SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD

Deal with it Blumpftards!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973#sec5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny how even Hillary never brought this up. They both knew the rules of the game.

the player with the most pieces left doesn't win the game of chess

eight, eight exclamation points! bah bah bah.

how many people voted for the queen, you insignificant arctic emirate?

Kindly slit your wrists

What's that? Sorry can't hear you over the sound of Hildawg slaying Drumpfie

That's funny because I didn't realize the goal of the election was to sell books about why you lost at cost co.

you must be a female because I don't know a man this stupid

IT WAS HER TIME

SHE

Well this isn't chess you twat

this

A lot of females unironically say top-tier cringe shit like this

this

>all of those worthless california spic and nigger votes

ahahaahahhahahaha

WAZ

you're getting baited you dumb fuck

Right, it's 4-d interdimensional Chess

Daily reminder that in addition to winning the electoral vote and rightfully being declared President of the US, Trump also won the popular vote by a landslide. Pic related + illegals don't count as real votes, sorry.

Where was the bitching in 2008 when she won the Popular vote of the Democrat primaries?

Pretty sure one player got checkmated and the other took the title. Sooooo yeah, pretty much like chess.

that wasnt the contest

the *won* a competition that doesnt even exist:
"the trial of who wins the popularity contest overall"

He's going to get impeached and jailed soon. A new election will be called, and since HRC won the popular vote she'll be declared the new president.

Cry about it all you like, drumpfkins. You're on the wrong side of HERstory.

Then why isn't she president?

*SHE *won*

>Wait until Happening
>Create a She Won thread

Vegas is a fucking warzone right now, and all you care about are election results that are almost a year old.

>A new election will be called
Not how it works, aren't you embarrassed that people from other countries understand your electorate system better than you do?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973#sec5

what happened is actually the best example of why we should have the electoral college, cause if a state of idiots decides to do something like say, let millions of noncitizens vote for racial reasons

Brit cuck doesn't understand how senators and representatives are picked, and how that is the basis of all US law and amendments, and that the electoral college mirrors this. No one finds it inappropriate the rest of the time. Instead it's hailed as a really fair compromise to state power vs population power.

no, he's "being funny"

Umm ok, we won the election lol.
Plus Bernie won against Hillary.

With all the deluded shit being spewed out of Shillary supporters since the election, who can tell?

not this again!

I'll tell you what
You can take one state away, and I'll take another, and we'll see if she still one the vote.

I'm taking California, I've done the math and assume you'll take Texas, you can correct me if I'm wrong though.

53815968 for Trump, 53221860 for Clinton

This is the whole reason the electoral college is a thing. Trump is in the white house, it's nearly a year later, you need to get over it.

And get preferential voting already you fucking cuck.

I actually love this timeline. So fucking much.

>Black man beats slave labor abuser in 2008
>Reality/WWE star beats worst secretary of state in 2016

>not American.
>kill yourself o.p
>fuck Hillary clinton

I also always win chess because I have more pieces on the board. That's the game, right?

C'mon man you're not even trying.

>Clinton cucks Sanders
>that's their fault for not understanding how our election process works
>Trump cucks Clinton with same deal
>RESIST DRUMPH SHE WON HE STOLE THE ELECTION REEEEEE

Hardly matters now.

Cunt blames everything and everyone else for her loss. No matter how much the media cheerleading she still btfo by el trumpo

>OP thinks the 3 million + estimated illegal immigrant votes will be relevant after the voter fraud investigation concludes.

3 million is a very conservative estimate btw.

30 million illegals (conservative)
10% historical participation rate (low because of importance of election to them, and Obama telling them to vote, and that they wouldn't be prosecuted for doing so).

Idiots like OP perpetuating such a weak case just reveal the inherent weakness of the libcuck mind.

Haha yeah stupid phumpledrumphkin will one day bow to her

>illegals don't count as real votes
This. And not being allowed to ask for voter ID, and shipping voters from poll to poll in a bus is the handiwork of the democrats. It's a miracle Trump won. Thank meme magic.

>won the popular vote
>pic related

BEAT

Democrats and their illegal alien voter plantations eternally BTFO

Loses the poll that matters, keeps harping on about poll that doesn't matter.

Also does not understand structure of US government, it's not a direct democracy, is a Federation.

Come now, you can't expect a Kangaroo fucker to possess enough common sense to see such low quality bait.

can someone explain what the fuck is going on in this screencap? I'll give you an upvote if you do