Rate my intelligent taste.

9/9. a true anime efficianado

9/11

>everyone has known at least one person with this taste

>no kappa mikey

get out

>shimoneta
>Even worse than death note

Comparing Shimoneta to Death Note is a sin.

God, this thread went to shit real quick.

You're on Sup Forums

Hold on let me fix this.

-0.5 Gunbuster
8.5/9

6/6

Had a Satoshi Kon marathon this weekend. Paprika was decent, Millennium Actress was shit

5/5 anime
1/2 movie -Kaguya hime
2/2 manga

1/1
Watching 0079 now. I've seen DYRL and liked it, but I still gotta watch SDF

1/3
-Shimoneta, NHK

7/8 -5cmps

>Millenium Actress was shit
>-Kaguya hime
>-5cmps but Kotonoha no Niwa is his all time favorite
Aren't you supposed to be banned?

5/6.
1/6. It's missing Cory in the House, Thomas the Dank Engine, and Seinfeld.
6/6.

The narrative of Millennium Actress jumped around too much and made it harder to follow, and the objectification of a man she met for only a couple days left a really bad taste in my mouth.

5cmps was unclimactically boring. Half of the entire movie felt pointless with the shark girl.

Kaguya Hime dragged on way too long once they moved out of the countryside and I was just waiting for it to end after that.

Something about this feels ingenuine, like your posturing to other people. Like you dont actually like these but you want people to think you're cool and intelligent for liking them, it's very boring 0/9 needs more K-On and Kill la Kill to prove to other people you like fun things because then it's not posturing.

6/6 anime
4/4
4/4

>Lucky Star AND Gurren Lagann

1/3 -Turn A, Giant Robo

You make me sick. Not only do you seem to disregard literally everything about about anime except for narrative structure, you form your argument like some kind of a clueless redlettermedia fan drone.

8/9
You've been watching seasonal stuff since last year
5/6
You have been since 2014
I was going to ask you, what do you like about Shiki? I never watched it since it came off as a bit edgy to me but the fact that you have it on your chart makes me kind of want to watch it.
4.5/6
Since 2012
6/8
Since this year.

>Not only do you seem to disregard literally everything about about anime except for narrative structure
Not necessarily disregarding other aspects, but narrative structure is definitely what I value the most in an anime, which is why I'm a huge Kyoanifag

>you form your argument like some kind of a clueless redlettermedia fan drone.
I'm not very good at articulating myself, but I at least try to avoid just saying, "its boring". Movies in particular are harder to explain my dislike, as a simple weak narrative structure is enough to make the entire thing pretty boring.

>wing
wew

>it came off as a bit edgy
Oh it's delightfully edgy but that's just a part of its charm. I think that giving a more detailed description of my attitude would spoil the experience for you considerably, but if you're willing to make a leap of faith just based on my general recommendation, I'd say that you're in for a treat. Although not necessarily in a sense of anything like a timeless masterpiece.

>I'm not very good at articulating myself, but I at least try to avoid just saying, "its boring". Movies in particular are harder to explain my dislike, as a simple weak narrative structure is enough to make the entire thing pretty boring.
Well you get a gold star for effort even if you obviously have no idea how to make any insightful criticism.

7/8
7/7
5/5
7/7
5/5 anime
4/4 movies
2/2 manga
4/4 live action movies
4/4 tv
2/2 games
3/3 manga
3/3 anime
8/8 anime movies
3/4 tv
3/3 games
2/3 movies
3/3 books
8/8
8/8
8/8
8/8

5/9
5/9
7/9
Troll/10
7/9
8/8
9/9
5/9
3/9
6/9
9/9
7/7

I just come to these threads to feel superior about my taste

Used Simpsons screen shots to represent my favorites
4.5/9
3.5/6
2/6
7.5/8 anime
5.5/8 anime movies
1/1 manga
0/1 films
0/0 tv
2/3 games
5/5 anime
2.5/5
2/5
6.5/8
9.5/10
4.5/7
6/8

6/9
5/9
9/9

What. KyoAni's strengths are in their visual expression, not the narrative structure.

Their great visual expression really enhances their narrative structure, and their narrative structure is already great in itself.
Lucky Star is a good example. I can sit here and listen to those girls talk all day because of how smooth the narrative structure is.

Honestly I think you all have pretty decent tastes.

