Scanlation Thread *late edition*

Where are my peeps at?

Other urls found in this thread:

gekkansunday.net/series/usotuki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for doing it all for free

Just for that I'm going to take 3 months off.

>edition
it's going to be deleted

Okay.

Why?

Mods don't like when you put that in the OP
>general

Anyone interested in picking up Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu? I loved the author previous work

anyone up to picking Usotsuki wa Tonosama no Hajimari?
the first chapter is available online on Gessan website so you can check it out to see if it interest you

gekkansunday.net/series/usotuki

I'm waiting for my copy of this month's issue to arrive. The first few chapters seem like they aren't really representative of what the series is going to be like so I'd wait a bit.

I'd love to help out, but whenever I see the raws in Kinouya, I'm like, "Holy shitnigger that's expensive!" I could always help with editing and typesetting though.

Editing is much more helpful than raw providing, to be honest. A group can make do with just one guy scanning everything, but more editors usually helps.

More anons should strive to be you.

Volume 4 almost done. 34 more to go.

the characters designs are so hunterxhunter-esque & the mangaka twitter handle & avatar are also hunterxhunter references

I would pick it up but unfortunately my group can't handle picking up more projects

I hope you find someone since this look interesting

The only reason I'm posting is to attentionwhore, but is there anyone who actually cares about this series?

How about the chink script update?

Anyone feel like working on what I assume is an easy series?

Josei Danshi still has maybe eight chapters left before its complete, and all of the chapters are translated on mangaupdates. Translator said they were free to use on Batoto.

Someone could piss around and complete it pretty easily I think.

bump

>*late edition*
Fuck off.

The 400 people on Batoto following it do.

It's not like I have a job to be busy with, might as well let more people read mangas I love.

Given to that Keyman guy