Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V

Will Yuuya be able to open Isao's dark heart?

When will she allow the 4 yuyas to meet each other?

When bracelet tells her its Nasch time

Isao is Yuya's failure that Mieru predicted, calling it right the fuck now.

What went wrong?

The kid that promised to make him EGAO decided instead to fill him with fear and make him look like a complete novice at the same time.

Reminder that Xyz arc was shit from the beginning and leaving Xyz as quickly as possible was the correct move.

Reminder that we now have ~30 episodes for Fusion and can hopefully get a conclusion that's not rushed as fuck

Amen to that

syncro arc

35 eps left including 113
That's a solid chunk of time for a climax + ending

I want Yuya to teach me the ways of egao by filling me with his egao juice while we duel, and I happen to be not a very forgiving piece of fusion scum.

Can you imagine Mieru's flashback?

All of the Yuus are in Fusion.

It's time.

time for more delicious ono screaming
WARERA GA HITOTSU NI

Leaving Xyz was smart but it was handled terribly and rushed. The show has no bite, the villains have no bite. The villains have no damn credibility.

>Dennis uses 5 cards to push for a OTK
>Yusho uses 2 cards to completely stop the OTK,bail and make Dennis look like a greenhorn all the same time

Ha, go back to boardway loser. This is Entame country.

Reminder that separating Yuya and Yuzu again ended up being completely pointless.

Doesn't the bracelet send them back to their dimension of origin, which is how she got to Synchro in the first place?

Do we finally know what kind of monster his weird Ringholder Magician-thing is? At least its ATK or level?

It's always been inconsistent.

It sent Yuto all over Maiami. It sent both Yugo and Yuri to Fusion.

nope. he used a shittier magical hats, revealed a weird spell from hand, then bailed.

Yuya: I agree with what Yuto said as well.

Edo: There’s a way to return those who have been turned into cards back to normal.

Kaito: Eh?

Yuya: Is that true?

Edo: Carding is a means to gather the life energy of the people.
>I heard that when the new utopia is created, everyone will be reborn there.

>mfw Leo was planning on turning everyone into cards, fusing the dimensions and letting Hitotsu-Ni loose, defeating the Genesis Omega Dragon by using the four Ruris to seal it away, and then bring everyone back to a stabilized harmonious world where there would be no destruction
>mfw Yusho and Reiji are the bad guys

>Manga plotlines

OH SHIT

>Yusho and Reiji are the bad guys
>stopping the loop of the universe resetting is bad

Expect Leo might be the one who is stopping everything from repeating itself while Yusho and Reiji are unintentionally wanting to let the hypothetical cycle continue.

But in letting the dimensions fuse and universe reset what really is there to stop Hitotsu-ni and GOD from being reborn in the next universe, as they appear to have been in the manga. If anything keeping Hitotsu-ni and the Yu's separate is better than unleashing the complete being, as what appears to have happened in the manga.

Parents throwing their kids into a hole.

But not all holes are filled with EGAOs

I'm so fucking hype.
Fuck the haters, best YGO series.

>> make him look like a complete novice at the same time

He did that to himself by being one, level 0 come on.

Come on, let Yuto go already you stupid tomato!

Ruri

Nigga I'm gonna blow your goddamn mind here okay.
Solid Vision with Mass was created by both Leo and Yusho. Solid Vision with Mass means that everything suddenly exists when the machine is used in the form of hard light -- magma will burn your flesh, cold mountains are chilly, jungles are humid, and monsters are real.

In the manga, Ren, EVE's disciple, states that Leo and Yusho both caused the World Illusion event. What that literally implies is that it was something that caused the whole world to be fooled by something that isn't even real.

What follows next is only speculation, but it's the only determining factor I have about how the anime will have a BAD END and the manga is new game plus. Why is it that Reiji, in the manga, "appears out of nowhere"? Why does Ren look so similar to Reiji? Where are Yusho and Leo? Why are Yuto, Yugo and Yuri destroying Yuya's memories? How does Reiji know Yuya would use G.O.D. to destroy the world?

