Re:Zero Episode 14 Discussion

What the fuck just happened? This Anime is so Bipolar with its episodes.

This marks the start of the suffering

Is their some sort of light novel or some shit? why does everyone write this?

Go figure.

There's a shit ton of source material and it would take 3 double-cour seasons to cover the source material released so far, which the author implies is halfway done.

rem is such a stupid cunt for leaving subaru behind. and i bet his reset is the morning he woke up after she left

user. Everyone has a hidden side to themselves. Subaru's facade is breaking. Befitting because he's related to the Pride witch in some way, and is most likely a bishop. Bishops inherit a witches ability and can be stronger then the witch they follow.
Don't open this up if you don't want to be spoiled.

It's a WN turned LN that is know for nips to drop in this current arc because they can't handle the suffering.

Someone post the episodes titles.

>What the fuck just happened?
Best waifu just appeared.

Casual Crusch >>> all.

I'M WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD edit when?

He's still die anyways since Puck goes kill all humans mode when Emilia dies, only Reinhardt can stop him.

Which shows that the people were right to hate and fear Half-Elf scum. She made a contract with a demon who plans on destroying the world if she dies, then she goes and dies repeatedly.

STANDING

It seems like his resets are always in a convenient spot to fix everything from. Whether that's just plot convenience or his power actually knowing how best to reset him, I'm not sure.

It's Satella.

it seems he gets a reset point every time he survives a near death experience. thats what i got from it anyways

>It seems like his resets are always in a convenient spot to fix everything from

oh boy, you're in for a wild ride

when were you when Rem dies?

> watching anime and drinking my tears
> anime talks to me
> 'Rem is kill'
> 'no'

guys guys guys... just wait until the suffering xD

I thought they love le suffering.
See Urobutcher and Meguca

am i the only anime-only person who wasn't sad at seeing rem die because of all the people spoiling shit in the re zero threads since forever?

I wasn't sad to see her die because I dislike her as a character.

I wasn't sad to see her die because I just assumed subaru is going to die soon.

Could you expand upon this please?

Oh w0w so the spoilers were right on the dot, this is already interesting let's see how far down the rabbit hole Subaru can go.

Yeah actually I regret not having the shock of watching the episode and seeing what happens because i too got spoiled but I feel like the lead up to her death was long enough of a scene that it took away from the shock of what happened.

It hasn't even begun :)

So many spoilers floating around u can't participate in threads it sucks

So anyone still have that spoilers pastebin?

Well now that I've learned 3 or four crucial spoilers and that I see what its like when I get a thing like rem dying but I know shes gonna die beforehand due to spoilers, I don't fear them as much.

>WhiteFox

Pulling gimmicks as usual

Fuuuck rem is kill.....

I was spoiled that Rem would die this episode, what I did not expect was seeing the fucking villagers cremated and stabbed to death
that was hardcore.

Ya know I love seeing a character unravel as much as the next guy, but holy shit the convenient idiocy levels in this show drive me up a fucking wall.

Despite having sense enough to use the scent of the witch to attract attention in a critical moment he doesn't see that this could be used as an explanation in and of itself.
Wake up Puck or anyone who can sense it and exclaim that you will now explain your need to help, fail to do so verbally, and then say "Understand?"

Though Im sure Emilia's terminal retardation would somehow make Puck unable to explain.
>Gee whiz Sue-Buh-Rue is trying to tell me something and seems to be interrupted by sudden heart attacks
>I guess he's just an asshole who doesn't want to say anything
YOU DON'T DESERVE TO RULE ANYTHING!

Fuck off with your snails paced inconsequential timeline bullshit, I wan't clarity!
inb4 more plot conveniences that lead to even more misunderstandings and "suffering"

yeah same, that was brutal.

>"Wilhelm told me he had a beautiful wife too "
>"You, realize Wilhelm works under me right?"
>"Huh? What do you mean?"
>Trap cat interrupts
>What the hell was she going to say?

Wilhelm is pretty fascinated by Subaru and has even talked about his wife to him. She thinks Subaru is trying to take Wilhelm from her.

>always in a convenient spot
Wait for it Fuck ;_;

Are you fucking joking? Fuck off you lazy newfag cunt

The witch chooses not him. She gets off on his suffering.

>She made a contract with a demon who plans on destroying the world if she dies, then she goes and dies repeatedly.

>Guys I'm totally not an evil half-elf!
>Though if I die for any reason my familiar is contracted to slaughter the innocent in my memory until the world is nothing but a wasteland of ice.

I want to kashira Beako until her butterfly pupils turn into hearts.

