Orange

Say what you will about the character designs, but I find Azusa to be unbelievably cute.

I'm in love!

With cancer like this or ReLife getting so much attention I'm starting to believe that Sup Forums is legitimately full of girls and not just faggots. Disgusting.

>watching romance means you're a girl
What nigga

This montage looked like shit.

Have fun with cross dimension cuckery.

>Have fun
I will.

Who is going to be paired with Glasses-kun?

>wants curry bun
>pretends she doesn't want curry bun because someone else might want curry bun

>given shoes too small
>endures pain rather than inconvenience someone by asking for different ones

She is literally me.

Would bully.

>cuckery
I think both of you may be slightly retarded.

Want to explain how orange is cancer?

There are two kinds of romance. Male oriented romance and female oriented romance. Male oriented romance is mostly idealistic, female oriented romance is more realistic. If you want the latter without being a woman you might as well start prepping the bull and get inside the cuck shed.

Are you implying that all realistic romance involves NTR

Sup Forums might be the board for you

>watching what you want to somehow makes you a cuck
This meme got old very quickly.

The crossboarder influx at the start of every season makes me want to end it all

It really is the best word to describe the show

I find them real refreshing. Reminds me of HnC

Literally a shark.

Wake me up when cuckeru dies.

>Sup Forums is full of girls

what a dream

You can't wake up.

Do you know that there's plenty of girls who love series for "males"?
For example this season Re:Zero is very popular with both the genders. So what's wrong if also males live series for "females"?

>mfw Bread for Brains and cuckeru actually hit it off way better than him and main slut

love*

Nice mustache.

we are all little girls here didn't you know?

captcha: Bread

He doesn't know how many females write here. It's only they don't need to say they are females. They enjoy to talk about anime like the guys do.

Is this a high est anime?

If you wouldn't Azusa you have low est.

I thought Kakeru was going to be the chad but it was Suwa.

She is so ugly in the anime.

Fuck just read the manga fags, only 20 chaps

>I'm starting to believe that Sup Forums is legitimately full of girls and not just faggots
Be honest to yourself and start to realize the truth.

kek

Without spoiling too much, what is this show like? Relationship drama (with misunderstandings and all that stuff)? Or something more existential?

>female oriented romance is more realistic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>female oriented romance is more realisti
>orange
>naho starts to love kakeru 2 seconds after meeting him
>realistic

she saw his package

I'm just curious, if the older Naho has such regrets and wants the younger Naho to fall in love with Kakeru, does the older Naho not really love Suwa then? Does she regret the marriage too?

The close ups look fucking weird, It wasn't a bad opening episode though.

She Ctrl+Z'd her own kid.
What do you think?

>this fucking face
They really got the "I need to go home" face for kakeru spot on.

Just go with different timeline/dimension.

Although it is true that Naho does have romantic feelings, all of them also regret not being able to save him as a friend.

She's a typical woman. Got older, shit out a kid she probably didn't want, full of regrets, wishes she fucked that mysterious boy back in highschool and didn't end up with her pathetic cuck boyfiend for financial security.

>Just go with different timeline/dimension.
What do you mean? Just because it takes place in a parallel dimension the intentions are forgivable? Naho loves Kakeru. In fact, everyone there loves. If Kakeru asked to fuck them all, they would allow. Forced as fuck.

Do You Want To Build a Snowman?

>female MC
FUCKING DROPPED.

poor kid, got retroactively aborted

Those fags love their friend so much they let one from the infinite dimension take a hit for their feel good pat at the back moment. Shit just works.
>forced as fuck
This shit again.No one force you to like it or read/watch it nigger.Its just not for you then.

Why is the MC voiced by Hanazawa Kana?
Fuck her, Iam dropping this.

>Suwa's dick failed to convert her

Naho loves Suwa but she isn't in love of Suwa.
Women can't love nice guys, at least not on female oriented media

It was a waste to pass Suwa's beta genes. Japan has too many betas already

>i like male mc because i can impersonate it so i escape the pathetic life i'm going through

kill yourself

Saku and Azusa bicker like an old married couple so I'd guess Azusa/Saku is a possibility while Takako is best girl in the series

at least I'm not pathetic enough to unironically enjoy cartoon romance stories aimed at ugly japanese teenage girls

>Its just not for you then
Don't use this lazy argument. It seems forced for two reasons:
>1
because it ignores the conflicts of the characters (Naho is married to Suwa, they have a child, which means that she loves her husband, then she would think of a way to save Kakeru that did not involve romance, otherwise she would have other regrets)
>2
because after receiving the letters the characters start to care about Kakeru as if they were childhood friends or something, when in fact they just met.

