youtu.be/Dq19PIo1fgw
twitter.com/austinnolson/status/914754118509408257
twitter.com/ishmaelallah/status/914760712723058688
twitter.com/TheTrooper97/status/914756635054137344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what timezone you in

Jesus Christ.

>tfw a happening never happens in your city
why is san francisco immune to them? is it because we are diverse and inclusive enough to avoid getting allahu akbared?

is this legit?

What the fuck is going on? Las Vegas is like a warzone. Fox News is literally just strolling down the street interviewing an endless stream of people covered in blood and in shock.

Is it possible the two incidents are connected?

Fog of war. Every time there is an event like this, you get reports of more shootings or attacks nearby.

It's almost always not true, just people being paranoid.

Until we get some sort of confirmation, I would treat it as untrue.

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THE WHEREABOUTS OF OJ.

its the spangers being really fucking annoying

Good question.

you guys are too busy sniffing your farts

why the fuck would you want this to happen anywhere at all? What is wrong with you?

The reason there is such little coverage and disruption of news journalism in Las Vegas is because they are honoring the strict state law of "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

>be American
>town turns into war zone

You must be new here

Police said there was only one shooter and it's nuetralized

no its happening. america gambled it all and lost after sending marines in to ethnically cleanse the gooks from peurto rico. which every east asian nation then seized american soldiers and civilians and told america to fuck off or die

china is now running operation quick sand. america cant actually afford to send any soldiers any where or it will lose everything. the only thing the higher ups can do is sit on their hands

america might not even have hawiia by weeks end officially and it cant abandon the middle east or europe gets fucked hard and fast

Kek

actual shots fired?

the arabs dont want the last thing they see before blowing themselves up to be a sweaty bald 60year old tatted up wrinkly skin dude wearing assless leather chaps walking down the castro district of dildo stores

not even psycopath terrorists want to go near aids infested SF

Of course it's possible, fucktard.

War zones are just part and parcel of living in a second amendment society

joke account

not even terrorists want to go near that shit

If the stetson don't fit, you must acquit.

Literally fake news

Every time there's a happening you faggots post about muh second, third, fourth shooter at a hospital.

back to reddt u go faggot

Sup Forums is filled with edgy, suicidal twats who want the US to get nuked just so they can post a happening thread and laugh about it. That's why they shit themselves when they see the words "North Korea" anywhere on a headline without any proper context. Happeningfags really do need to be permanently deleted from the entire site.

where the fuck do you think you are faggot?

Oooo the next couple of weeks are gonna be very interesting

Everyone is stoned, man

soon, francisco

you fucking monsters

Underrated

From Reddit:

I'm there now. As in, in the hotel. Checked in not 20 minutes before the shooting started.
Was looking out my window when I heard the gunfire and saw the flashing. My first thought was "huh, that's gunfire". I've seen it and heard it many times. Then a pause and my brain was saying "nah, too many rounds, must be construction". Then more gunfire. Pause, more. Pause. More. Pause. More... for a good two minutes.
At that point I'm convinced it's a jackhammer. I'm thinking "crap, who's doing work this late. Well, off to get food".
Elevators weren't working not two minutes after I heard the gunfire. Buttons didn't even light up. After about five minutes, I tried three stairway doors. Keycard didn't work. Now I'm thinking something is up. Tried the hallway phone and waited on hold for ten minutes. Went back to my room and heard the helicopters. Looked out at a road full of red and blue flashers.
Oh. Those were gunshots! Turned on TV... yep. Wait, FROM the Mandalay...
About that time I heard a maintenance guy in the hallway telling his wife he's safe and on floor (mine) and that someone on 32 blew out their window and was spraying down into the concert crowd. He saw me and said to get back in my room. Confirmed hotel is in total lockdown.
Just a few minutes ago, the cops swept through the floor. You could hear their radios. Must have been three. They stopped at my door, banged on it, announced it was the police, said they heard the TV and asked my name. I gave it, didn't open the door. I heard one of the others say "confirmed" and they banged on the door across the hall, did the same, got their name and moved on.
That surprised me. It was a good hour after the gunfire.
Even most of the cruisers had moved on by then. Copters are a few streets over.
I wonder if the NetApp Insight conference is on for this morning...

>Amerishoots shooting and getting shot

Just another day in amerifat, nothing to see here.

big if true

probably just too expensive to live there.

How did mafia let this happen?

youtu.be/eIFLXvK4yN4

shits fucking crazy

> taking north Korea seriously

hahahaha fucking newfag normies I hope they all die.