Because in the anime, Yuya WILL use Genesis Omega Dragon to destroy the world. EGAO is being so forced on us right now to make us hate EGAO itself, but when Yuya will finally drop it, when he finally loses his shit, Yuya is going to destroy everything. Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri are going to wipe his memories so he can't remember what he did. They're going to wipe his memories so he can't find that card again and do what he's meant to do. And to keep the illusion up, Leo and Yusho are going to make Solid Vision counterparts of everyone to make the world seem alive, that nothing has changed, that everything is where it should be for Yuya, all while trying to find a way to bring the world back. And the whole Solid Vision system, the entire World Illusion, is being monitored by EVE and her disciples that look just like Reiji, while Reiji himself tries to capture Yuya himself, and lock him away so he can't cause any more harm.

Reminder that it's only natural to love your sister.

of course

The writers don't have balls to make a BAD END. If they do, I will print my post and eat it.

Prove it. Photo with timestamp of someplace in your home where you'll eat the post if there's a BAD END.

Aaaaand screenshotted

Does anybody here have any fan art of Isao? I just found out I only have 2 images. He's surprisingly hard to find.

>>satanic trips

This is not gonna end well.

It's a tomato and my handwriting, bring it, Satan!

LEWD

That's a cute tomato you drew there user.

>eating it for user

With level 0 returning, maybe they can sneak Mieru in there for at least a short cameo...r-right?

>yfw the true ending of the anime story is going to be at the end of the manga
>yfw the anime is only a setup for the manga

>Yfw Yuzu is Solid Vision

Smells like bullshit

No, it will be possible to take the manga as a continuation of the anime in some cosmic sense, but they are standalone stories.

The anime will just have a BAD END
A
D

E
N
D
and finally live up to its destiny.

Aoo Yuki is too expensive, it is unlikely.
I wish level 0 join in the party, we need someone replace Shun in the factor of beating with some punchs.

>Yugo: "Wait... That girl, is she...!"
>Yuto: "It seems Yuya hasn't noticed."
Manga confirms Yuya kills Yuzu and in the manga she's just a Solid Vision projection.

Wowe wow wow wow. What the fuck is this shit. Now Isao has powers?

This is some Uncanny Valley bullshit. Please delete.

Damn next week is so hype. This show keeps getting better and better. Hope Yuya shows Isao the power of EGAO.

Probably just a card effect.

remember when being yuya was suffering?

Isao please continue your strategy of physically beating the verloving shit out of your opponent.
Please revert Yuya to Berserk mode and have Bracelet shenanigans and advance the plot.
I have too many expectations for the next episode thanks to the title.

Card effect, probably something about trading LP for ATK.
It would be nice if we get some explanation about hitotsu-ni.

Now if only we could go back to this level of suffering instead of EGAO SOLVES EVERYTHING

Synchro had tons of Hitoshi Ni and people bitched baout it, now Yuya's back to being Mr. Egao and people still bitch, what does Sup Forumsrc-v want?

Anyway i believe it's the calm before the storm. Either Isao, Bennis or Yuri will awakens Yuya's dark side with a vengeance soon enough. It wouldn't be as fun if it happened every episode.

Chronomoly Atlandis

The only reason I don't want Yuya to regress to edge is because it'll give a reason for people to call him a hypocrite despite wanting him to go full edge, so I don't mind the entame to be honest.

>tons of Hitoshi Ni
You're kidding, right? Yuya "synchronizing" with Yugo during the latter's duels were extremely tame, Yuya vs. Crow was a boring duel and Hitotsu Ni didn't even really have much consequence outside of the duel itself, and finally when shit actually starts with all 4 Yus gathered together, it ends up as a cocktease thanks to bracelet-kun; again, nothing happens. It's gotten to the point where Hitotsu Ni doesn't even seem like a major plot point anymore, it's just kind of there.

Now that Isao is coming back literally anything is possible. I wouldn't be even surprised if Eita appears. But personally would like the black girl and that bayblade looking dude to appear again.

>black girl
She's middle eastern, retard.

