One Piece

>He is not hitting on me so that must not be him
Not surprised the slut would think that.

>Southwestern coast of whole cake
>Seducing woods
Trap or not? Thats where pudding told them to meet her

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av3196462/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw patiently waiting for Sanji and Nami to kiss

Pudding is ugly as fuck.
Atleast change her personality.
Either make her more pretty or get rid of her ASAP.

She is definitely lying. She didn't show up and the forest or whoever made the clones knew the strawhats where there looking for Sanji.

Oda is not trying to make Pudding seem suspicious and Carrot seem pure and innocent only to reverse their roles later!

Nope! Carrot is not a traitor!

Nope!

I guess my biggest issue post timeskip is that events like these woods before would be something that they have to think about and a crewmember would have to use their unique talent in a way that is explained to the reader. Early One Piece had lots of that sort of thing. All of Usopp's fights, most of Enies Lobby. Now Nami will just vaguely navigate them out with her new world navigation powers or they'll meet a new character with an awful design who will help them. There's no real tension. Even Usopp doesn't have his methodical style anymore, it's just a bag of seeds with the exact plot plant needed for the situation. Please end soon

How many more episodes will the filler Arc last?

Did you forget about the evil jello on her shoulder?

twenty

>It's a dragon jobbing episode

Carrot is not a traitor who just acts nice and actually has a vivre card to lead Jack to the Straw Hat!

Nope!

Nope! Nope!

so are all women in one piece part of the longleg tribe?

>I guess my biggest issue post timeskip is that events like these woods before would be something that they have to think about and a crewmember would have to use their unique talent in a way that is explained to the reader.

That's rather uncommon, Strawhats get lost all the time and get unlost by sheer dumb luck. Happened exploring Little Garden, Skypeia, Thriller Bark, Saboady, and the suckers who got stuck following Luffy in Alabasta, Lily Amazon and Impel Down.

>Now Nami will just vaguely navigate them out with her new world navigation powers or they'll meet a new character with an awful design who will help them.

Nami doesn't have any navigation powers outside of the ocean, she's just as helpless on land. And the local guide showing people around the place is not a new theme.

>Even Usopp doesn't have his methodical style anymore, it's just a bag of seeds with the exact plot plant needed for the situation.

Technically, it was always a plot blog. You never had any idea what Usopp was carrying in there, he suddenly whips out something he will never use again like a ball full of cockroaches against Perona. If Oda wants Usopp to lose, he will still lose like against Trebol or win with something out of the magic bag.

Oda really is doing good job trying to make Pudding look suspicious. I wonder when he makes the real traitor seem suspicious...

>left-to-right

>meme the idea that Vegapunk is Chopper 500 years ahead from another timeline as a joke
>now start to genuinely want it to be real as how Chopper gets his 'The Fifth' arc
I mean, the one trope Oda hasn't touched yet is time travel, so maybe eventually.

The filler is movie related, and in the past all movie related fillers lasted about 2-4 episodes... This one seems like it will go on for a bit longer, I'm guessing around 6 or 7 episodes total.

I don't know why you're comparing being lost in a forest to major fights. It's more comparable to being lost in Thriller Bark, which was also tensionless.

Besides, this is a manga where the good guys win 90% of the time and people almost never die. The only arcs with any tension were the War saga.

Usopp vs Sugar was pretty good, but he really hasn't actually had a 1v1 since the time skip yet aside from Daruma... But that fight sucked mainly because Daruma wasn't a threat.

I see what you're saying and agree partially.

If anything I think Bellamy's vivre card is gonna fall into the wrong hands because Bellamy has never done a single right thing in his life

Take that back.

>It's a shonen and I know they will survive therefore tension cannot be built
okay.

ok sorry, Bellamy's mom

Honestly I just enjoy One Piece for the sheer joy of adventure that Oda seems to have that never leaves his manga. We're on an island made of candy after being on a giant elephant island and before that was Spainland. It's a fun manga where bad guys are bastards and it's fun seeing their shit kicked in. It's internally consistent, and everything feels written with purpose. It's just a treat to read every week

Nigga, you really need a better reaction image cause you are posting that shit for everything.

