>Scream about "muh guns" when conversing with other countries
>An active shooter starts firing on a crow of thousands, at several locations
>Not one person fires back
>Everyone runs away and cries
Americans are just loud cowards.

>>Not one person fires back
>>Everyone runs away and cries
They were at a concert
Are they supposed to fire back at a hotel?

>Be Britlard
>Get run over by truck
>Get grenaded
>Daughter gets sex trafficked

crazy thing is conceal carry is allowed in Nevada.

I mean what the fuck.

>Be American
>Get shot

Sweetie, guns just aren't part of the solution.

pretty impressive ARG marketing campaign for rainbow six vegas 3

I think more guns should solve the problem.

It's a gun-free zone, my man.
The shooter just didn't see the rifle collection bin

>one person starts shooting
>suddenly everybody draws on everyone
>last man standing wins

It's kind of hard to hit someone on the 32nd floor with your handgun when they have a rifle.

>Getting shot is part and parcel of life in the USA
Look at him and laugh!

How many more children have to die before Americans give up their guns?

Implying Sandy Hook happened

all of that happen in america too. more often even

Implying Sandy Hook happened

Accurate

>>Daughter gets sex trafficked
lost

Is Alex Jones your only news source?

delusional cuck

Answer my question. How many more children are you willing to sacrifice for "muh second amendment"

tfw i live 30 min from sandy hook

that shit did happen mate eat shit

youtu.be/Dq19PIo1fgw
>2017
>not watching this video

This country is a fucking joke. Just remember that the next time you're talking to some generic burger Trump supporter, this is also the same exact mentality they have.

3/10 for making me respond:

>You can't bring a gun to a concert, there are checkpoints and security upon entering to prevent these types of shootings
>Even if someone had a gun, what would they do? Pull it out and blindly shoot toward sound of gunfire, injuring or killing those in between?
>If you did pull a gun out in this type of situation, how would the police discern you from the ones actually killing people? You'd likely be shot by police for trying to do right thing

Man you Brits are dumb.

>be Bong
>Get acid thrown at you

all of them

>FPBP

>be american
>get terrorist'd
>have means to defend self
>don't use them
Literally what's the point?

Ok buddeh

>Be American
>Attend country concert
>Take the name too literally, as in "country" and a mass shooting breaks out because the country is america

all of them

Congratulations on explaining exactly why the Second Amendment is fucking retarded and useless.

Right, because there's never a situation where having a concealed weapon would save your life.

>muggings
>home invasions
>rape scenario
>etc

nice logic.

Burgers btfo

Why hello there, you must be the one they call "the second amendment"

Automatic weapons aren't legal though. How did that stop them?

Objectively decent post. This just shows how dumb the whole 'muh 2nd amendment' thing is. This sort of attack will never happen at a place where you're allowed to bring in concealed carry/open carry and shit. Nevada has super loose gun laws and it didn't matter at all.

We're not cowards, though. I saw a lot of guys covering up their women, trying to do the right thing and help people in those videos. It's just the neckbeard autists on here.

Kek no recovery from this one boys

Given the amount of guns all over the place in this country these things should never even fucking happen, yet they do, constantly.

Automatic weapons aren't legal though. How did that stop the shooters?

>be french
>draw a cartoon
>get shot
>get beheaded
>get suicide bombed
>get TRUCK'D

Automatic weapons are legal and obtainable in Nevada, dipshit.

WRONG

You know how difficult it is to obtain one? You can't just walk into a gunshop and buy one without being put on every watch list in the country.

2nd amendment is for the government, not each other. We don't resign our ability to resist an oppressive government through giving up our guns. You people are dumb and fundamentally misunderstand what is plain to common sense. Try working on your reading comprehension, hon.

>Not one person fires back
Let's play a game. I'll give you a regular 9mm handgun, while I lie down 100m away with a 308 rifle and a scope. I'll fire one warning shot in front of your feet. Then I'll give you 3 seconds to either run or try to shoot back. What will you do?

Nope. We don't have truckings or mass paki rape gangs which the police ignore cuz muh raycism.

>1 dead

Holy fuck you are dumb. Barclona just a few weeks ago killed 13 people. The UK had an attack that killed 8 and another bombing that killed 24.

This is the FIRST major attack in the US since Trump won while Europe is being bombarded with them. You are a dumb donkeyfucking moron. Nice alone was nearly double the bodycount of Orlando.

Keep sucking Eurodick. I'm sure they'll consider you one of their own eventually.

>We don't resign our ability to resist an oppressive government through giving up our guns.
White House is a gun free zone. You're powerless, lol

paybacks a bitch eh drumpfkins?

Shut the fuck up. The only people in your country with weapons are the Muslim invaders. You don't even get an opinion.

