Racist graffiti found at Massachusetts university campus

Which one of you did this, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=_VecuESNGYY

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/05/03/why-heil-trump-spray-painted-church/101240824/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers.

Any proof this is a false flag?

Salem State is nigger tier part of the state system. Old teacher's school that supposedly teaches white trash North Shore girls and niggers how to be kindergarten teachers. It will be a nigger or an SJW that did it.

How many false flags are they going to continue to stage until they fucking realize that not only does it not work, but it hurts their cause as well?

im actually trying to find proof that it wasnt

I doubt SJWs would do this. We're talking about people who get triggered at the sight of a PB&J sandwich here.

This

any proof it isn't?

Jesus, user, just look at it. Even if these weren't hoaxes 99% of the time (which they are), just ask yourself if it looks like a White person over the age if 5 did it. Then ask yourself how many 5 year old cartoon neo-nazis there are.

Can't prove a negative.

Blacks don't possess that power of self-awareness. Neither do Jews, although for somewhat different reasons.

"Which one of you did this?"
Not sure what you're talking about, cuz I'm pretty sure there's not many black people on /pol...

90% chance a jew or a person of colour or a libtard did this i assure you. hell it could even be a false flag ordered by the elites themselves lol

Still you have to prove that this is a false flag with actual evidence, not just speculation.

uhhh by the fact that it exists

pro-white propaganda looks like pic related

graffiti is for niggers and spics

they would totally do this, they are neurotic and unstable and frankly stupid. this is totally a libtard move. if they have a literal playbook this shit is probably page one

Any proof it was whites?

SJWs, being females and males who act like females, want attention. This gets them attention.

They've literally been documented creating fake twitter accounts to send death threats to themselves, and forward the threats to police. This is their modus operandi.

yeah thats a false flag

don't have to prove shit. it's happened enough times that it is beyond reasonable speculation to the point where frankly you should have to prove a white guy did it. the idea that its a false flag is the most reasonable answer and therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove it wasn't a false flag.

DaQuan... whatcha doin?

It was a joo or a tranny.

Proof?

see
stick your peer reviewed empiral proof study from a mainstream scientific journal up your ass proof-fag

This is obviously fake.

Why?

because of fucking course it is

but oh no, the proof-fags have outlawed common sense! what do?

Are you fucking 12?

>Can that Spray Can!

nah, he's just got his fedora on too tight. probably needed a scientism study presented by neil degrass tyson to teach him how to put his own pants on in the morning. some dumb fucks can't figure anything out on their own and need to be told what to believe by an authority figure.

one leg at a time faggot

Hey Rabbi

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/05/03/why-heil-trump-spray-painted-church/101240824/
fakehatecrimes.org/
Oh, but unless we have deer cam footage and a complete police profile, we can't know (((who))) would fake these things!

hey rabbi, watcha doin?

#1 WHI TESONLY USA
What is this nigggerspeak?

even then, unless a "trusted media outlet" from the mainstream media reports on that deer cam footage and police profitle it would just be "fake news"

WHITES ONLY! WE'RE #1 NIGGERS!
Yep, sounds like something a totally not fake white nationalist nazi college student would say.

>Which one of you did this, Sup Forums?

that's not pol that is in 99.345346 out of 10 cases an antifaa/libtard falseflagging

I think it said "white only" and then the s was added

The racism in America is getting really bad. Learn to love one another the way god wants us too. Regardless of race/gender, we're all gods children. Nazis need to stop spreading hate.

>how important it is to embrace diversity
It fucking isn't. At all. It's evil and is the name of your oppression and genocide.

Whites wouldn't have shitted it up that bad, nice try niggers.

b-b-b-b-b-buuut hhurrr wheres duh dddduuurrrr da da da p-p-p-p-prooooof huh? uhh dduuurrrr huururrrrrr oh fuck pleese help im so fucking retarded

Apparently the Complete, Utter, Full On Nazi who did these things was inspired by a sports chant. Perhaps even sung by Chinese immigrant cheerleaders for whom English was a second tongue.

this isn't reddit faggot

It does.

that isn't proof dude

at least be mature enough for a debate.

Uh. Hello? Police. Have. Confirmed! Geez. Racist, much?!

>nah, he's just got his fedora on too tight.
Are you an incel lanklet, or a woman?

How is that racist? America is a white country.

The proof is in the pudding so to speak

You fucking dumbos.
Of course they are black and use the age-old idea of impersonating the enemy to set his demands in context.
It's basically like you dressing as a north korean nuke and running around the street with a sign 'have no fear'.
Do you understand that murricana?
If not just continue to try to finally get your sis preggus behind that barn, bubba.

Probably some leftypol cunt. They're all about White Supremacist scarecrows.

i'm a 7 foot tall 300 pounds of muscle genetically perfect trained super chad and if you think you can out pickle rick me you got another thing coming. you're nothing but a fucking morty

we've already had the debate and you lost, but you were too stupid to notice. just stop. check the fucking pudding, use your noggin, view historical examples and notice the trends to devise the most likely possibility. thats what the rest of us have already done, now the burden of proof is on you to prove the frankly almost impossible possibility that it was a white guy racist

On the contrary, whites are the ones being accused in this story. It's on you to prove whites are responsible. Anons have given ample evidence to prove that whites are not inherently responsible in these situations.

Hey rabbi

false flag or not, don't care anymore
get the symbolism out there

so far I've seen more false-flags than real cases of racist vandalism, so it's more likely

Are you sure?

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?!

Everyone knows white conservative right ringers love tagging walls with spray paint

This is sarcasm of course because everyone knows they just shitpost online or go to work

WN here, you think the best thing to write is "#1 WHITESONLY USA"
It sounds like a Mexican or Nigger painted it. Someone from the WN 2.0 movement would paint something about the Bell Curve or put up IE propaganda. Everythings done on posters, flyers, and online now. No one does this shit

fakehatecrimes.org/

And?

take off your memeflag, cuck. i wanna know where you come from.

i'm betting
>leaf