Choose one nation to be wiped from the planet with its entire population and why

I'll start us off with china, just because it would make the biggest dent in the global shitskin population.

Russia

>Drumpf

Israel
>Oh vey!

Connecticut because I live in Connecticut.

Turkey because fuck Turkey and turks

UK because they are still running a covert empire and they deserve it for fucking germany over twice against their own principals of always allying with the weaker country to defeat the stronger.

Israel

Canada

China

Israel.

Israel

israel

Palestine

Israel and Jews because everything wrong in the world

Indonesia

United States

Canada.

Mexico

Afghanistan.

No more prime land for poppies.

Everyone who wants to wipe out israel is either one of those sand people or a lefty.
Because without israel you will understand what a real cockroach infestation means

Also
>NK

Kek mutually assured destruction

Portugal because these digits.

At this point Germany might be on the chopping block too if you guys keep electing merkel lol

Checkex
Self checked
This is a good start now comes the day of the rake Canada

Andorra cause FUCK ANDORRA WORST NATION WORST PEOPLE WORST EVERYTHING I FUCKING WANT TO KILL AND STRANGLE ALL OF THEM TO DEATH FUCKING ANDORRANS

All of Africa.

Roll for the new nation of Catalina

Canada
Because it's just merciful euthanasia at this point.

Feeling guilty, kraut?
Not to mention, you're the reason why Israel exists in the first place.

Libya. Just to make a the boat ride that little bit longer.

NOT ENOUGH OF YOU ARE PROVIDING ANY REASONING! ELABORATE DAMN IT!

can i pick a continent instead? africa

no.

Thats against the rule. Now pick a single NATION to annihilate.

What's wrong with Israel? Single civilisation in a desert of aborigens. I'd rather see whole middle east israeli instead of shithole like it is right now

You first, OP.
>chinese
>shitskin
Anyways, Sweden. Free them from their suffering.

>israel
>civilized
pick one

US or Germany, I suppose. Not because I particularly dislike Germans or Americans, but they cause more trouble than they're worth for Europe.

Not a single fucking person has said India yet?

Fuck indians.

Hold the fuck up. One little moment. So you as israeli want wipe out Palestine right?
This means you accept the fact that Palestine exists in first place?
You are a disgrace for your people.

it's not really a nation, it's the asian toilets.

India. Because POO.

USA, of course. Literally 99% of world problems solved

China
Biggest threat to any nation out there

kek, neatly jewed

Damn, thats a pretty compelling selection. I mean, india is basically the earth's asshole. And they have a large population as well.

You mean isratine?

ayyy india's getting it

Israel

It's true

Yeah same way you had to acknowledge that my people existed before you tried to wipe us out

You sir are a genius. This will fix a lot of issues.

Name one notable person, an actor, an artist, a scientist, anyone who matters at all, who was born in Antarctica.

That's right, you can't.

kek "people"

top kek kraut sh

kike

0.Antartica
1.Israel
2.USA
3.Canada
4.France
5.UK
6.Italy
7.India
8.Saudi Arabia
9.Australia

Isreal

Liechtenstein.

Just curious but why Indonesia?

a fucking leaf

RE ROLL, canada

Not really

What the fuck am I looking at

George Washington, Blasus/Bassa, Imothep, D'mt the first, Long John, Kublai Khan, Kwarzi, Cyrus, Vajay, etc.

This is just a small list of important individuals that came from the frozen world. Research goy.

Also forgot to add Japan, new Zealand, Sweden, Germany, and worst Korea to the list. There now its complete I believe.

And thank you for the bantz

Do u know which is the only Islamic country with Nuke

All these cucks choosing white majority countries and not a single african niggeristan named in the whole topic.

Yes. And?

P. S. There are no "Islamic" nor "Christian" countries anymore poo. Just countries with many Christians, Muslims, and kangz. But with no actual allegence to their respective faiths.

America.

Fuck you.

u hv never been 2 pakistan, else u wouldn' have bee so flippant

They have always been a pain in our arse. They are always whining about our military being too powerful, our drunken tourists, the fact that we rolled in one day and essentially took part of their country including oil deposits and the fact that it has the worlds largest mud population eternally in the brink of civil war

Don’t even have to open the thread and I already know 90% of answers will be Jews. Going back to sleep. Let me know when the slide threads and mods are asleep.

China. The reason is explained in the image.

Can we choose the entire middle east?

USA

USA: Without them, Israel would behave

turkey

USA.
The reason is obvious.

And what makes you think I haven't been to both places lad?

Just bc your Indian propaganda can't stop worrying about Pakistan doesn't mean it's actually a viable threat. If it wasn't for China, Pakistan would already be bankrupt. Think about that for a while, why don't you.

thats backwards

Tbf complaining about some one stealing your oil deposits is actually not an argument against them. Why are they on a brink of civil war? Another colour revolution? Other that everything else seems to check out.

Saudi arabia , you know why

Niger because of nigger

I have seen projections that by 2100 Nigeria will have a population of more that 750M. Will it really replace USA and Indonesia to become the 3rd most populas nation on Earth? Idk but seems kind of spooky.

They are a union of people who hated the dutch. Pretty much the foundation of the country. Now that the dutch are long gone cracks appear all the time. The latest is west papua. We fuel the situation though by always backing the little guy

Belgium, no explanation required

So a lot like India.
>We fuel the situation though by always backing the little guy

The eternal Anglo strikes once again. We really are Jew like at times.