Depends on several factors.
1) Am I myself or American? If American then I will be slower and a wider target.
2) Am I myself or American? If American I can't run too fast or I'll trigger a diabetic seizure
3) Are you yourself? If so, I doubt you could hit me. If you filthy germans could shoot better we'd all be speaking your language right now, rather than mine.
4) Are we in a gun free zone? If so, you have no gun and are powerless am i right? :^)

if it was a rap concert some one would have fired if a chair was thrown

>2nd amendment is for the government, not each other
This argument is even more retarded. I can't even.

>Be British
>Daughter gets made into a Kebab
>Government and public attack you an apologise to the Muslim community which might be radicalised by racist, Islamophobic statements
>Go to jail

>be american
>under fire by active shooter
>shoot back
>police arrives
>get shot

> If you filthy germans could shoot better we'd all be speaking your language right now, rather than mine.
All you did was sit on an island and firebomb civilians at night. Britcucks are useless.

>The only people in your country with weapons are the Muslim invaders
and the only people in your country with guns are the people mowing you down in the streets, all your people are in a "gun free zone" lmfao

you cucks are so fucked its unreal

hey vsauce here

Early English settlers in America viewed the right to arms and/or the right to bear arms and/or state militias as important for one or more of these purposes (in no particular order):[51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58]

enabling the people to organize a militia system.
participating in law enforcement;
deterring tyrannical government;[59]
repelling invasion;
suppressing insurrection, allegedly including slave revolts;[60][61][62]
facilitating a natural right of self-defense.

>All you did was sit on an island and firebomb civilians at night.
GOD BLESS THE UK
DIRTY "NEUTRALS" HAD IT COMING
I mean with your enemies you know where they stand, but neutrals? Who knows what they're thinking. Too risky, can't be trusted. Best to bomb to hell.

not all trucks you fucking scum
my truck identifies as a volkswagen tesla that gets 500 miles to the diesel gallon
and it uses diesel make from recycled horses
ban all illegal things
make crime illegal
pray for the nfl
every shithole needs indenenependence, every white country needs consolidation
make money free
make ferraris free
make education free
make housing free
make air free
make sleep free
make everything free
i want someone following me around with pineapple slices, for free
where are my slaved at
t. democrat
> MEME: DEMOCRATS WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE: THEY'RE STILL PISSED WE TOOK THEIR SLAVES AWAY!!

Then being fucked in the ass must be part and parcel of life as a Greek. They even named butssex after them.

concerts are gun-free zones, nigel. government says we can't bring ours in :D

A bong living in a literal 1984 calling another country cucks. What is this twilight zone?

Is it cause she got skewered on both ends and filled with some cumin?

Yes, I'm aware of that. Fortunately, we don't have to worry about Parliament issuing the Quartering Acts anymore, you fucking brainlet.

The 2nd amendment is outmoded, just like the idea that you'd be able to fight off a tyrannical modern government with your shitty AR-15s.

rolling for alonso, oh mighty kek please bless him one more time

No, I mean Muslims boasted about putting sex trafficked girls into kebabs (also possibly a fanciful boast)

you only need the awareness among the tyrannical government's stooges that the next door they try to kick in may be their last

Tanks and jets are pretty useless against the endless supply of an angry insurgency. This is proved through Vietnam and Afghanistan repeatedly. The government would have to genocide the whole population to win that war. You're too fucking stupid for belief.

>shooting
>2 dead
>european terror attack
>13 dead minimum (Barcelona, stockholm, berlin christmas, etc

this was the first attack here since trump won. we are doing damn good all things considered

If rather get shot then acid throw in my face like the Muslims do to you cucks LMAO

>Be an Arab
>live in nice Arab Country
>Country tries to appease the greedy west & makes major concessions
>get shot
>get beheaded
>get suicide bombed
>get drone bombed
>get US secretary of state laughing about the ruin of a sovereign state & the murder of it's leader on TV.

The britcuck would get his house raided and thrown in jail for even acting like acid attacks are a bad thing.

>nice arab country
what

all of them

For the low low price of $100 gorillion

Man y en cualquier barrio basura de argentina es normal que macheteen por faso.

Almost all of these attacks happen in anti gun cities/counties/countries. You don't have any good examples of gun toting states being hit by mass shootings for obvious reasons

>All of the canadian ones
for the sake of my free american ones

Take off the proxy or do some coke to sober up

i'll also sacrifice every single canadian child that must be sacrificed.

>implying amerifats would actually risk their lives
Your people don't have the guts to be ground into mincemeat for an idea that wasn't presented to them by their government in a simplified, hysterical and cartoonish way.

Well your country has certainly proven it won't given that you were fucked in the ass a foot deep by both the Nazis and Soviets respectively. You aren't exactly one to speak about resistance against totalitarian regimes, cuckaroo.