Gun burgers about to get BTFO

>Gun burgers about to get BTFO.

Your toys are about to be taken away this month.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noooooooooooooo reeeeeeeeeeeeeee agaahhagaaghahthth

no they're not it's in the constitution

>but they won't

LISTEN TO THE VIDEOS
THEY'RE ALL FULL AUTO
FULL AUTO IS ESSENTIALLY ILLEGAL IN THE US UNLESS THE GUNMEN HAVE LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ TO BUY PRE BAN WEAPONS

The weapons were fully auto. Which are already illegal you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs

I hope you like having to get 5 licenses to only be able to use a pump shotgun.

>you can own one with a transfer and a tax stamp
Come on burgers even I know this

>Oh no, my already illegal automatic weapons are going to be banned
Kill yourself retard

>for what
Never happening eurotwink

Good luck disarming Nevadans kek

i live in california and it's not that bad

>FULL AUTO IS ESSENTIALLY ILLEGAL IN THE US UNLESS THE GUNMEN HAVE LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ TO BUY PRE BAN WEAPONS
Ameri-bro here.

I have quite a few bolt and pump action hunting firearms...no semi, though looking at a .223 basic farm rifle.

On a scale of 1-10, how hard would it be for one of these clowns to modify existing hardware to make this happen?

If a school full of dead toddlers didn't get a gun ban, this wont do shit.

(sage)

I bought my third gun this weekend. It is not a big deal. Calm your tits.

>a gun going anywhere besides my hands

lel. get real lebshits. I bet we could have mass shootings with body counts in the hundreds every week and guns won't leave.

If they're using an AR then it is easy if you have a manufactured sear, but that requires technical and machining knowledge
Anything else might have been smuggled or transferred in

Just need a rubber band.

Not hard. It's a worthless feature without belted ammo though so keep that in mind.

Kek where as you're getting ass fucked by mudslimes?

Stay mad Yuropoor

Califag reporting, just saying if shit hits the fan; RUN, JUST FUCKING RUN.

time to buy some commemorative bumpfire/slidefire stocks

>YFW Trump comes out tomorrow "Vegas was a tragedy. A huge tragedy. It's unbelievable. American Citizens should not have to put up with this. We fight. We're a country of fighters am I right? That's why I'm urging congress to put forth a Universal Carry Bill..."

muslim, check.
illegal firearms, check.
gunfree zone, check.

I can't see how using something illegal, by a violent demographic, in an area it's banned can be solved with more legislation?

Whats the context of this thread? Was there a shooting with full-retard weps?

Republicans may be short-sighted cucks, but they're not deliberately politically suicidal.

eat shit slave faggot

The hardest part is having the balls to fire a weapon that you modified like that.

>be american
>get shot

Just because you're gunless, don't have freedom, and are unhappy doesn't mean we have to be. Fuck you.

>People using illegally purchased weapons means we need further gun control

Retarded Euro faggot

Guns aren't going anywhere, especially if this was either a leftist or a muslim.

You morons say that every time lol
Sage

"Illegally modified"

If you can't control home modifications, the only next logical step is to remove guns.

The constitution supersedes whatever law that contradicts it.

PFFFFFFFFT Ahahahahhahahahaha

Jesus you Eurocucks are fucking retarded and willing to trade anything for a false sense of security at the drop of a hat. What utter fucking pussies.

las vegas actually only requires a few permits to get a fully automatic weapon. they're one of the most lax cities in the country.

if this guy turns out to have legally owned his weapon, im sure las vegas will reconsider that fact.

also we're ignoring the fact that if everyone had a gun, the shooter would already be dead.

Haha meme

We got guns. What can (((they))) do about it?

>Full Autos
>Legally obtained

Doubt.jpg
It'll probably be found out that they were smuggled in over the border.
Thus, if anything, the wall might have its timetable moved forward.

And at least $30000

>scanner said something about Battlefield Las Vegas
>shoot fully automatic weapons
fuck did the shooters steal their shit from here?
I know anyone with the knowhow and will will just make their shit fully auto but this business is royally fucked if they're involved.

Good job I lost all my guns in a freak boating accident

>there are people who have been convinced that disarming the people is somehow a win for them
People who push gun control don't have the peoples best interest in mind, and those who support it are just useful idiots.

>muh constitution
>second ammendment
you know ammendment means some more amerifats that didn't want to do simple shit (getting a licence) to own a firearm and all voted to """fix""" the constitution

Hardest part is just having access to a mill and some files. Criminals dont make their own shit though. 100% it's a weapon stolen from a gun shop hosting an automatic, or an illegal import.

Good fucking luck

>if this guy turns out to have legally owned his weapon
Auto sears cost 20k+. Not to mention background checks and tax stamps and the pain in the ass dealing with the ATF. No way he legally owned it.

l

The Americans at that time wanted to maintain the ability to shoot and kill tyrants and loyalists should need ever arise again.

roll

>also we're ignoring the fact that if everyone had a gun, the shooter would already be dead.
dipshit, they were shooting from an apartment building, people aren't going to start shooting at an apartment building with the risk of also hitting innocent people in other rooms you dumbass

Do not let anyone intimidate you
Defend yourself and your family

You have to manufacture a sear as well as modify the lower receiver with machining. It's possible sure but not without some technical know how. And not possible to make work reliably without a proper machine shop.

I've already got my guns. I don't need more. The same can't be said for you my Europoor friend.

Maybe, and this is a slim fucking maybe, but it's possible they (listening to the twitter vids there are definitely 2 or more) were stolen. My money is still on religion of peace, which, you think a vegas bookie would take my money for making that bet right now?

Better start digging your dog's grave right now.

What do you think this is? The (((EU)))?

This would be fucking awesome, HAIL trump.

That wasn't true automatic fire.

I hear 2 rifles. AKs I think. Large cap magazines.

They're equipped with slide fire or bump fire stocks.

You niggers say this after every mass shooting

rolling

Thank God we live in a country where suspicion alone does not make you guilty.
>just because I have these images doesn't mean I've done anything illegal

>flag

t. assblasted american democrat

Gun owners have been waiting. Please, come get them.

I really doubt it.

A gun ban would make me a very wealthy person.

The shooting was a full automatic. Nobody without a shit load of money owns those. You can only get them illegally, otherwise.

OP is a nigger.

/k/ says it's not an automatic, technically
it's a bump fire stock
you can tell in this video where the rate of fire keeps shifting
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808

that would explain the low casualty count

They are gonna ban fully automatic weapons - a second ban - they will be double banned! Oh no! I hope nobody used a M1 Abrams tank in this attack or they'll ban those too!

ROLE

Soon it will be legal to openly murder with guns any Muslim that we say is causing us to fear for our life.

Glory.

I know you're an American, flaggot

nice Lightning brand bottle opener friend

>>Gun burgers about to get BTFO.
>Your toys are about to be taken away this month.

Since 1934 when fully automatic weapons became controlled, there have been two (2) cases of homicide by a person using a legally obtained automatic weapon. One of those was by a cop with his issued submachine gun.

So one fucking instance of a person with a legally obtained automatic weapon.

So how are they going to make illegal firearms more illegal? Fucking eurocunts.