2 dead

>2 dead
>amerisharts go nuts

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CAFireScanner/status/914747198151155712
instagram.com/p/BZvEfy4gzmY/?tagged=mandalaybay
reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/police-source-says-at-least-20-killed-in-las-vegas-strip-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the media, not the American people freaking out.

only 2 dead?

Eh, probably a lot more than that though

TWO DEAD?

The media are making dozens of threads here?

It's a confirmed 20+, you dipshit.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

yes. the jews are magically controlling these mouth breathers and making them post a new "ITS HAPPENING" thread every 2 seconds on the dot

twitter.com/CAFireScanner/status/914747198151155712

Tell me about the two voices

instagram.com/p/BZvEfy4gzmY/?tagged=mandalaybay

>2 dead

lmao more like 70. shooter clearly leftist / muslim, MSM lying about casualties.

and they keep sharting threads after threads

control your bowels you fat niggers

>2 deads
>29 threads with "mass casualty" in the title
Fuckin' burgers i swear

it's more than 20 you dumb snek.

OK, I'll accept that. Thanks for the clarification

20 injuries, not 20 dead, you illiterate swine.

This. Only two people died. This shit is NOT happening-tier. Get over it.

20 DED
F

Sup Forums thrives on thrills dumbass.

Fucking who?

theres pictures from the scene where theres more than 2 dead people in 1 picture...

2/10 made me respond

Amerifats are the biggest drama queens in the world

YOUR DAD!

reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/police-source-says-at-least-20-killed-in-las-vegas-strip-shooting/

2 dead was the initial figure from one batch of victims from one hospital, reported before the shooting had even ended. It'll multiply easily by tomorrow.

Is that not the Paris massacre?

Is that Roger Federer?

Yes.
Someone is trying to be a trickster.

it is

>really makes you think that we can tell what shooting it was by looking at the blood and the piles of dead people

Idk, some autistc Kek prophecy.

This is a massive attack and there could be as many as 50 dead by the time the dust settles you fucking moron, OP.

The actual number hasn’t been released. The media doesn’t want to overestimate the casualties.

it was probably some feminist who got mad when i wouldnt shut up about how hard my dick gets looking at those bitches with the bags over their heads who were trying to protest something or maybe they were supporting something idk all the blood rushed to muh dick and then i got this chunk of missing time like i had a fugue state or something and my keyboard became sticky in that time. fuck i might have been possessed my screen has ectoplasm on it

>shit talking based prophecy man
Fuck off

Say it with me
>LARGEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY

What you gon do, white boi?

>mfw the "20+ dead" reports are only the ones who have been pronounced DoA at hospitals, and no one has even started counting the bodies at the scene yet

for fucks sake, MSM follows guidelines on breaking news, they can only report what's been completely confirmed. the 2 dead are 2 people who died at a hospital. the Strip was chaos for two hours with all units and strike teams checking everything out, they didn't have resources to conduct a full body count yet

On the FOX live stream they had a firefighter on who was attending the concert and he claims to have personally declared 15-20 dead at the scene as well. According to him he identified himself to SWAT and went in with them with a vest.

They just interviewed a firefighter on vacation who was at the concert and he said he pronounced about 15-20 people dead.

Just officially confirmed over 20 dead

Beat you to it, Burgerbro. There's a press conference on now and they're saying that the casualties are "well in excess of 100" and 20+ confirmed dead.

20 dead you retarded yuropeon

We’re probably watching the same coverage.

pic of the suspect

is he an arab or something?

jew

Anthony Cumia?

more like 20 and it will go up lel

who dat?

Hillary supporter.

post proof

Dumbarse? That's a bit much

feeling retarded yet?

implying that 100+ people wounded won't piss people off