>Chopper gets his 'The Fifth' arc
>'The Fifth' arc
I've seen this term used before. Theo only Fifth I know is the one from SG-1. Please elaborate.

>Big Mom goes on frequent rampages with actual casualties
>Somehow the country, populated by people from all over the world with different opinions and beliefs, is okay with it

She has the whole country by the balls. You try talking shit to her face when showing the littlest bit of fear in front of a giant despot with a short temper is a 100% sure way to die.

Most Strawhats get a numbered chapter when they joined. Or rejoined. Zoro was the First. Nami the Second, etc. I believe Chopper and Robin are the only two who hasn't gotten a numbered chapter.

>one of the 4 Strongest Pirates alive makes a ruckus in her own territory
>people remain quiet
Gee, I fucking wonder why.

A tyrant with a reputation to match wouldn't have been able to gather that kind of demographics.

It's silly that people treat her country like a paradise and willingly congregate there.

It will probably he revealed that she doesnt actually kill people with her age taking ability or whatever the fuck it is.

>First half of the grand line: A paradise
>New World:Fucking horrible
>Jobbers left and right in the new world
>hell

no.

oda forgot

Why the forest and not anything between the island she was on and where they are now?

She sent them to island where they want to go, they'd have run int trouble anywhere anyways

It's the same with Grand Line.

Hyped it up as the craziest thing ever and yet it's full of shitters or regular civilians surviving just fine. Entirely kingdoms with no strong warriors somehow existing no problem.

Pre-timeskip Strawhats would have been wrecked by the New World

Doflmaingo was a somewhat challenging opponent, and I'm sure they'll struggle against Big Mom and Kaido and their respective crews

I'm just curious to see what Kaido's going to do since he wants a big war and since he may soon have knowledge that Big Mom unknowingly possesses Poseidon

>Pre-timeskip Strawhats would have been wrecked by the New World
The other supernova crews seem to have managed fine.

Remember that shit? How hyped the Grand Line was? Remember how people said it was the pirates grave yard that no one came back from and it was a big deal that Zeff and Krieg made it out?

Thanks Oda.

I'd like to see what happens when non-jobber Strawhats fight the other Supernovas, I'd imagine they'd crush most of them

Yeah Krieg would have been fine if he didn't run into a bored Mihawk

because it was a trap?

How? Doffy was only on the radar because of Law. The Strawhats wouldn't have fought Doffy 2 years ago. Would they be able to finish the New World as quickly as Paradise? Definitely not. Does that they'll get completely wrecked? Absolutely not. Everyone else survived just fine.

Well, the jobbers think it's hell, at least.

>Kidd, Killer, Hawkins, and Apoo, and X Drake become Kaido's bitch
>Capone is Big Mam's bitch
>Bonney in hiding
>Urouge hiding out in sky islands
Yeah they're doing alright

>Everyone else survived just fine.
Except for Bonney's crew.

>bonney instantly wrecked by blackbeard and captured by marines
>drake serves kaido now
>bege serves big mom now
>urouge got wrecked and is healing up on a sky island
>kid has one arm less
>law didn't even go until like a year later
sure, the monster trio might've survived somehow but the rest of crew could've died like moria's

Could be worse.

Yea, cause having 12 big hairy dudes with you while stealing pizza is a good idea.

Well if they were guaranteed to run into trouble anywhere she sure did them a great favour

>spreading your asscheeks to "the man" is doing well for yourself

Yeah Strawhats were never going to do that, so Big Mom, Kaido, and maybe Blackbeard would have come to crush them much sooner, and then if they were lucky enough to survive the first attack, they'd have to run and hide under Shanks to survive any further, which is something Luffy would not like doing

Not if you're aiming to be pirate king.

>I'm just curious to see what Kaido's going to do since he wants a big war
He doesn't want a big war, he wants a total, world-wide war. He's suicidal, but since he can't off himself, he turned to omnicide instead.

everyone else probably didn't go on the island with the overpowered logia

Honestly it seems like this affliction is something that Big Only has only started suffering from fairly recently. People, even her own kids, seem pretty shocked and horrified at how she's acting.