Why couldn't best girl be a returning character.

Hitoshi Ni doesn't have a real personality other than mad, murderous rage, though, not much can be done with it before shit hits the fan other than teasing. Yuya's connection to his other selves in general has been a major part of the plot, Hitoshi Ni is just the darkest Yuya personality which doesn't have a corresponding dimension that we know of, they can't revel too much about him without revealing more about the nature of the dimensions and Leo's plan, which is the endgame.

Mai waifu is a LVL8 Vanilla Dragon Tuner now!

Seems more like an alt bad end.

Anime will be EGAO CONQUERS ALL but the manga just chose edge is best

Imagine Berserk.
Imaging Guts as a woman and instead of demons it's dragons.
That's your waifu.
Good job, loser.

How can his dark side awaken when Yuzu is standing right there? People bitched that Hitotsu Ni didn't do shit in Synchro and got cucked by Yuzu. People bitch about Egao because it ruins potential characters and story arcs. This whole trip to Synchro was shit. Academia has been reduced to shitty villains who can't keep any of their named characters. Everything is resolved too neatly due to rushing the arc. Nobody from Academia is threatening at all.

Yuri still is, the only reason he hasn't fucked everyone's shit yet is bracelet-kun and bracelet-kun only.

Dennis might well end up fucking up the You-show crew a lot too.

The academia forces in the XYZ dimension have been kind of a letdown, though, but that should have been expected the second we found out Edo was their commander. But I really think that once the Lancers get to academia proper and the truth about arc area and Hitoshi Ni starts to be revealed and people get carded by Leo and Academia's strongest soldiers it will get real interesting.

>I have too many expectations for the next episode thanks to the title

Probably best not to. Look what happened to "Memories of the Beast"

Yuri is.

Do you really want to see ARC-V run perfectly good characters into the ground?

Edgelord Yuya would make Academia even less of threats.

Kaito and Shun in full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mode are pretty much sues

What's the worst they can do to III? Xyz Shinji is pretty hard to top

So do we all still agree even with some of the slight hiccups, Arc-V is still the best overall series with best story and characters. Like who expected Isao to show up but he has that small connection to Yuya to make him relevant enough to come back. It's so subtle and genius.

So is that card just meant to give Blue-Eyes access to Bishbaalkin/Tzolkin? Can't imagine anything else it could be used for.

True, without all the family stuff, it wouldn't really be III. But I do want more OOPArts.

Pretty much

>Chaos MAX piercing through Bishbalkin token

Skill on a bun

I agree, well, I think it's about as good as 5ds. great series marred by a portion which dragged on for too long and didn't advance the plot much. Though I think as far as lows in YGO series go, Synchro wasn't that bad and if arc-v had a longer run time and space for filler arcs, Synchro would have been a fun one.

It's definitely better than DM, GX and Zexal IMO.

Yuri has only beaten fodder. He's not threatening. Especially since he gets teleported whenever he tries to do anything. His deck is shit too. His boss is great but the rest of his monsters are garbage.

How is Edo being the commander an indication of them being disappointing? Edo was awesome in GX. Arc-V Edo is a joke but we didn't know that until after he dueled. You guys make ridiculous excuses for this show.

I never agreed with that and it's my least favorite series. The Xyz arc just cemented that.

Then they'd have to include IV and V and Tron, and they couldn't have their normal decks due to a lack of numbers monsters. That's 4 new decks, or at least 4 remade decks.

Level Eater shenanigans.

>Arc-V
>Better than DM

DM only has 1.5 good arcs and its more stable than Arc-V

I don't make "excuses", I enjoy it and that's my prerogative, and I'm just explaining my view of it. If you hate it and think it sucks you're free to do so. In the end we're just discussing different kinds of children's card game commercials, not exactly high art with strict quality standards, I imagine different people find enjoyment in very different aspects of the series.

I'm not completely sure. The DM Anime bored me to death after the Kaiba Tourtnament. GX low point was the second season but everything else was pretty much ok. Never saw 5DS or Zexal. Arc-V is still very enjoyable for me. I like the plot, characters and i think Yuya is one if not the most realistic character in the Franchise. Each Series has its own flaws so i can't say which one was better honeslty.

