Nationalism is for losers who need to adopt group identity to increase their feeling of self worth because they don't...

Nationalism is for losers who need to adopt group identity to increase their feeling of self worth because they don't have any virtues or accomplishments as individuals.

Go refuel your helicopter, nerd; we've got real shit to care about.

so basically all blacks that cry about their struggle

shitposting this kind of cancer on pol is for people who need to fuck right off back to /r/eddit

Das rite

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

― Arthur Schopenhauer

>losers who need to adopt group identity
Oh the irony!!!

1/10, try harder

Saw this thread word for word with the same pic yesterday
Saged and hidden

Nationalism works. That's all I care about.

>Nationalism works.

Not really.

That's something what a Mudslime would say.

>ancap being against nationalism

you are a traitor

rothbard and hoppe would hate you

History has proven you wrong though.

It's my interest as an individual biological entity to further my genetic line, this includes genes most like mine.

Globalism is for losers who don't have a good enough group to belong to so identify with "everyone" in hopes of not being out-competed by superior groups.

Nation is much more than blood. It's a way of life passed down. I should be proud of my life

>muh profits are more important than my people
thanks for letting us know where you stand, at least. pic related, it's you a few years from now

This.
pol has been infiltrated by subversives who exploit nationalism to divide and conquer.
That's why they introduced the flags.

I'm surprised more people don't realize this and say it.

>play multiple instruments, performed many times on my own and as part of a group
>on the football team
>in a long term relationship, saving money and planning for children
>have lots of friends
>high IQ
>high level of fitness
>relatively quite good looking with active social life, can strike up conversation easily
>all of this plus uni while still finding time to shitpost on here and play vidya when I want to
I'm a nationalist, and I'm successful in my personal life. You don't have to believe a word I say, this is Sup Forums after all, but you are talking out of your ass.