>Well if
holy shit dude

That's why I'm guessing Kaido would go for Poseidon

If he got his hands on that, he could wreck anyone in the One Piece world and cause a shitload of chaos and destruction

Obviously the Marines and the Yonko wouldn't appreciate that, especially Big Mom who would consider Poseidon "hers" because it's in her territory, even if she didn't know about it

So the big takedown order is
>Big Mam
>Kaido
>WG takes down Shanks or Revolutionary Army
>Blackbeard, WG, Revolutionary Army/Shanks + Strawhat Fleet 3 Way Battle Royale over Raftel
And then Luffy becomes Pirate King

>a "trap"
>Big Mom has large territories with numerous allies
>group is clueless on how to proceed

>gives them a secret, direct route to the main island somehow avoiding any confrontation

>the "trap" is some living trees, creatures and "illusions"

The hell kind of a trap is that

>in an extremely dangerous place I'll show them exactly where to go and get them there very fast which is by far the biggest obstacle, but some tricky forest there will be their undoing!

Do you really think that if she really had 12 big hairy dudes with her she would have to steal pizzas one slice at a time and by skulking around, instead of just taking over the pizzeria? She got rekt by Blackbeard and miraculously escaped Akainu after an unspecified amount of time. She has no crew to speak of.

the kind that oda writes

I always thought that Big Mom and Kaido would go down first, then in the ensuing power vacuum Blackbeard would go for the final take-down on Shanks, making Blackbeard the de facto King of the Pirates until he or Luffy found One Piece

>somehow avoiding any confrontation
They didn't though. Fuck.

I actually don't think Luffy will straight up fight Big Mom. He'll humiliate her and get some victory but Kaido will be the first Yonko he actually beats so it'll be as big a deal as when he beat Crocodile. Blackbeard is definitely gonna make a power play but the WG needs to be dealt with in some way. It's just a toss up of whether WG or Blackbeard are the final villains

>Surely i'll die fighting in this war
>Survives
>Fuck

the ants think about the ants!

>He'll humiliate her and get some victory
if he leaves this arc on bad terms with big mom, he'll be getting a few "presents" soon

Two years in the New World and they've done the same amount of progress as the SH done in a few weeks

>Everyone complains arcs take to long.
>Everyone complains some arcs are heavily convoluted.
>Not everything has to be convoluted and sometimes things can be that simple.
>Bad story writing is doing the same thing over and over, switching things up from convoluted to simple is a good thing.

Why does anyone think this is a bad thing?

Big Mom wants her enemies close, user. She knows he is in her territory and she is probably planning something big to do to him, be it related to the tea party or not.

Can't wait till Luffy uses Gear First; who knows what it could be.

Probably a monkey god.

I had an Idea for a pirate
anyone wanna hear it?

Absolutely; we all love original characters here and we won't steal them.

Why? It's not like he didn't go to a Tea Party or anything. Big Mom already showed that she's kinda on board with the whole "Pirate = Free" deal. The Strawhats left on bad terms in FI too. And she did the reasonable thing and said she'd direct her gaze towards the SHs.

An hour of Oda drawing. Strangely captivating.

bilibili.com/video/av3196462/

When will Big Mom open the Tamate Box?

okay
His name is Lawrence "Noose Neck" Longfellow
He was an average new world Pirate that stayed behind to hold off the Marines while his crew escaped after they stole a huge supply of gold.
He was hung from a tree for his crimes, but for some reason he didn't die.
the figured if they just left him he'd eventually starve to death, so they left him hanging.
Weeks passed and he only survived by eating birds that tried to peck his tongue out.
eventually, his body stretched to the point where he could get free of his noose leaving him freakishly tall with a super long neck.
his trick is that he uses Kami-e and the stretchiness of his body to coil around his opponents and suffocate/strangle them

I know it's a troll, but why?
Seeing Nami or Robin kiss a crewmate would be like watching your girlfriend make out with a retard.

Not trolling.
Also Sanji does not look at Nami like a sister. Only Luffy sees her that way.

