Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

So its happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10636916
youtube.com/watch?v=sX5ff7W7IQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I liked the previous OP better

Is anyone else kind of disgusted that there are people in these threads that actually defend Subaru?

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

>rem
Not even once

"I was right all along, I knew I never needed to analyze the consequence of my own actions!"

我が名はレムりん! 鬼族随一の魔法の使い手にして、水系魔法を操りし者!!!

Apologize.

ALL HAIL DARK LORD SUBARU!

S-subaru?
Why do you hate me?

someone shop memeboy into the center please

*it's

Threadly reminder that Subaru is an absolute cunt.

The previous two episodes have proven just how much of a fucking scumbag Subaru is. It's honestly revolting how fucking wicked and distorted his worldviews are. Emilia didn't ask for him to kill himself billions of times for her, she didn't ask for anything, but he still went ahead, dead set on her like a tiger stalking their prey. All he really wants to do is get "muh hot elf girl" and feel like a badass hero. He doesn't care about the well-being of anyone else. Emilia is just an object to him, as is Rem.All Rem and the village were to him were just a means to attain better standing with his perfect waifu. Same with Felt, and virtually everyone else in the show. He doesn't give a shit about the villagers. He's said because he failed to protect them, and by proxy he's failed Emilia, and she's going to hate him even more. Same with Rem's death. It's so blatantly fucking obvious. Everything he does is perfectly calculated to improve his relationship with Emilia, akin to a worthless NEET coldly plowing through a visual novel, which makes perfect sense, considering his previous life.

His "selfless" nature is just self-masturbatory selfishness in disguise, further worsened by his entitlement to any sort of gratitude from the people he "saves," as if they owed him anything in return. They just fail to see how narrow-sighted and vapid he really is. As for Julius, he's been the most honorable male on the show, so far, right in front of Reinhardt. I'd go as far as to say that Subaru is only slightly above the Witch Cult members, but then again, I haven't spoiled myself as to what their motives are, or what they do. But anyway, Subaru has deserved everything that has happened to him, so far.

I can definitely see where the "Dark Lord" predictions are coming from. He's definitely morally bankrupt enough to be an evil tyrant, already.

I'm sick of self-insert faggots that shit on the series because the MC is not acting like they think he should.

If he acted the same way viewers want him to act (gary stu cool headed rational MC), then this would be Game of thrones cringe tier

>you will never have several dozens of trained assassin cultists serving under you

This picture went exactly as I hoped

ITS HAPPENING

Rem BTFO.

All according to Keikaku

fuck off subaru was right all the people died

nice pasta shitposterkun

SHE DEPENDS ON ME
SHE IS SO INDEBTED TO ME THAT SHE COULDN'T EVER REPAY IT

The thing is, I understand where he's coming from (as an outside observer). He did all this shit for people he didn't even know, then died multiple times. He just wants to be acknowledged.

That being said, I agree with you 100%, he needs to fucking grab his balls and realize no one cares about situations that they don't even know happened.

Emilia pls go

Who's the best 42nd King of Lugnica candidate?
strawpoll.me/10636916 (embed)

He got what he deserved and needed, a good beat up to wake him up from all the traumas

Corruption never looked so perfect

>Subaru will eventually go insane and rape and torture Emilia all while whispering in her ear
>"You never asked for this, did you?"

What the fuck is happening here? Why didn't they kill him?

Rem is going to be fine right guys?

Subaru will just go back in time again and save her.

If I were to vote with my penis it goes to the loli with the funny accent but Crusch is actually the best choice.

>blade sticking out of the back of her head
I don't think she's walking that one off user

Crusch MLGA

nobody cares proxyfag

>do some useless shit making yourself look bad while making a wild animal look even worse
Sorry, you are even worse than I thought.

They think he's an ally because of his scent

>tfw all of the Felt shilling has paid off and she has the most votes
We're going to burn it all down!

Crusch, of course.
#CruschMissile

Jokes on you there's about 10 legit Felt votes in there.

