FUCK SPAIN - THREAD

>spain has a minority government , who gives a fuck what they say?
>catalonia is rich af and makes 20% of Spains GDP
>Spain is scared shitless of a simple vote
>right for self-determination is officially a human right

Repeat with me, fuck spain

Other urls found in this thread:

elconfidencial.com/espana/cataluna/2017-09-25/alcalde-mollet-insultos-amenazas-independencia-cataluna_1449233/
huffingtonpost.es/2017/09/27/la-campana-que-anima-a-identificar-a-los-que-no-vayan-a-votar-el-1-o_a_23224207/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just give people the vote and laugh at them when they lose. It works in other nations.

AVOID doing the following wherever possible:
>shipping in police from other areas to act as paid thugs
>send your police to beat up other public servants including firefighters
>injure hundreds and create a fear culture around the vote
>steal votes from voting centres
>any of the above as they only give people a chance to say that's why turnout was low.
LAST CHANCE TO AVOID:
>Sending in the millitary and getting kicked out of the EU when you're a failing nation

I don't understand why the spanish government is so shortsighted. Don't they have a PR departement of some sort? How can they be so incompetent and retarded?

90 of voters apparently wanted independence

Only independentists voted.
More like only 38% of all catalonians wanted independence.
They threated the ones who didn't want independence. Even members of their own family to not go to vote.

>They threated the ones who didn't want independence. Even members of their own family to not go to vote.
source needed you dumb nigger

meanwhile spanish police literally confiscated vote ballots

>Police beat up and close down majority of polling places
>the ones they didn't close overwhelmingly vote for independence

>lol guess that only mean 38% since the rest were too scared/ could not

whut

If you were a status quo person would you risk your body voting on this? I doubt it. I figure either this'll be ignored or there'll be a real vote that shows the real numbers.

Fuck you, jew.
If it weren't for EU/Germany and their little scheme to take over the southerners, Spain would not be in this mess now.
The day when EU dies in nuclear fire can't come soon enough.

If the people are too scared to even vote for their independence then they don't deserve it and they truly should be counted as No voters.

Kill yourself.
Fuck the catalonians

of course a greek nigger is pro-violence
why don't you stop being a lazy bum and pay back your debts which i paid with my german taxes

fuck off tripfag

90.09% Yes +
7.87% No +
0.89% Null +
2.03% Blanc =

100.88%!!!

Catalans can't into democracy.

Can you read spanish?
elconfidencial.com/espana/cataluna/2017-09-25/alcalde-mollet-insultos-amenazas-independencia-cataluna_1449233/
huffingtonpost.es/2017/09/27/la-campana-que-anima-a-identificar-a-los-que-no-vayan-a-votar-el-1-o_a_23224207/

Go look for more articles.

fuck off juncker and bomb some electric grids in your rural area

Well, your daughters and wives fucked off to your counties now and I have no one to fuck.
I'll get busy again next summer when they will return and I fuck them again.
By the way, please name your wife's son, Christos.
It's my grandfather's name and seeing as I'm the real father, he should have his name. It's tradition, see?

If we send the Junkers your commie shithole is gonna get Gernika'd.

Honestly fuck Catalonia and the EU

doesn't your small taxhaven depend on the 100thusands of french and germans to survive? Without their taxes you wouldn't have enough to pay your civil servants. Kill yourself

FUCK SPAIN
INDEPENDENCE NAO

Say what?

WHY THE FUCK does Spain not make Catalonia a country - but not completely. Like Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland. They are "countries" but part of a real country, the UK. Give them a bit of freedom and then shut the fuck up.

Spanish cops were the ones threatening you fucking dumbass do you really fucking believe the shit thats comes from your mouth?

Autonomous regions of Spain are more self-governing than pretty much any other state in Europe

Because they already have a ton of freedom.

>of course a greek nigger is pro-violence
>why don't you stop being a lazy bum and pay back your debts which i paid with my german taxes

Ask the Greek oligarchy for the money, Fritz. They treat the Greeks not better than yourself. German oligarchy profits from the loans pretending that they arent as shown in the German media and the slogans you mentioned point to that.

Giorgos is responsible, lets not make him more responsible than its due.

Every one who doesn't fight for their independence because they're scared of a few bruises from a cop's, they don't deserve indepedence and should be counted as a No.