>oda
>forgetting anything

what?
with all the weird ass ways people have mutated in the series a guy stretching after being hung isn't really that far fetched?
remember the guy who sat in a treasure chest so long that his body literally fused with it, that's a lot weirder.

thank you for linking this, I enjoyed watching it.

No he doesn't. comparing this so called trap to Doffy trap laid out are different. Doffy traps were way more elaborate and made actual sense compared to this

Your whole argument is based on a if

With two of the Yonko defeated I figure the chaos would keep the WG very distracted.

Gaimon is weird, yea, but that doesn't make Long Noose Jackson over there any better. Especially with the damn surviving on crows, magical survival of being hung and suffocating people with his langy neck shit.

Strawhats get a numbered chapter everytime they join the Strawhats, or have a moment where they put aside some part of their behavior to rejoin proper. Zoro, Sanji, Franky and Brook all got theirs when they joined, but Nami only got hers at the end of the Arlong arc, and Usopp only got his at the end of the Water 7 Saga. The only two who haven't yet are Robin and Chopper. Robin hadn't got hers after Water 7, so it's assumed hers will come after we have a proper Revolutionary saga. Chopper though, it's really hard to say what will make him have his crew placement crisis. My guess though is he'll remind them that he never actually affirmed to go with them, just sort of silently came along after Luffy said 'shut up, let's go'.

I think it will be about his devil fruit. Unlike the others he doesn't really have a people of his own. He's not a human though he acts like one. He's not a minkmen though he looks like one. He's just a reindeer, and his intelligence is all because of his fruit. So what is really him, and what's the fruit? Robin, Luffy, Brook, their devil fruits are a part of them, but they aren't their sapience or intelligence. Really all Chopper is is a beast with a mind given to him by a fruit. There's some serious existential depression to unpackage from that.

this is the universe where Ace's mom held him in for a few extra months to hide him from the World Government.
biology don't mean shit bruv.

and your point? the strawhats are still stuck in a deadly forest on the coast that pudding told directed them to.

And also, Chopper's bounty is definitely going to be a plot point. Remember when Sanji's face not being seen in bounties was a joke and then it became a plot point? Think of how much Chopper idolized Hiriluk's vision, and especially with pirates. How can it feel to grow up on believing in the freedom of pirates and then discovering, after years at sea, you've got a category that has you at the lowest ranking possible? It's got to sting him in more than just a comical way, to find you're the worst out of a profession of millions, at least to one form of ranking?

that'd be a scary guy to fight.
but it'd be pretty funny to see him try and fight Luffy

user that's because this trap laid out is all head canon.
Why is a yonko setting something up as petty as a trap in her own territory? Definitely when she had the element of surprise and could have easily killed them by now? Why would she need her daughter to lead them there instead of just sinking there ship in the middle of the ocean? So pudding knew that the SH was on her island and would eat her cafe? Oh and she apparently gets told great detail about sanji but is only allowed to see his wanted poster. She can accurately guess that sanji would actually love to marry her but wants to return to his crew. Instead of sending a whole crew in the forest to kill the strawhats they just send one white rabbit, who's quick to attack and give his self away. And there's even more nonsense where that came from

Nigga, I'm just saying that it's weird. Yea, weird shit hppens in one Piece but it's still weird shit. It's okay. I'm not shitting on your OC. Everying is fine.

honestly he'd probably see it as a boon because it allows him to get away with a lot more stuff.
It's awesome when a Pirate fucks the Marines over by breaking the rules of their system, but using their own system against them to fuck them over is even more awesome!

>your point
Why would oda give doffy a great trap and yet give a yonko a flunky trap that looks like it wouldn't even work.plus she never said to go into some woods

These are the questions to ask yourself to determine whether or not Pudding was lying and set a trap for the Strawhats.

>Did Pudding tell the Strawhats to meet on the southwest coast?
yes.
>Are the Strawhats currently on the southwest coast?
yes
>Have the Strawhats faced danger since docking on the southwest coast?
yes..
>Was Pudding on the southwest coast with Sanji as promised?
no.

>was pudding and sanji on the south coast
Yes