Saying that we should have been prepared for disappointment for the Academia soldiers because Edo was the commander is making excuses. Why would we be prepared to be disappointed because of that? He was a cameo character with an incredibly popular archetype that beat the main character of his show while being chuuni as fuck.

>1.5 good arcs
The three main Arcs of DM were Duelist Kingdom, Battle City and Millennium World and all of them were well written.
The rest like Virtual World, KC grand Prix, DOMA and especially Capsule Monsters all belong in the trash

>>one if not the most realistic character in the Franchise.

I don't know about realistic, but there's one thing I love about Yuya that many anons seem to hate, which is that he loses duels. The fact that he has been BTFO by Reiji, Jack and Barrett/Sergey makes his duels seem more dangerous, combined with the fact that Hitoshi Ni is a dick that gives Yuya no additional dueling proficiency, it makes for more exciting duels. Compare it with Atem's heart of the cards game breaking bollocks, Judai's monster spirit cheating/Yubel, Yusei's crimson dragon and Yuma's dueling robot naked ghost buddy.

I thought it pretty obvious the nostalgia characters weren't going to be villains. And Edo did duel Yuya to a draw, if Yuya had lost he would have gotten carded and the series would be over. He's still chuuni as fuck with smile world reeee and ultimately he had to get redeemed just like his original version.

I don't think Millenium World is well written, it was kind of a letdown considering how much setup it had, it ultimately didn't explain the flashbacks or deliver all the answers it should have, and it messily rushed pretty important stuff like Priest Seto and Kisara's relationship and the duel between Seto and the Pharaoh, and it did a crap job at explaining Zorc, Bakura and their motivations.

The ceremonial duel afterwards was pretty niche tho.

Nice* not, niche

Heart of the cards is a dub line. and Judai never used his spirits to cheat. Yuya had Yuto top deck him a brand new card against Edo and Yuya busts out Action Cards all the time. Yuya isn't the first protagonist to lose either.

>>Heart of the cards is a dub line

I know, but the same bullshit is present is the nip version, it's just not named.

Action cards aren't unrealistic though. Their existence are justified before the duel. Still an asspull? Yes.

Yugi only lost in filler, Judai lost one duel in filler and one plot-relevant one, Yusei never lost except in a flashback, Yuma lost one plot-important duel, Yuya has lost one filler duel and three plot relevant ones. He definitely feels more vulnerable than previous MCs.

>I thought it pretty obvious the nostalgia characters weren't going to be villains.

That doesn't mean he has to be a bitch and that doesn't mean every other Academia character in Xyz should switch sides on a whim. We didn't even get a single Academia soldier questioning it. They just did it and not a single Xyz Dimension character was against it. N

>And Edo did duel Yuya to a draw, if Yuya had lost he would have gotten carded and the series would be over.

Or Yuya could still get smashed into debris and Edo couldn't find him. Or someone could have come by and saved Yuya. or any number of things could have happened instead of Edo being a scrub.

>He's still chuuni as fuck with smile world reeee and ultimately he had to get redeemed just like his original version.

He didn't get redeemed. He didn't even do anything on screen that was redeem worthy. We don't know if he's carded anybody or not. He just kicked and screamed like a child until the main character beat him up. It's hilarious how people thought Academia soldiers were brainwashed and yet not a single one has shown signs of that. They have no loyalty to Leo or Academia. They just do what they want. They're shit villains. Edo is a shit character and both he and the twins are disappointing as was this whole arc.

>Like who expected Isao to show up but he has that small connection to Yuya to make him relevant enough to come back. It's so subtle and genius.
Is this what they call false flagging?

>filler

GX was all canon. Judai lost multiple times. Kaiser, Kaibaman, Edo and tied with O'Brien. Kaiser, and Yubel twice.

Always getting an Action Card that will help you out of the exact situation you're in is bullshit. Especially when opponents don't know about them. You're playing by a different set of rules from them.