Season 3 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never.

Fuck!

When Taniuchi gets out of Jail I guess

KUYASHI!

shit. i wanna read the continuation of the manga but the translator is on hiatus and i'm too shit to learn nipponese.

Also kurosawa was starting to return to his former glory with the whole earth connection nightmare shit.

i can't even understand what is even going on in akagi. how many years have we been in the washizu saga? is this the longest saga in the history of manga?

Why did he do it man

HE HATES IT.

years ago youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo

Got busted with pot.

you can already read up to the beginning of part 5

I wonder how many people would enjoy watching Kaiji Mahjong or the next part without Kaiji even playing. Not that I didn't enjoy them, they were still great.

I liked part 3 a lot as well but part 4 really felt too dragged out, it could have been way shorter.
I would like a S3 that adapts P3 on 17 - 18 episodes and then P4 on the remaining

I tried to read the third part of the manga, but even after watching Akagi, I just don't fucking understand Mahjong, and throwing in extra rules and cheating made it impossible for me to understand.

a-user

Just don't bother trying to understand it, speedread through the mahjong speak and let the normal dialogue and art inform you about who's winnning and shit. That's how I dealt with it and I still enjoyed Ten, Akagi and this Kaiji part.

I was honestly probably even more confused about Mahjong after reading those series than before I started them.

>Akagi
>Kaiji part 3
These I understand, but how can you enjoy Ten without actually knowing anything about mahjong?

Zero part three when? I need to satisfy my craving for GAMBURU!

Akagi's death was handled quite beautifully. That was enough for me.

This so much, Zero might be my favourite FKMT series

Who cares about S2 happening or not?

I'm tripping balls!

Thanks for the spoiler faggot

It was spoiler tagged, what else could you want? Should I hold your mouse instead of you because you're too retarded to use it?

Fuck you

I can't imagine Fukumoto will start part 3 until either the current Kaiji part or Kurosawa is over. but hopefully I'm wrong.

Oh sweet, dubs.
Look, I'm genuinely sorry about your inability to use a mouse, but blaming me for it won't fix it.

Dude weed LMAO

Is FKMTkrazy dead or something? Where the hell is the next chapter?

>spoiler

>he didn't know that they even hold a 10th-anniversary memorial service and shit back in 2009