Is anyone here watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress...

Is anyone here watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress? I've heard some good things about it but I don't feel like starting a new series unless it's worth it.

>Plot holes
>Shitty female
>Shitty villain

Style over substance. The K-on of battle anime.

just watch whatever seems interesting to you and make your own opinions. Don't fall for the overly harsh comments from Sup Forums.

Anime of the season

>I don't feel like starting a new series unless it's worth it

There are millions of people, all these people have different likes and dislikes.

What tells you a serie is worth or isn't worth? Other people? Radical islams like to explode themselves, why don't you try it?

Yeah, right

i like trains so

>The K-on of battle anime.
Considering how K-On is the CGDCT show with the most substance amongst them, you fucked up your analogy.

Yea this, it's ok. Most interesting part is probably the trains and how safe zones are giant station cities.

Fuck off digibro.

It has a really fantastic first episode, the first four episodes are great.

But it really went downhill because of how rushed it is, the last episodes introduces a really flat villain, glaring plot holes, and an ending that doesn't make sense that is just the studio baiting for a 2nd season.

I say it depends, I personally still give it a 7/10 just because I enjoyed the early episodes so much. but the end is just a dissapointment.

The loli wins the bowl. Worth it.

>Is anyone here watching [popular show]?
>I don't feel like starting a new series unless it's worth it.

Lurk 2 years before posting

starts great but ends meh

10/10 anime of the season

A pretty thing to look at if nothing else. Appreciate the visuals.

Why do you people give serious answers?

People forgot Mumei was a kid and thus prone to being stupid and then hated Biba because for some reason nobody here 'gets' the type of revenge he wanted.

It's a good show, provided you know what you are actually watching. There are people who claim that the show has pltoholes, or that the character doesn't make sense, or that it "moved away from muh survival later on."

In the end the show's main theme is fear. Thematic fear is the context for everything in the show, making the "plotholes" irrelevant as a lot of said actions that are plotholes are actions driven by fear for example. As long as you understand that, this show isn't hard to understand. Though based on a lot of posts here it really went over some people's heads.

Not to mention that the show in general just has A LOT of moments that are shown rather than directly told to the viewer, which is a fantastic aspect about it since the visuals are already so great, but also just something to keep in mind.

>I'll have a revenge on my father
>starting off with a genocide, lol
No matter how I look at it, it crosses the line of "beyond ridiculous"

It's a good show indeed, Ayame best girl Mumei worst, but nice butt on Mumei

No, seriously, since when recommendation threads are accepted and allowed?

He was a young princed betrayed by his father. It makes sense he would want to burn everything in his path because the empire is literally his father's legacy.

So you just proved that user's point by showing you have no clue what you're talking about?

His plan wasn't to cause genocide, it was to spread fear. The whole. Fucking. Time.

I don't know, it looks interesting but I hate steampunk with a passion.

It was good action, that's all I can really say about it. I guess the closest thing I can call it is a combination of Metro 2033 and AoT. Just with a pretty lackluster story. Then again I wasn't expecting a good story given who wrote it.

Anime would have benefited from more episodes. More backstory into Biba as a lot of people have trouble understanding him would be nice, and would lessen the rushed feeling.

But this is the good kind of steampunk.

This

If it has 26 episodes it could actually be good.

Early on they introduced that kabane can learn with the wazatori, where the hell did that go.

They can slowly introduce Biba as a good guy instead of the "obviously evil" guy and slowly reveal his story.

Or better yet, explore more on the kabane, where did they come from, more kinds of kabane like the wazatori instead of forgetting all about it and giving us a full blown fusion immediately.

Spreading fear by genocide, ok.

Ok fine, lets go ahead and believe that the antagonist is willing to kill off the entire fucking capitol and killing millions of innocent people because daddy never loved him.

But then do you really expect me to believe that an entire fucking army will follow him as well? Killing people from their own nation, where they have their families live?

fuck you

More like the Kill la Kill of zombie anime.

He also has this fucked up ideology where everyone he can kill is too weak to deserve to live. His grudge against his father isn't explored enough to become compelling, and the rest is just wantonly wiping out entire cities (of which we know there are very few).

If it wasn't for Biba the 2nd half of the show would just be humans roflstomping zombies with the new kind of gun, which I'd like to remind you never gets mass-produced because Biba destroys every city that Ikoma visits.

KLK know it's style over substance and plays with it. Kabaneri, on the other hand, takes itself too seriously.

And thats good, every anime being ironic comedy like kill le kill would be SHIT.

>not triggershit
>not idolshit
>not moeshit
>not slice of lifeshit
>not schoolshit
Fact: it was anime of the season last season. You can't prove me wrong so don't even bother trying to.

Music's good, ending sucked. Pretty typical anime.

I really liked it, good quality for a seasonal. Don't listen to SnK shitters, they're too dumb to follow a simple plot where everything isn't spelled out in excruciating detail for 800 episodes

I dropped it by episode 7 or 8

It's terrible and gets worse every episode

It's better than the majority of anime in existence.

I will however say that the majority of anime is trash.

Good visuals. The villain and his army don't make sense though. Watch this with your brain off or you'll get annoyed.

Fuck off. Lurk 4 years before reading any posts.

Cult of person, even Hitler had a whole country behind him gassing the jews.

Also his father stopped sending supplies to his entire troop, not just fucking Biba. Understandably, Biba's army probably is pissed as well.

Kabaneri is a rip-off trying to be original. That's the truth.

>Fact: it was anime of the season last season.
even pico academia was better

Hitler accomplished this because there is a cultural and religious separation between Germans and Jews.

This was an army of the shogunate, which means that the army has wives, daughters, families living in the capitol itself.

>10/10