They bowed down to the Dark Lord himself obviously.

reminder that its not gay if its voiced by Yui Horie.

I'm a #CruschMissile now.

She already died once before, hell by this point multiple characters died already only to come back with Subaru's magical time-altering death power.

She'll be fine.

Does at any point in the series Subaru try to kill himself, only to be saved by his comrades? Waking up to them watching over him and wondering why he killed himself, actively stopping him from any further self harm?

t, trump supporter

Will Felt ever have actual relevancy to the plot?

Felix is an unnecessary character.

I can't even believe so many people are so stupid. Finally we have a round character who acts like a real human being, and they get mad.
Subaru was already broken in his real world. In this fantasy land his personal frustration is getting also worse not only because it would make crazy also the most "normal" person in the world, but also because he isn't able to be "someone" also here, in this reality that was supposed to be escapism, where he could become a hero loved by everyone, like in games.

Felt is the trash waifu, she's like a containment waifu for faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=sX5ff7W7IQQ

Battle on the slopes of Pleiades when?
Last alliance of men and elves when?
Reinhardt versus Subaru when?
The free lands of Lucigna falls to the power of the ring when?

He always succeeds though

Where is that from?

CAPTAIN

>strawpoll.me/10636916
>felt winning

Meme candidate. You fuckers would probably vote for Bernie so he can fuck the whole country too.

Would you change allegiance for her?

Shame. It'd make for some nice suffering.

Spoil me, is Rem going to be ok?

SOON

I liked that when he approached the manor he was more concerned about Rem than Emilia.

I mean, chances are Emilia would have been killed as fuck based on everything else being dead and no signs of life around the manor either, but he was still focused on Rem.

She caught a bit of his heart.

Fucking this

Yes.

Green an absolute best.

No.

Who is Rem?

No.

No, I'm a #ShillForPriscill

no

best candidatefu

Even in this huge group Subaru is treated as luggage.

Please can someone just tell me there's no NTR? Are they gangbanging Emilia inside the mansion?

When does this happen? I'm really hype for this.

LIES.
Subaru will go back in time and save her.

Gay.

>I don't think she's walking that one off user
hahahahaahah killed me

Whale fight

Why doesn't Emilia dye her hair and wear it over her ears?

>who is rem
fuck

you

tfw maybe it would better for her to stay dead like that

There you go

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!

>Get transported to magic fantasy world
>"I'm not old enough to drink!"

>I liked that when he approached the manor he was more concerned about Rem than Emilia.

It's not really this way. He was afraid because he knew she would have fought. Nothing says he was more afraid for Rem than for Emilia.

someone post the raped emilia picture

Don't worry the author doesn't have the balls to include rape in this shit.
This series would far surpass berserk tier if it had the girls raped in every loop.

Guys the fake spoilers about the torture are real!
In the web novel, the light novel changed it a bit.

It was mentioned in the novel that she's viewed as the most worthy of becoming a king.

Too bad that's likely the meta reason for her getting completely fucked up by Gluttony.

What a shit episode

>Shit OP
>Shit animation in bound
>Subaru still in cringe/victim mode
>That pointless drama at the end because death doesnt matter in the show

>people actually liking Priscilla

W E W

L
A
D

can anyone tell me what is the name of the song during the ending scenes?
also who/what is white whale? is it literally a fucking fish?

>mfw someone actually knows the black speech other than me

My fucking nigga

She's the most irrelevant character. Even Petra does more.

julius gets a bit closer to her. Which makes Subaru even more mad, which ends up in his capturing by the witch cult. While he's being tortured, Julius is comforting her about the incident with Subaru. They drink together and he holds her hand and kisses her in the cheek saying that she's sweet to worry for him, or something. No actual sex, though, so don't worry

What's the reason Subaru can't save Rem by killing himself.

Where has his checkpoint been set?

Bloodborne.

It's a fucking white whale

Seriously what is with that OP
Their other two songs for this show were based as fuck but this is total garbage