imgur.com/a/tf0IH
imgur.com/a/a1w0k
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/TrARP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Rias flipping some burgers on a barbeque for the 4th of July. Or just eating a burger, that’s fine as well. Anything holiday-related would be fantastic, especially fireworks.

She’s also graduating high school pretty soon, and I’d love to see her in a cap and graduation gown, if possible. Maybe holding her high school diploma. Anything kind of similar to that or along those lines.

Or if you’re uninterested in the festivities I’d like to see Rias cosplaying as Lalaco Godspeed.
References: imgur.com/a/KgB8S

Alternatively, Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Posting for Tamamobro

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo dressed as Medusa (something sexy is perfectly fine) or in this bikini
imgur.com/a/EJmfL
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
-in an American flag bikini Tamamo eating a Burger
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Anything is fine, though as long as it isn't really lewd.

Requesting Natsuki receiving flowers or a piece of jewelry a ring as a present since it's her birthday next week.
Anything PoV-cuteness would be fantastic too.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would nice.

Requesting my beloved Momo in casual clothes (pantyhose would be lovely) posing stiffly next to a Lockheed P-38 Lightning, but any other ideas are more than welcome as well. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/gPbzy

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing Makoto's (Trickster) outfit.
i.imgur.com/chn49Vd.png

Anything else is fine as well. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It'd be cute to see him sitting in front of a mechanical fan i.imgur.com/xLvWVwQ.png
If you're up to something more complex, him reading a book or relaxing like this i.imgur.com/BV1FXC6.jpg

You don't have to stick to those ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great Fourth of July!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• Any summertime activity and not just limited to visiting the beach, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports
• Related to this I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: a.pomf.cat/yetpea.jpg

• Or dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.
• Always welcome are depictions of her dressed in her usual action get-up and doing some of her regular trademarked action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that: imgur.com/a/tnbO4

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png
• Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option: a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg
• Naturally, beach and bikini drawings to celebrate summer are welcome as well! Maybe an Ibara version for being "beach body ready"? a.pomf.cat/ileyqw.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is average and not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-Joint request with in outfit swap with Jolyne.
-Eating a rose petal ice cream (If isn't in color, just add details)
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my dear Anna in an American flag lewdly eating a hamburger or a hot dog on the beach.

Good afternoon, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- blank user representing me or my SI giving her a hug similarly to something like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2349802 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2359358 as she has a blushing or shocked reaction
- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute, frilly bikini

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see him do any kind of sea/beach-related activities (just relaxing, building a sand castle, suikawari or eating a watermelon, you name it!) or if you're up to draw SI interactions, same theme but just with SI added. Anything with scenery being the focus like first reference would also be lovely. SI and idea refs: imgur.com/a/pMdCf Thank you if you consider drawing him, have fun! Have a nice Sunday everyone, good luck.
And thank you kind anons who said nice things about him few threads back.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, I'd like to see her enjoying a cup of tea in a rainy night or getting a shoulder massage from user.

I'd also like to see this with her i.imgur.com/FKcyASw.jpg

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

Requesting a full body and color draw of Nappa from DBZ, in his black underwear, tail out, and a bulge, training for a fight.

It’s the 7th month of the current year, and you know what that means: it’s the month of balls.
Requesting my love Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere.
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Other ideas:
-Neptune cosplaying as Momo Karuizawa from Project Justice: Rival Schools 2, alongside Kaori Miyazono as Yurika. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/njkmef.jpg
-Being happy and wearing a pretty dress or cute light clothing.
-Nepu opening her hoodie to reveal she’s wearing cute sexy lingerie or a (micro) bikini

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hello /wwd/!

Ika and I had an amazing time at our picnic for our 4th anniversary. The weather was perfect! i.imgur.com/l7Tmlfb.jpg

Anyway, I'm requesting either
My lovely Ika Musume in a romantic picnic(again), wearing casual clothes or her usual dress, a POV of her feeding me shrimp (or vice versa) OR
Her in a Team Aqua costume from the Pokemon series. i.imgur.com/LiOA0Sh.jpg
If you want to do anything else, it's cool too!
Cutelewd is fine as well

Thank you for reading this and have an awesome weekend with your beloved!

