying to reason with a relativist this whole time.

Well yeah most of everything is shit. But what I want to know is how the fuck can you be so certain that everything you have seen is in the top percentages of worthiness?

>Re Zero
>Luluco
Didn't waste my time with either of these.

>Flying Witch is good
I hate this meme.

Flying Witch was fun.

But I grew up in rural area and I must say that vision of them is heavily romanticized. Tourists who are going to visit Chinatsu's town are going to be very disappointed because anime makes everything look ten times more fun and better.

J.C. Staff has never made a good anime, let alone something worthy of being called AOTS.

Joker Game was good and the threads were comfy. It gets my vote

What about dyke show?

Fuck off Lelouch, Joker Game is hot garbage.

Meme harder, user.

I don't know which anime it is but I'm PRETTY SURE I played a shitty VN for android where a fucking similar girl appeared, and her name was Chinatsu too

Joker game was directed like shit, had a very basic and pseudo-intelligent story, and basically had no distinct characters.

Are you talking about Titans Attack?

I watched Tanaka-kun and it was just decent, Luluco was way better

High EST: Flying Witch

High TEST: Lulucop

Yes yes, well done Flying Witch, well done.

HOWEVER

I just don't understand how an 8 minute Trigger-jerk is worthy of AOTS. That's like saying Sekkou Boys was Winter AOTS. It was mostly just self-satisfying references.

The trigger jerk was only like 3 episodes

It's your loss

Anime of the season, every season

I don't understand how a boring-ass 20 minute long SoL show is worthy of AOTS. It was mostly just characters chatting about stupid bullshit.

Well, rural areas are pretty shit as a tourist, but living there is ten times better than in the city.

Exactly this, including dropping after 6. I found the show to be wooden and lifeless, the dialog was stilted and parceled out like individual fortune cookies, and I didn't feel an interest in any of the characters except Inukai because of her predicament. The Tsugaru backgrounds were excellent, hats off to Moon Flower and Studio Beam, but the show was otherwise a write-off for me.

It is good. It's a perfect blend of Iyashikei and Fantasy. Chill but humorous characters and a cute loli too.