I like bakery girl as well.

>i like female mc because i can impersonate it so i escape the pathetic life i'm going through
kill yourself

What anime is this again?

>Implying you need to love someone for getting married
Asians don't even see marriage as the culmination of love, for them it's just a social contract. Besides, it's not like Naho hates Suwa, she likes him but he's too nice and stable so he doesn't make her panties wet. It's blatant wish-fulfillment for females, have your cake and eat it.

NTR: The Animation

One More Day

This show has very beautiful backgrounds. I didn't read the manga so here's my guess what's about to come.

The reason why Kakeru ditched school is because he has a terminally ill disease. Naho falls in love him, and vice versa, but they can't be together because of his disease. Love triangle ensues, drama, etc. You can already tell this show is going to be filled with FEELS.

This is a shot in the dark, but maybe Kakeru find out there's a surgery that can 100% cure him, but his family can't afford it, and Naho tries to help him financially but can't she's too busy with school and her parents find out and forbid her from helping him.

He is just sad faggot. And this isn't even spoiler the first thing he do in this show is him being sad.

Nah, do yourself a favour by not getting spoiled but then you will be missing some speculah weekly. If any that is.

It's why I wished this wasn't a manga adaptation.

That's why is forced, my dear: if the author did not intend to make Naho truly love Suwa, why bother turn them a couple? It makes her look like a selfish bitch.

LEMON-LIME

Let's just read the 22 chapters, user.

In terms of plot your deduction is wrong, but in terms of essence is perfect.

After watching the first episode, I can already tell that this anime will emotionally destroy me. Not sure if I want to do this to myself. Talking to people who've read the manga also doesn't give me much confidence. The ending of the first ep almost made me cry.

The target audience are too busy fawning over Kakeru to consider that Naho might be a bitch. Besides, they're actively rooting for Kakeru/Naho. Even Suwa gives his approval so that make it OK somehow

What's wrong with her teeth? Is the a vampire?

are you on your period?

No. Stories always affect me a lot. Even happy stories make me sad. Even the last episode of DBZ made me cry.

>Realistic
>Time travel

There's really nothing to cry about in Orange. It's not a tear jerker, it's just a really mediocre story. I don't understand Sup Forums's hardon for this manga.

Can't get any more realistic.

Modern shoujo is so fucking abysmal that adding a time travel plot looks like a huge innovation

I agree, OP.

Full blown crying, or just tearing up? I tear up at a lot of stuff too, but I've never really cried because of an anime.

Dont remind me about this shit, man.

Remind me why did that faggot kill himself again? Was it actually reasonable, or just teenage angst?

the sci-fi is not a huge thing in orange. the romance cliches are still there.

I swear it's like nobody read the manga.
Older Naho loves Suwa, she says that even if Kakeru was alive with them she would still love Suwa.

>implying
You're just not a little girl at heart.
Takano is crying and so am I.

Bullied in his previous high school. His mother killed herself. Depression. Self-doubt. He felt he had nobody. Again, depression.

But it's basically the same shit

>character can't move on and become an adult
>retread into a memory from his youth (aunt May, Kakeru)
>there's a child involved
>MJ/Suwa love the MC so much they have to accept s/he will never really move on and go along with the supernatural cucking
>the past win over the future

tfts

What is with Sup Forums fetish for gals recently?

1. The one married is in the future alternate dimension, they are just sending pointers on saving kakeru to one that in the younger one. Since the future alternate dimension only had the information until the reunion and grandma visit, they know that both people like each other and play it on that to at least stabilize kakeru probably. Its not like there wont be any conflict later on.Hell kakeru, might do it again since timeline branches and shit when information changed. If anything need to be definite, is to show kakeru can stand alone, who knows what will happen next to him.
2. If I'm getting some future letters detailing sad shit that would be happening to person I just know but would be around most of the time, I would try to help.

So, I dont see this as forced and if you see this as forced then ok user.

My eyes did get copious amount of dirt, no tears though.

I'm rather sensible and tear up at alot of stuff, but Orange just didn't do it for me. I'm not saying it's a bad manga, it's just nothing special. Sup Forums praises it like there's no tommorow, that's the thing that iirritates.

Sounds like the author trying to shut up any possible criticism. Having your cake and eat it

Huh? Esl here, what the hell does that mean?

Will the adaption cover the entire manga?

It's just 22(?) chapters. There's no reason not to.