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with me, with one arm reaching out while she rests on the other.

- As a witch.

- As a maid.

- My SI and her as a Cortana-like AI.

- Wearing an American flag bikini top and daisy
dukes.

- Mamimi embracing my SI from behind and nibbling my neck.

SI Refs: imgur.com/a/D5e1B

Thank you and have a wonderful week everyone! And enjoy your 4th of July!

I'm very excited to say that the first was my birthday. To celebrate, I have something special to request this week. I'd love to have my sweetheart Alice presenting frosted cupcakes with single strawberries on top, drawn in a cute meido outfit (style is up to you as long as it's not lewd), and smiling happily. If her tsun fangs are showing, I'd be super content as well.

If you're interested in drawing us together, here is a reference!
SI reference: imgur.com/DGYbTkv

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Requesting Kifune Yuzu. Anything is fine.

Maybe if you're looking for something specific, you could draw her cooking at a BBQ for Independence Day with purple smoke fuming out of the grill from her "original" cooking.

Have a nice day, and Happy Forth of July!

Requesting my husbando, Rui, watching the sunset, stars, fireworks, or hanging out in his room.
Room refs: imgur.com/a/JMN75
If you would like to include my SI, that would be awesome (updated ref): a.pomf.cat/ctoorn.png
Otherwise, Rui saying something motivational.
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering!

Requesting Makoto wearing shorts, tank top, and unbuttoned letterman/varsity jacket, while watching the 4th of July fireworks.
imgur.com/a/ofv1s

Or alternatively, my princess in two piece swimsuit, emerging from the water, and flipping her hair similarly to the scene with Ariel from Disney's Little Mermaid.
i.imgur.com/uwrEOSy.png

But anything cute, even cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please and thank you for considering.

Posting for Hinafag

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Because it was recently Canada Day, I'd like to request my waifu wearing a Canadian flag themed bikini with a smile to celebrate!

Alternately, Hinagiku in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), or in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping next to each other.

It would also be nice to see Hina and myself on a couch, wrapped in a big blanket and happily cuddling while watching movies.
SI ref: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Requesting Inori wearing hotpants, and US flag print bikini and stockings i.imgur.com/E0BhMWl.jpg

Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my dear Touko as a military operator. imgur.com/a/9cDNF
Some other ideas I have are:
-Standing on top of a rooftop and watching the scenery of a city viewed from high ground. Some fireworks would be nice too.
-Listening to some music with the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Wearing a bikini and holding a glass of cocktail or a volleyball. Some bikini ideas: imgur.com/a/70xoE
-Wearing any of the outfits in this album: imgur.com/a/WfoiO

Anything cute/cool is fine, tasteful lewd stuff is fine as well. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting POV princess carrying Rika.
Or wearing Kirisame Marisa's magician outfit.
ref: imgur.com/laKAQyb
Or looking frustrated playing Mahjong.
I'd also really appreciate anything cute.

I was really hoping you guys could get a nice 4th of July delivery but I'm going to be busy the rest of the day so I wanted to drop this now.
I hope you two have a fantastic holiday!

Requesting Lev wearing a sailor outfit, please. Here are some refs just in case: imgur.com/a/O2Hvi
Alternatively, based on this picture my.mixtape.moe/kyyiou.png I'd like to request either the Hyper-Space or the Brain Eater one with him instead.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as well as SI interactions: my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Akane as a cute catgirl in a school swimsuit, please. It's not a very good reference, but I included something like it on the far right. Nendoroid proportions are fine so if you just feel like "completing" the reference pic go right ahead.

Alternatively, her looking guilty while gorging on cake.

