Professional poker player and Instagram star Dan Bilzerian, who was at the concert...

Professional poker player and Instagram star Dan Bilzerian, who was at the concert, said on his IG story that he saw the shooting unfold and witnessed a girl getting shot right in front of him.

“Holy f–k this girl just got shot in the f–king head,” Bilzerian said. “So f–king crazy…So I had to go grab a gun, I’m f–king heading back…Some kind of mass shooting…Guy had a heavy caliber weapon for sure…Saw a girl f–king get shot in the face right next to me, her brains f–king hanging out.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914759837338218497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too bad they didn't shoot this chad faggot.
>Saw a girl f–king get shot in the face right next to me, her brains f–king hanging out.”
Classy guy.

How does his beard look so silky smooth? My bear just looks like pubic hair when its that long.

>police see bearded man with a gun
>shoot him
good plan dan

What the fuck do you expect? Be calm and collected when you just saw a life get snuffed out right in front of you?

I fucking hate this fag almost as much as I hate zuckerberg.

He does LARP as a former SEAL, so...

its because you are about 15% nonwhite, as is typical of an am*rican

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>Las Vegas
>dresses as a top tier operator
>runs away like a headless chicken when shit goes down
the definition of a modern male

It's ok Dan you dont have to act tough if i was you i would be running back to my penthouse and harem of sloots to

Professional manlet

>I just used one of my whores as a body shield and she got hit in the head. good thing she was taller than me

Never forget.

The jews did this.

If my face was shaped like a fucking squash like dan I wouldn't have that big ass beard exaggerating it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This guy should be dead tonight.

Yeah, we saw it in the other thread. Faggot.

fuck off dan

>Degenerate Dan didn't get shot
god doesn't exist.

I hate this trustfund cuck

log off

>going outside
that was your first mistake shooting victim cucks

who is this numale

>as is typical of an am*rican
Dan is American too, you stupid fuck.

Thats the effects of eating 10/10 pussy 24/7

>professional poker player
>implying he made any money playing poker

lol

What would you have had him do lol I doubt he was packing at the concert. The shooters were also in the 32 floor of a building so unless he was carrying a scoped rifle it would have been useless.

redpill me on dan " bitch" bilzerian of german nazi decent how whitey rule?

fun fact, that girl next to him that got shot in the face was one of his dates.

So sensitively put

he is a trust fund baby

there are a few white am*ricans, same way as there are white people in china or africa

Checked. Holy shit.

he is a tall midget

Yea, he's a pussy for not running headfirst towards the automatic gunfire. What a fucking faggot

this. real chad would subdue the gunner by merely looking at his general direction

>escape mass shooting
>area swarming with armed police hunting for armed suspects
>I better run back there carrying my guns

good plan

So where's the video?

This faggot ran like a bitch
Sage goes in all fields

who the fuck is this muppet

Fake news

He ran like a bitch and said he saw a girl get head blown off

Dan is a fucking faggot and this is his PR team trying to cover. Sage goes in all fields

DAN confirmed for a massive argot larping bitch

For you

shooting is fake Dan blizarian CIA asset confirmed

Daniel Negreanu here.
Can confirm Dan is a major douchebag.

>her brains f–king hanging out.”

>So I had to go grab a gun, I’m f–king heading back…

Post YFW Americans are this desperate to hero-LARP

If this claim is real, this shooting is DEFINITELY fake.

Fuck why did I have to go to the same school as this fucker.

I love you

IDK BUT YOU SURE SOUND PROUD OF IT

white male in camouflage being taken into custody

>15 year old trolling a 14 year old
Dan Bilzerian is Armenian, they aren't white.

He is a sociopath. His first instinct is not to help anybody, or to run, but to casually jog away from the scene and film himself doing so. Narcissistic behavior.

Hes made a couple of dollans. Nice normiememe

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914759837338218497

>BREAKING NEWS: Verified account say a police source has confirmed that more than 20 people have been killed following shootings in Las Vegas

Seems like it's muslims. God damn man, this shit pisses me off.

HE WAS RUNNING TO GET HIS GUN AHAHAHAHA

no numbers have been published yet

>BREAKING NEWS: Verified account say a police source has confirmed that more than 20 people have been killed following shootings in Las Vegas

Verified account, man! Why would anyone go to the internet just to tell lies?

holy shit stop being so gay and jealous you fucking authoritarian cunt
let people be people why the fuck you trying to say how he can live his fucking life?
you weird fucking loser
> "PEEPL R DOIN THINGS AND I DUN LIKE EEEET"
nigger
CAPTCHA: Colonel Gramsci

>So I had to go grab a gun, I’m f–king heading back
;_; godspeed glorious rich guy

Meme magic confirmed!

What did,user mean by this?

>the Chad shooting victim
>the virgin mas shooter

larping faggot

No, just poor and dumb. We have shit people aside from me and Dan. Aaron Hernandez and Ryan Lochte

hes fucking trash at poker

SUPERIOR
ARMENIAN
GENETICS

White Boy you can only wish

i'm surprised he didn't add
>like BOOM HEADshot

a post worth going all in on

here he is, notice the other people around him

What's he supposed to do? Fart in the general direction of the shooter?...

this, you can't do shit. I've heard rangers/seals giving advice on situations like this and even they are pretty realistic that they cant do shit without a gun and even then it will create even more chaos.

Is that a merchant creeping out of the base of the pyramid?
ffs

sad

>bilzerianed

Chad's don't need to hire prostitutes.

The funny thing is I believe you.

Remember shitposting about Annie Duke's piss stained feet on rec.gambling.poker back in '98 you fucking drunk? Long live Mick Caro and "Barbara Yoon".

>one chance to get rid of this attention once and for all
>bullet hits some random roasty next to him
god exists but hes a fucking faggot

He doesn't pay them to fuck, he pays them to leave