Sigh... Michael Bennet back to chimping out, didn't the cops teach him anything?

Religion Of Peace strikes again?

lol I love shit like this just for how many gullible and stupid Americans shoot their mouths off

>REPORTS OF A AECOND SHOOTER
[CREDULITY INTENSIFIES]

reddit pleb

strawpoll.com/rgczze24

I can't believe moot could sink so low

>Jimmy Russels

my what a normal name

That fucking mad man standing straight up with his arms out. Was he shouting fight me?

Wait I remember seeing this, what shooting was that?

Why do we trust random twitter accounts as reliable sources?

This is the fourth time reading this exact same paragraph from other threads.

You shitting on my dick right now, or what?

>all those brave men covering their thot gf.
I hope they get some pussy after at least

been confirmations of at least one white male, no guarantee it's a mudslime yet

This is the correct answer

youtu.be/Dq19PIo1fgw

RARE FOOTAGE

COLLECT

LOL

May everyone have a happy 10th day of Muharram :^)

They are taking a White Male into custody

>"fake gunshots"
>"we cant go yet, we cant go yet"

remember: if you hear shots GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN. find concealment and cover. always leave yourself an out to escape, never hide in dead ends and traps, you need to be able to MOVE.

In these large venues, always know your EXITS. You must exit before it becomes blocked with a human crush. If a human crush occurs, it can only be unblocked by everyone backing up to relieve those who are trapped underneath.

Try telling happeningshitters that.

Possibly another suspect on floor 4 of mandalay!!!!

>that guy impersonating Gladiator and saying "COME OUT AND FACE ME!!!"

fucking top kek

he could have gotten himself and his friends killed by machine gun fire just so he could LARP

More
I have never seen a dead body in person and to be running out and seeing dead bodies everywhere is terrifying. I hope everyone is safe.

twitter.com/austinnolson/status/914754118509408257

I know. Christopher Poole, the creator of 9gag, is a terrible person. Just look at his smug face!

Imagine the sex they're going to have. The chick crying sounded kinda hot. Also
>all those women crying
and they think they can handle being a job like a cop where you have to head towards that.

Idiot american

A city of vice and sin, like Sodom and Gomorrah of old.

Those who dance with the devil, will receive a just punishment from our lord.

probably either a negro or ISIS then. follows the M.O. A white loon usually works alone

Vegas Death Party

this. dont listen to dumb jew niggers during an emergency. get the fuck out of there.

shut up faggot

North Korea will give you one soon

KEK

>be American
>get shot again

>Chad standing up with the come at me bro pose screaming FIGHT ME

shitpost somewhere else fag its on the scanner

Is this confirmed or what? More dune coons goating out or nah??

>Wait I remember seeing this, what shooting was that?
idk

Jimmy Russels?

MOAR LIEK RUSSELED JIMMYS AMIRITE?

kek

>nazbol
Kill yourself

>DUDE I WANT TO BE POOR AND ENSLAVED

those guns make gay sounds

Still think this is indonesian terror cell with filipina help from mindanao.
This is their style.

It's ANTIFA. Muslims aren't cowards who shoot from balconies neither are white supremacists. Only commie cowards would shoot from a a balcony.

>student loans, don't care

imagine being shit hammered at a concert when a happening occured

Noice

The results are in

Right wing trump supporter is the shooter
twitter.com/ishmaelallah/status/914760712723058688

lol, people actually believe this shit?

Interesting interview. Maybe the woman was in fact the shooter?
twitter.com/TheTrooper97/status/914756635054137344

fucking lost it at party hats

>no its happening. america gambled it all and lost after sending marines in to ethnically cleanse the gooks from peurto rico. which every east asian nation then seized american soldiers and civilians and told america to fuck off or die
>china is now running operation quick sand. america cant actually afford to send any soldiers any where or it will lose everything. the only thing the higher ups can do is sit on their hands
>america might not even have hawiia by weeks end officially and it cant abandon the middle east or europe gets fucked hard and fast
This sounds like bullshit, but you've got me intrigued. Actually sounds more like an alt universe, but whatever. So what exactly is operation quicksand?

only suspects mentioned so far have been white/asian, still could be mudslimes but might not be

>soon
Yeah soon... from 6213213 years from now, maybe. Stop taking that fatass seriously, BOTH OF THEM, holy shit. They're just waving their dicks at each other and you guys are just screaming doomsday each time.

>unknown flag

So much this.