Anything would be lovely

Damnnnnn

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir in an American flag bikini and unbuttoned denim shorts

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy America's birthday

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in the Sonic module Hoodie with matching running shorts Maybe some spats under it like the last image? and Sonic's shoes going for a run. imgur.com/a/fJVug

Alternatively, dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro(with the hair too) from Kamen Rider imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Or for 4th of July eating an American size burger I made for him looking shocked by how delicious it is compared to the ones he's had in Japan. Reference: imgur.com/a/Pcskv

Anything else is find as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you ahead of time and have a nice weekend.

Requesting long hair Hitagi in the style commonly used for most Ghibli girls. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Her birthday falls between this weekend and next, on 7/7.

This weekend, I'd like to request Yukiho and my SI doing something related to fireworks together. Maybe like watching them from afar on a hill with a gentle breeze.
If you're not feeling festive this weekend, how about a Yukiho as a child while singing into a toy plastic shovel as if it was a microphone?
Thanks in advance!

SI reference: a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
Requesting any kind of cute Jolyne/user interaction, for example: i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
And if that's not to your liking, an outfit swap with Cosmos i.imgur.com/WXTePBn.jpg or Jolyne wearing this Monokuma hoodie i.imgur.com/mWQYcln.png
Of course, anything at all is appreciated
Have a nice day and good luck, everyone else.

Hello again everyone!
I'd like to request a couple of interactions:

Vincent requester and I would love to see an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)
i.imgur.com/4lYVq6Y.png Duo-Ref link
or:
Irisu requester and I would love to see Irisu and Madosuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.
i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

Alternatively, something simpler I thought would be cute: I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.
As always anything at all would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. (Lewd is ok)

Looks great.
I thought it was Luvia and Rin from the thumbnail.

Requesting Haruhi with a sundress and suitcase in hand, hurrying me up. Or either dressed as Albedo from Overlord or using her fanmade uniform of Day of Sagitarius imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting Kawakami Mai in a cheerleading outfit like this one:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1280880

Please and thank you.

Amazing job

Please make sure that you give me a low priority for this weekend.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata;
While I'm okay with anything cute or cutelewd, a few suggestions:
>Cosplaying as my.mixtape.moe/mqjdhg.jpg
>Giving some kind of reaction to having spent too much of my money which is kind of topical
>Something cute/cutelewd with SI (ref in ref)

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see her dressed as a policewoman. (Ref: imgur.com/a/2dSuv) Alternatively, I'd also like a picture of her hugging a big fluffy Arcanine.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Nice job kuso!

Requesting you draw your waifu

Did that for valentines day

I do from time to time, but I'm no good at her artstyle.

But then everyone will know who my waifu is!

Requesting kurome getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

I'm honestly thinking even my dog can draw better than me

I'm going to for bikini day

Would it count as a delivery?

Requesting. Something 4th of July themed would be nice.

Anything would be lovely.

Requesting Kagura wearing a cowboy outfit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Anything tasteful would be appreciated!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

For a cutelewd request, her at the beach wearing a bikini, her body having tanlines from another day at the beach where she wore another swimsuit, basically a Mio version of what happened to Azunyan.
So she would have to be slightly brown/tanned on the picture.
Refs for those who didn't watched the show, or don't remember : imgur.com/a/9y7P5

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).
-PoV of her holding my hand while watching the fireworks (please no flag fireworks or something that represents U.S., sorry)

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko celebrating the 4th of July. It can be something as simple as watching fireworks or eating at a party, or it could be Senator Armstrong levels of patriotic. Anything else is also fine.

maybe do a draw your own waifu collage in a yukata for tanabata.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting Hibiki eating a giant hamburger.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi lighting off fireworks, or wrapping an American flag around herself.
Thanks in advance, and let's all shoot for a good weekend.

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him holding a bouquet of flowers or wearing a yukata and playing with a sparkler. Additionally, anything else is fine! Have a great rest of your weekend.