Exactly what message is the author trying to send here?
Can someone spoil this entire season for me? From now to the last episode? Have the moonfags read that far?

Life is suffering

Subaru bullying.

>muh deep message in every work of fiction

Not this bait again, do it in the morning or something instead of derailing threads when I come on.

Will he save the show, Sup Forums?

Is he a "din du nuffin" type of villain?

I like this show but can't do the episode threads. I'm preserving my spoiler virginity. Damn shame though.

==// OFFICIAL Sup Forums BEST GIRL RANKING //==

ABSOLUTELY GOD TIER TASTE

1. REM ;_;

POWER GAP
BASED

2. BEATRICE

POWER GAP
ACCEPTABLE

3. FELT
4. CRUSCH
4.1 PRISCILLA
4.2 ANASTACIA
5. RAM
6. ECHIDNA
6.1 MINERVA
7. PETRA
7.1 FREDERICA

POWER GAP
MEME

8. FERRIS
9. SATELLA

POWER GAP
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

99. EVIL DOG'S GIRL

POWER GAP OF THE UNIVERSE
ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS AWFUL TASTE

999999. EMILIA

This is factually correct

Accurate

He has the most devotion, he follows his orders to the utmost degree. Follows principles of love, adoration, and diligence. He is a man that hard-working. I'm not joking.

Reply to here.

>anime turns into shit
>WN sales declined last month
S2 never

Sup Forums the best as always

let's start from zero

> WN sales
Where's that Hakugei bait edit?

He also helps Subaru regain his will to live after Subaru's mind breaks and he becomes a literal retard. The he offers a hand to him saying they may become allies in the future.

True bro, would invite to castle after becoming dark lord.

where do you think the anime will end?

That life doesn't give a fucking shit what you want. Even if you can repeat it a bagillion times you still suck at it / sometimes you simply lose.

>no copping a REM feel
>no way for that to lead to a misunderstanding in the future when he cops a feel and has unexplained knowledge of her body

>WN sales
Here

And what is he exactly losing after all the trial and errors? His resolution is yet to be seen.

>Sup Forums - Shitposting

so what happens now?, does he get killed?, were can I find a good plot summary for this arc

Where is ferris

Get your eyes checked user.

*it's

>8.

I mean, I still hate Subaru, but I hated everyone else in this episode more for acting like that. But then I hate Subaru again for not explaining himself. He doesn't take the time to just say a few words to reassure people that he's not as crazy as they are.

>with it is episodes

He can't explain himself have you even been watching the show?

>he's not as crazy as they are.
You're right. He's crazier.

You can't even imagine how Subaru basically becomes sauron incarnate. You might as well have a Darth Subaru added to Wookieepedia, the cheeky cunt is literally insane beyond help.

He doesn't need to talk about the witch at all. He's such a memelord he can make up any excuse.

Curse won't let him explain anything so he'll always come off as a nutjob no matter what he tries.

Is Subaru the Shinji of LN and shounen?

I still don't get how Subaru thinks he can be useful in any fucking way at all. It's all well and good to play the hero and reject all sense to help emilia, but what the fuck can he even do once he's there?

They also glossed over the fact that Al is from Japan too. Not even spoilering that because it looks like it will never come up

HE CAN DO NO WRONG

>everything goes to shit because nobody knows how to talk to each and either keeps secrets for no reason or talk in riddles with MC being too stupid to decipher them

This kind of drama is so fucking stupid.

Apologise

He has accepted his power is to savescum. He will die when he has to.

What? They're straight up telling him he's a useless retard and everything he's doing is a bad idea.

Julius did nothing right. He just hurt himself and Subaru for no reason.

You're stupid no ones speaking in riddles to Subaru everyone's trying to stray him away from the danger and that's why this happened, if Subaru could explain himself without going into cardiac arrest he would.

Fuck off KISAMA

We thought he was Hayama, turns out he was Hachiman all along

Because he can't tell them they're wrong because he can go there scope the situation and die to fix everything. They'd agree with him if they knew.

He was protecting Subaru faggot. He did nothing wrong.

Meido Emilia-tan!

Crazy as Batshit

>do some useless shit making yourself look bad while making a wild animal look even worse
Sorry, you are even worse than I thought.

Why does it feel like 60% of these threads are literal reposts?

>antagonist is more heroic than the hero

we literally live an endless 8, user

The duel was to protect Subaru

The reason he had to protect Subaru was because his actions and condescension provoked Subaru to insulting all the knights by telling them they're just mooks born into a role.

Therefore it was all his fault in the first place for bothering to interrupt the conversation to scope out Subaru's resolve.