>tumblr gif
Kill yourself retard.

>fluid animation
>posts a gif

wow that's like 5 keyframes of animation

Fuck your shitty cute crap.

We posting real Sakuga

Is this a yuri thread?

The actual animation in this is really good, but the fucking background CGI when the camera moves is so awful it completely kills the scene.

No, it's the heterosexual adolescence thread.

Now compare the quality of the scripts.

>the exact moment a best girl is created

>Tumblr gif
Why? It's incredibly obvious how shitty it is. How do people put up with their terrible gifs?

>fluid animation thread

Whatever happened with the movie? I saw it released in May but there is no translated version up on nyaa. I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to movies so do we have to wait until the BD releases?

Phantom World still has a better script funnily enough.

None is significantly better than the others.

None were that great, specially Dimension W that shit the bed after the 5th episode when it became some kind of hunger games.

PW's is still better

I miss notAccel.

Why doesn't Sunrise outsources LL's dances to KyoAni instead of making 3D garbage?

u.pomf.is/sxmajy.webm

fresh content

my.mixtape.moe/jgwgoa.webm

KyoAni just needs to man up and make their own idoru anime.

Is this Ufotable? It looks much better than their usual garbage fights in Fate.

If Hanada taints KyoAni with his idolshit one more time

Yes

Don't you just hate it when you and your broskies are hiking through the woods, minding your own business, when suddenly you're attacked by ninjas wielding sharpened glowsticks?

>real Sakuga
>there's CGI in the background

>Shitting on CGI.

>Nitpicking

What does background got to have to do with sakuga?

Does anyone have the Reco's Water ball webm?

That's not nitpicking, all of those examples are from their actual climax fights. This is nitpicking though.

Remove the fucking background then, it makes the whole scene looks shitty.

>still better

KyoAnus after spending one quarter of the budget.

Other studios after spending three quarters.

Love that shoulder movement.

I want my sidemouths back to be honest. I liked that shit

I'd give all of the hibikes some fluid, if you know what I mean.

Mitsuki was too good for that shitty show

It's a different form of animation, comparing the two is apples to grapefruits.

I need to watch these.

If you ask me I'd say that looks like 'forced animation,' even though I hate that fucking meme

The show was fine, also Mirai was a best.

Forced animated forced eating.

>musaigen no phantom sales

for the love of god why can't kyoani just adapt at least decent source material? why the fuck does shit like this even get the budget to be animated by them or are they just hiring chinese/korean workslaves?

I've always felt like Ufotable's strengths are their direction and digital effects, the animation itself is definitely good but not outstanding.

I came

Based ufotable

>nobody posted anything from steamboy yet

There were far worse shows than Phantom World during that season.

Name one KyoAni-owned IP that allows as much animation freedom as PW does.

>There were far worse shows than Phantom World during that season.

BONES pls

that is good but not video game CGI tier

Gotcha covered bub

This.

youtu.be/7sDjyw9-RXs

youtu.be/ACCvfcfdoNU

Got three more; not exactly sakuga material eh

Phantom World had really impressive animation, which was weird because it was rushed for a KyoAni anime

why do you want modern video game tier cgi?

Do people not realize if you were to put 2d characters/objects in something like KingsGlaive, it'd look like something out of a middle school student's photoshop project?

I'm planning on watching this
Is the dub for this any good? Since the setting for this is in post Victorian era Europe and all
Or should I stick to the original japanese dub?

When was the last time we had an actual big budgeted quality anime movie? Paprika was 10 years ago, Sword of Stranger 9, Redline was fucking 7 years ago. It's about time we get a new movie.

Ghibli or Studio Chizu shit don't count.

And done.

Disappearance

>why do you want modern video game tier cgi?
Because it looks fucking good you retard
>Do people not realize if you were to put 2d characters/objects in something like KingsGlaive, it'd look like something out of a middle school student's photoshop project?
It has been done perfectly before
Why is it a problem now?

K-on movie had a big budget and it looked beautiful.
>INB4 moeshit

Disappearance budget doesn't come close to any of Satoshi Kon movies, neither does the animation quality.

Whats the point of an armored vehicle if the crew is exposed?

K-On movie was incredible.

The movie's definitely worth a rewatch, so why not both?

I watched sub and dub, for me though the japanese VAs definitely had more spirit in their acting, as in scenes above normal speaking had more feel to it, whereas in the eng dub it sounds like the actors just raised their voice. Both are good though, can't complain much.

It looked great as a late night anime movie, but it's not on par with shit like GitS, Akira, Paprika, Redline, Steamboy, etc.

Is he(?) having some sort of seizure?

Garden of words

It doesn't necessarily have to be realistic. Catherine and the upcoming Persona 5 look better in-game than most CGI anime while still maintaining the aesthetic, for example.

>It has been done perfectly before
Really? Give us an example.

It had more good sakuga moments than Hibike
Though Hibike had instrument animation.

More armor = more weight
Since they're running on steam power they definitely need less armor to move faster, and besides unlike today's tanks their armor in that era was enough to protect from most projectiles.

It would have the same problem as shitty looking cgi in that it sticks out like a fucking sore thumb in a stylized medium.

Bautiful backgrounds, lackluster sakuga and recycled plot, like any Shitkai movie.

>rushed
Why'd you think it was rushed though? Based on what's in the LN everything in the anime looks like everything's been planned ahead since all the stuff in the show fits what's in the source.

It's a mystery.

>rushed for a KyoAni anime

Nigga please they only have to make 2 to 3 shows a year of course it had got great animation. Don't compare them with other studios who have more difficult circumstances.

>they only have to make 2 to 3 shows a year
This is agonizing.

Renge is in Limbo the Animation?

Other studios outsource to hell and back and/or are much bigger than KyoAni, that's why they can afford to shit out 2 or more shows every season.

GITS Innocence, Appleseed, Planzet, Final Fantasy Advent Children and Tekken Blood Vengeance

>fluid
>noticeably skips directly to key frames

That's not the point of what i'm saying. That guy worship phantom world's "rushed" animation as if it's a big deal when Kyoani didn't even have to handle other shows for 2 seasons.