Kouishou Radio

>horror
>manga
>good

>junji ito

This

>trash dump
>lolita woman

Horror manga are generally only good for a laugh.

Also:
>mangas

Easy.

yes, user, those are indeed the things that appear in said manga, good job

It was scary at first, then its just "LOL BODY HORROR"

Can someone post the one of the child looking at the opposite apartment complex with binoculars/telescope and seeing a monster which rushes up into his room? I believe it was from a Brazilian artist and it was quite similar to Junji Ito's work.

Related: Has there ever been a good anime adaptation of Edogawa Ranpo's work? I think I've looked it all up, and it's universally terrible.

ive been reading 6000. its bretty gud if you have a fear of the deep dark sea.

Kazuo Umezu's stuff
He's the inspiration for Junji Ito and got some pretty good read

While it's mainly a comedy Franken Fran can really weirds you out sometimes.

Jisatsu Circle is incredble too.

Honestly, Ito is kind of a mixed bag. I want to say that his works which stick around in my mind don't do so because they're scary and more because the concept was kind of interesting or the idea/imagery was particularly grotesque.

He also uses horror elements for comedy. Like the story where the couple lives near a cemetery and the grave stones are constantly turning towards their house, not because of the spirits, but because of some random guy deciding they made good lifting equipment.

That one anime that incorporated some of his stuff seemed interesting.

>That one anime that incorporated some of his stuff seemed interesting.
It's not. I stuck around for way too long, but finally dropped it something like 8 episodes in. It's just edgy garbage with bad mysteries, the superficial Ranpo elements.

Challenge declined. What's your favourite Ito's story? Mine is Black Paradox.

Ah, that is a shame to hear. I was mostly going off episode descriptions. Still might check it out one of these days for this character if nothing else.

The concept behind Black Paradox was neat or at least the way it went about being portrayed since I've seen it before in other forms.

Uzumaki and Tomie are absolutely perfect.
Gyo is ok.
I need to read black paradox yet, thx user

He's a cute trap, for sure.

>I've seen it before in other forms.
wich ones?

img sauce please

what a handsome beast
no homo

I agree dubs

Devilman is pretty good.

>mangas
>suggest me stuff, guys!
Fuck off.

Can anyone help me re-find a manga? I lost my phone and have been unable to remember the name of the mangaka or any of his stuff. The main one that I'm interested in picking up again is about a travelling shamisen entertainer slightly prior, and then during WWII. She deals with all kinds of spooky stuff, and eventually gets an apprentice of sorts, who seems to be taking over the role of MC.

Definitely, very lovely butt.

It seems like a somewhat common thing in Western fantasy that you'll have a necromancer or those involved in darker forms of magic using human souls as means of accomplishing something. Granted I'm not sure if the scientific energy connection is ever made instead of the more spiritual one of souls having mystical properties that fulfill some condition.

In hindsight, the science aspect, the pearls taking on a natural resource guise akin to oil which humanity as a whole uses instead of just a select few, and the reincarnation aspect make Black Paradox stand out. The reincarnation bit in particular since Western fantasy as I mentioned above is obviously more inclined to treat each human soul individually with no limit on creation or total size. This is in contrast to the idea of reincarnation which seemingly proposes that there are a finite amount of souls that are constantly recycled as living beings die.

I finished reading it in one sitting two hours ago. I sure as hell wasn't expecting that turns of event. Really enjoyed it, the story is a 10/10.

seeds of anxiety.

who's saging

pic sauce