I'll make an anime 3x3 once I've watched enough good stuff

1.5/2
+Sen to Chihiro
Mixed on Death Note, liked the first part but after the autist died it became trash

3/4
+Nichijou, DB, Cromartie
-Stardust Crusaders

nice/meme

2/2
+Tatami, Porco Rosso

2/2 Animu Movies
+D, Kiki

1/1
+FLCL

1/1
+Mononoke

1/2
Kampfer was trash

Honestly Kampfer was, I still enjoy it even though. Its what got me to watch more anime.

Wich one's the middle right?

do you seriously not recognize Gunbuster

Gunbuster

Thank you

I'm not very into mecha animes so no.

>animes

I need to update this, but I'm not totally sure with what just yet.

4/4

Haha, oh wow, user.

But PSG is great to be fair.

4.5/7
+ Mushishi, Kino, Lain
+- Haibane, Anohana, Eva.
- Hyouka.

2.5/5
+ Nichijou
+- LoGH, Eva, Gandamu
- Baccano

Cool mangos, user. Never really expected to see River's Edge or Getenrou in here.

Thanks friend. I think I'm going to replace one or two manga, actually, but I haven't decided on what -- there are quite a few recently that I loved when I started reading them but ended up disappointed by.

Getenrou and River's Edge are staying, though.

that center image better be neon genesis

Kill yourself cancer

These threads prove how cancerous Sup Forums has become.

>i don't understand other people's tastes that i don't share so i just assume they don't actually have them

Don't feed the summerfag a you niggers

Guess when I started watching

4/8
Half a year to a year?

>Shimoneta
A year max?
4.5/5

3/5
3 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=f5D78cJwVGQ

except that chart was literally made as a joke by a youtuber as a mockery of 3x3s

some of these are guilty pleasure

Stop mentioning him he doesn't deserve any recognition

>hunter x hunter

nigger he doesn't get recognition if i don't say his name. should have replied to

I meant to sorry user

0/9 nice entry level taste user

it's okay, user. we all make mistakes

/r/ing that one image of Joubin Higashikata from jojo saying something along the lines of what i said

Oh sorry, was I supposed to post my collage of terrible artsy 80s anime so stangers on a Vietnamese knitting board can congratulate me on my refined tastes?

>implying the only good anime is from the 80's
>implying that you're taste is not cancerous
Toplel

I have no clue how this thread works

>Guess when I started watching anime

This summer?

Rude

Greetings from /m/

What is the center image?

Patlabor 2

NEW THREAD GIT IN HEYA BROS

Middle left has got me fucked up, what is it? I've watched but don't remember the name

Alright, better nerd it up, how many of these titles can Sup Forums recognize?

Serious question, have you rewatched any of these in the last 10 years? Most of them are not as good as you remember them to be.

I've seen them all in the past ten years, hell Nobunaga and Logos were just in the past couple of years

Only 5 but I'm pretty sure 80% aren't even worth watching.

I guess you're not into mecha anime

>Bastard
>Claymore
>Gorg
putting old shit in your favorites doesn't make your taste good, all of these are complete garbage even by the lowest of standards. Take your trashy camp "manly" shit elsewhere faggot.

Image search should help.

Not gonna
Happy Independence Day
=)

Pretty sure stuff like 1001 Nights, EYES of Mars, Blood Plus, and Escaflowne aren't "manly"

>become
These threads have been around and cancerous for the better part of a decade.

Enjoying your first day on 4chin newfriend?

What even is this list? It's like some moderate /m/fag with literally no taste (not good or bad, just indiscriminate) tossed a bunch of shit together randomly.

I guess I'll do this again

1)Download the image.
2)Cut out the rest except the anime of interest 3)Reverse image search.

What makes you think its my first day?

About 70%, What do you like about Mazinger Z?

The art, music, action, pacing, characters, mecha, and world building. Animation I'm lenient on since it was the 70s and clocked in at 92 eps on a weekly basis.

Nope, they're in my top 40 unironically

what's the anime in the top left and middle?

>Nobunaga
>Evol
>Claymore
>Death Note
>Bastard
>Blood+

I don't believe you.

Believe it! Also that is Aquarion Love, the OVA that aired with the first episode of Logos, EVOL is further down like top 100 territory for its lack of monsters of the week among other things.

Try this or this .

/m/ here, your taste is fucking awful.