SI ref if interested: www.imgur.com/a/AF4s8

I was going to but I got caught up with something else.
I feel really bad, but I'm sure she'll understand.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- PoV pic of her asleep in bed next to the viewer
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- Cosplaying as Fina from Skies of Arcadia
- Bunny suit
- In a Yukata as it's summer?

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the outfit below but Canada themed, with her looking up at and watching the fireworks or with a finger hooked on the waistband of her shorts pulling down the front slightly showing off the waist band of a lewd bikini/thong.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/Y4qrC9T.jpg

Or, her wearing a Canada themed swimsuit based off of any of the below. Ideas could be having the top spontaneously coming undone, her pulling the side tie of the bottom piece undone, lewdly eating a Popsicle, standing in a lake looking up at fireworks, or any other idea's you can think of.
>Swimsuits Album: imgur.com/a/Kbl9K

Or, her wearing Ash's XY Outfit adjusting her hat similar to the reference below, a portrait shot from her belly and above is fine.
>Pose: i.imgur.com/g1IBUNE.jpg

Requesting Yasuhiro~
- Maybe dressed like Yusuke Tozawa since they share a seiyuu and both look cool just his hairstyle is fine as well > imgur.com/a/rvFYM
- Or enjoying a nice hotsprings trip, perhaps with some monkey friends > imgur.com/Yj8ux5D
- It'd also be pretty nice to see him in general formalwear/his future foundation outfit or even host clothes... > imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Various/alternate hairstyle refs -> imgur.com/a/6jZod

I'm fine with anything though so long as it isn't lewd... if there's no appeal in those, so thank you for the consideration!
Apologies for all the links - let's enjoy this long weekend~

Requesting Kirika Misono wearing an american flag bikini, thanks.

really nice

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Looks really nice and detailed, although her right arm is broken. It should not bend that way if the back of her hand is showing.

For 4th of July, I'd request Sawyer in some manner of American Flag bikini. Or tending to a grill, wearing an American Flag apron.

Really, just anything that's nice.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Super nice job

I care too much about her to do that.

Requesting Taiga viewing a fireworks show, or enjoying some other fun summertime festival activities, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Risty in an American flag bikini.

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Requesting something cute of my Yuuna wearing the outfit of Yoko from Gurren Lagann: i.imgur.com/bGyZbSs.jpg
Or maybe her doing anything summery like peacefully sleeping in the sun while wearing this casual outfit: i.imgur.com/851Nz0V.png
But if you come up with a different cute or cool idea for my hero I'd appreciate those aswell.

Holy shit, that's amazing! I don't even know where to start! Thank you so much!

Beautiful
Nice lips too, not many artists draw them as more than a line

Glad to see such a pretty Ionasal delivery!

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) or wearing the battle dress of Chloe, Narika, or Torri from the game Conception II please.

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya please, something cute like cuddling a daki.
Thanks and wish everyone has a nice weekend!

Really lovely

Beautiful and sexy

Requesting Kiririn dressed in Risa Matoba's clothes, I don't really have a preference which, just whatever's easiest! imgur.com/a/tf0IH

I would like to ask that the "R" charm is changed to "K" for her, though.

Alternatively, I'd love to see her in pajamas, cuddling a PeroPeroSparkles plushie, preferably the yellow one: imgur.com/a/a1w0k

Anything else is always appreciated! Just please no lewd, thank you! Have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Have to agree with user, those lips are a really nice touch.
Beautiful, just beautiful all around.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn in her general outfit or in one of the maid outfits here please.

imgur.com/a/TrARP

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her in a business suit giving a presentation, holding a baby chocobo, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting a drawing with Luka Megurine. One of the following if possible:

-A POV of the viewer playing with her hair and Luka smiles with blush.

-Her in a Alice in Wonderland style dress. Being stuck in a room after growing really big.

-Anything cute with her would be amazing. Thank you for any interest.

Requesting BIG AMERICAN CAT TATS version of BIG FAT CAT TATS with Leo wearing a skimpy American flag swimsuit holding M16s

Hi! I want to request my waifu Northwemko in a maid outfit please!

You think this is a game?