Finland

>finland

Are they finished?

>Schwarzmann
Every time

nigga we trying to watch vegasians kill slaughtered please stay on topic bitch, you can repost your usual racemixing threads tomorrow

No, not like Germany.

keep your slide threads on hold for a while buddy.

why does she have crap stain on her arms

My ex was Finnish, she gave me this last Christmas. She didn't see anything wrong with the cover, I was already overdosed on redpills and we had a huge argument about this. She chimped out for me even pointing out the shitskin

Racism is cancer. Be cons in every other way but don't be a racist idiot. It's nasty. My girlfriend is Norwegian but we're both American. I'm mixed with black and Cuban. Racism needs to be destroyed. It's so gross.

Judge people based on character not skin or features.

>It's so gross.
you can't say negroes without saying gross buddy. tell your girlfriend she's not welcome back. don't you even dare set foot in my beautiful country you cunt...

your character is partly built on your features and if you think the difference lies in superficial shit like skin color you're deluding yourself and you're in for a lifetime of disappointment...

Is it bait? Not sure.

not >Are they finnished?

i've fucked many a beautiful norwegian girls, hows it feel knowing your own women would rather fuck immigrants than you, you norwegian bitch?

You're pathetic. I probably outdo you and a lot of dumb racists in fitness, work ethic, and intelligence.

I'm in San Francisco, CA making big money. We're getting married next year. It really doesn't matter. She's going to be a stay at home mom and we both want a lot of children. Minimum of 5. I grew up in a large family and love children.

Don't be a retard. You're afraid of new things. Think about things deeper. Race is nothing. My brother is married to a white girl who's Irish. Red hair, freckles, etc. They have 4 kids.

Don't be so dumb. Norway is a beautiful country and I'd love to visit. Her family is back there but her parents live here in California.

Respect other people, idiot. The future is mixed. Your country will be mixed as will America. A mixed, conservative future is what we should aim for. Nature laughs last. Embrace reality, you dumb space cadet.

You're pathetic. I probably outdo you and a lot of dumb racists in fitness, work ethic, and intelligence.

I'm in San Francisco, CA making big money. We're getting married next year. It really doesn't matter. She's going to be a stay at home mom and we both want a lot of children. Minimum of 5. I grew up in a large family and love children.

Don't be a retard. You're afraid of new things. Think about things deeper. Race is nothing. My brother is married to a white girl who's Irish. Red hair, freckles, etc. They have 4 kids.

Don't be so dumb. Norway is a beautiful country and I'd love to visit. Her family is back there but her parents live here in California.

Respect other people, idiot. The future is mixed. Your country will be mixed as will America. A mixed, conservative future is what we should aim for. Nature laughs last. Embrace reality, you dumb space cadet. Hitler isn't coming back thankfully.

racism is gross?

niggers having the same complexion as literal shit is gross

having a fat, bulbous, gaping nose is gross

nigger hair texture is gross

nigger barbaric savagery and low IQ is gross

black/browness just looks inherently dirty and fecal like and you think racism is gross. lol.

racism might be an annoying concept, but at least it isn't physically repulsive, like niggers

lol... grats, white girls are brainwashed to the point of thinking they are good people when they are charitable enough to touch your shitskin

we all finished

thanks, i'm happy. are you? doesn't sound like it.

yeah, i'm pretty comfy rn, thanks

Good goy, keep having mixed breed children

It's always disgusting genetic abomination mutts saying how terrible race is. Fuck off shitskin.

Go away the_cuckold

Nothing screams loser like somebody bragging about being happy.

tell me how to marry a nice Italian girl

Be confident, larp as catholic. Or get to meet her family and befriend the dad. Never turn down food when it's offered to you.

I'm not gonna pretend to be a Papist but I'm a Christian for sure, is that good enough?

>Le based conservative, intelligent minorities meme.

FREE BAVARIA

this book works

holy fuck mu dickkkk

No they are finnish

Fuck me, that's Stockholm though